Black People : The Jew Celebrating While Oppressing

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    [Youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HIehtCNgvrQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HIehtCNgvrQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/Youtube]

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Good looking out Chinelo, I saw this earlier today on CNN's Rick's List...smh

3. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014

4. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Its the most disgraceful thing i've viewed parallel with the beasts annual celebration of genocide and enslavement of NA and Africans!

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Cream always rises to the top and so shall we Chinelo, a little background on how this clip was generated:

Israeli soldiers dancing in Hebron. More on the situation in Hebron: http://bit.ly/hebron-city

This video, originally titled "Israeli soldiers-"PALHOD 50" Rock the Casbah in HEBRON" was uploaded by youtube user "cleangrunge" on July 2nd 2010. On July 5h the video was removed from the site. Here it is again.

6. wetac0s

wetac0s Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +272
    Jews are no different from Whites - in fact they are the same. Do not be fooled into taking sides my friends. White supremacists will blame jews and jews will blame gentiles - when in fact they are One. Jews are a subset of White people who like to play both sides of the fence.

They claim to be "minorities" when convenient, but they are also some of the most powerful White people in the world. They always use the holocaust so they can look like the victim and gain the acceptance of Blacks, Asians, Natives, and Hispanics; while at the same time oppressing these "colored" groups. They control most of the media in America - no wonder Jews are always portrayed as good, peaceful, and harmless. Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World’s Media http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/03/16/six-jewish-companies-own-96-of-the-worlds-media/

Over 50% of the most powerful and rich people in America are Jewish. Jews have been quite powerful and wealthy througout history but able to stay under the radar. They have many ties to politics and have been part of the US government since after WWII. Isreal was ulawfully taken away from the palestinians by the US and UK government and given to the Jews. Isreal is one of the worst human rights violators in the world but nobody knows because they are protected by the US government. The US was so quick to point the finger at N. Korea for sinking a S. Korean ship (S. Korea is just a puppet of the US), but never mentioned the bombed flotilla in Isreal. There is no doubt in my mind that the war in the Middle-East was heavily supported by Jews. Jews created the Opium trade which turned everyone into a junkie so that western powers could partition China. Jews own the biggest Diamond companies which raped and exploited Africa for Diamonds.

In summary, Jews and Whites are one in the same. Do not be fooled by the holocaust bull****.

7. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Oh that is what i've always known, thats why i paralled it to how the whites here celebrate their genocidal oppression!

Good Info btw!

8. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187

9. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    It is interesting that the surviving mafia family the Bronfman family, whose lawyer Louis Mortimer Bloomfield (involved in the Kennedy assasination) was so wicked and techologicaly advanced with his wickedness that ex OSS and British Intel; Ian Fleming, named his arch enemy on his novels after him
    (Ernesto Blomfeld) and the real life corporation Permindex, he called SPECTER, who Joseph Bonnano was a member of the board of directors.

Now let us look at the strategy of population control, population subordination through addiction as the British did to the Chinese, and the aquisition of mega profits to not only fund the Contras, but also sure up many US banks.

Notice that through Seagrams Gin and the ownership of this Bronfman mafia of Death Row records,
    never before in the history of recorded music did, those who had been opressed and disenfranchised,
    purchae music ;
    promoting

a. the destruction of their commuity
    b. fratricide
    c. selling crack coacaine
    d. the abuse and beating of women

and this was their strategy in the anaomaly called

Gangsta Rap

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Seneb,

Once again, on the money Brother...I see the Minister's efforts are getting proper exposure already, lol...

Notice the gist of the video, we are now in an intellectual battle, academia will be our sword on this battle field, we must attack with knowlege, because for lack of knowledge the people perish... Its no longer the ballet or the bullet, we lose that war(Got a Black Man in the Highest Office of the land(President), and we still ain't satisfied[smh, lol])...I've been saying this for years now, hence my book: Does Color Matter?, and anything else I can take apart of. As said, we now know that Ham wasn't curse: http://www.epm.org/resources/2010/Jan/18/are-black-people-cursed-curse-ham/

Another player(the Jew) is on the table to make monetary contribution to the Reparations for Repatriations movement; the so-called Jew, the Ashkenazi, Khazars, as proselytes to the Hebrew faith; find themselves accountable for the enslavement of Africans in the Diaspora, along with the Europeans/Portuguese and the rest...Peace In my brother friend, for real