Black People : The Journal Of Discourses

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Nasheed, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    I've always wondered why white ppl have felt that they were better than all other ethenic groups especially African/African Americans. Well, I happened 2 stumble across a set speeches by the mormon church that helped me with this. After further research I found out that we (AS black ppl) just aquired souls in 1978.

It was an eye opening experience for me. I never knew that the mormons were racist and that they even erected a college to one of the presidents of their group, Brigham Young. It's amazing how they twist being righteous and racist together.

Now, reading the book of mormon just 2 get a better understanding of white ppl. All would be shocked if u read some of it.

Just thought I'd share this with ya'll.u can find it under the JournalofDiscourses.org

2. blackeyes

blackeyes Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +449

yeah they are racist and crazy just like most of 'em.
    I remember a wgirl at school telling me her racist dad could still go to heaven but he couldn't make it to the highest level.

I know reading is great and all but I really wouldn't waste my time reading that book.

3. Nasheed

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    It's worth reading 2 me because I have learned "To know ur enemy is 2 defeat them". Anything 2 help me understand what we r up against is always a plus. I just shared this info in case anyone would like 2 know.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :SuN013: you saying that you just now done learned about the mormons?

5. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    yeah - the mormons are an interesting group indeed - i saw an episode on South Park about them.. about how they created the religion.. hilarious (and so close to the truth!) hehe.

regardless - isnt that the purpose of religion? to create an elite group of people.. and seeing that this one was formed in the 1800's by white pioneers, it stands to reason they'd exclude other races.

6. blackeyes

blackeyes Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +449
    how's the book of mormon helping you understand whites when most whites aren't mormon?

I don't think they exclude them anymore, their foolishness has evolved.

7. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    oh i know that, blackeyes :) most religion evolves as needs arise..

8. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +863
    Old habits don't just die because they update themselves. It is indoctrinated within themsleves to consider superior to the Original man. My question is why do they push to proselytize in Black neighborhoods?

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

peace

I remember years ago I used to have "by-bill" study with the mormons at my house just to get a deeper insight into their masonically funded organization.

we met several times as i sat quietly and listened as if i had never read a book in my life. They always came with 4 people, 3 followers and 1 "elder". 2 of the followers were always the same but the other 1 and the "elder" were always different. They are a very "programmed" bunch and nothing you say matters to them no much how much truth is presented. Even when it comes to their Biblical Paul like leader Joseph Smith who is said to have a Paul like vision where God spoke to him on a road.

The last time they came was when they realized they could not get to me, though every "elder" they brought professed to be a His-story scholar. The last one to come by could not pull his eyes away from my coffee table where sat a Qu'ran unopened. So I guess out of frustration the "elder" says:

"I see you have a Qu'ran on your table" - I said that's very good elder, i see that you also have visions. He continued and said: "you do know where Muhammad got his name from" (as my body tightened to brace for impact) he says "from the LAST 3 LETTERS OF HIS NAME BECAUSE HE WAS A MAD MAN" -

& no, i did not show him or his people the door but rather i showed them who was God and they swiftly showed themselves to the door.......

10. Nasheed

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Most whites aren't mormon but its funny how they believe the same way. It was mormons who first came here and exploited. The mind set is the same.
    back in the day so-called christians stated that we were supposed 2 be slaves because we were the the off spring of cain. Who and where do u think that mind set came frm? Read the journal of discourses as well as the book of mormon and the ask urself how it all ties into each other.