Black People : The Journal Of Discourses

Nasheed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 15, 2008
The Ville in The Lou
Occupation
Otr Truck Driver
I've always wondered why white ppl have felt that they were better than all other ethenic groups especially African/African Americans. Well, I happened 2 stumble across a set speeches by the mormon church that helped me with this. After further research I found out that we (AS black ppl) just aquired souls in 1978.

It was an eye opening experience for me. I never knew that the mormons were racist and that they even erected a college to one of the presidents of their group, Brigham Young. It's amazing how they twist being righteous and racist together.

Now, reading the book of mormon just 2 get a better understanding of white ppl. All would be shocked if u read some of it.

Just thought I'd share this with ya'll.u can find it under the JournalofDiscourses.org

I've always wondered why white ppl have felt that they were better than all other ethenic groups especially African/African Americans. Well, I happened 2 stumble across a set speeches by the mormon church that helped me with this. After further research I found out that we (AS black ppl) just aquired souls in 1978.

It was an eye opening experience for me. I never knew that the mormons were racist and that they even erected a college to one of the presidents of their group, Brigham Young. It's amazing how they twist being righteous and racist together.

Now, reading the book of mormon just 2 get a better understanding of white ppl. All would be shocked if u read some of it.

Just thought I'd share this with ya'll.u can find it under the JournalofDiscourses.org

yeah they are racist and crazy just like most of 'em.
I remember a wgirl at school telling me her racist dad could still go to heaven but he couldn't make it to the highest level.

I know reading is great and all but I really wouldn't waste my time reading that book.

yeah they are racist and crazy just like most of 'em.
I remember a wgirl at school telling me her racist dad could still go to heaven but he couldn't make it to the highest level.

I know reading is great and all but I really wouldn't waste my time reading that book.
It's worth reading 2 me because I have learned "To know ur enemy is 2 defeat them". Anything 2 help me understand what we r up against is always a plus. I just shared this info in case anyone would like 2 know.

yeah - the mormons are an interesting group indeed - i saw an episode on South Park about them.. about how they created the religion.. hilarious (and so close to the truth!) hehe.

regardless - isnt that the purpose of religion? to create an elite group of people.. and seeing that this one was formed in the 1800's by white pioneers, it stands to reason they'd exclude other races.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back