Black Spirituality Religion : The Jesus Mythicists Debunked

^^^^^^^

Yeah, Erhman, them atheists and "mythicists" are scared to accept that Jesus really did exist and was crucified under Pilate.

That flies in the face of their rejection of God, altogether. They feel it's a "slippery slope" from Jesus to a divine, omnipotent deity.

So, they attempt to strengthen and soothe their atheist stance by attacking the existence of Jesus thinking if they take Jesus away, that would also negate GOD.

.....which, being "atheists," one would think they could separate Jesus and God, anyway.

Even the Pharisees and other Jews didn't believe Jesus was GOD. That's exactly why they conspired to have Pilate kill Him.

But, alla these other "mythicists" with alla their books and videos must obviously think that Jesus DOES equate to GOD and that's why they so vehemently attack his existence.....because, otherwise, that must scare the HELL OUT OF 'EM! :lol:

...They must not be as "atheist" as they THINK they are. :lol:

"De 'NILE is more than a river in Egypt." :lol:

.....cont...

And these atheist "Jesus Mythicists" are "comrades-in-arms" with others who aren't atheist, per se, but who do reject Christianity......It's a "Your enemy is my enemy" alliance.

So, the "Anti-Christianity" people go buy the mythicists' books and watch their videos because they agree with their views against Christianity.

And both groups just won't accept that, yes, Jesus really did exist. Whether he was GOD or not, there was such a man who was crucified under Pontius Pilate.

..And, in the END, we'll ALL find out, VERY DEFINITIVELY, if He really is GOD.

Bart Ehrman caught in lies and libel?

In Did Jesus Exist? (p. 24), New Testament scholar Bart Ehrman quotes my book The Christ Conspiracy
and refers to an image of a bronze sculpture of a c-ock, commenting in brackets (except for my “sic”):

“’Peter’ is not only ‘the rock’ but also ‘the ****’ or penis, as the word is used as slang to this day.” Here
Acharya shows (her own?) hand drawing of a man with a rooster head but with a large erect penis instead
of a nose, with this description: “Bronze sculpture hidden in the Vatican treasure [sic] of the ****, symbol of St.
Peter” (295). [There is no penis-nosed statue of Peter the **** in the Vatican or anywhere else except in books like
this, which love to make things up.]

Because Ehrman apparently didn’t read my book, he also didn’t notice the citation of Barbara G. Walker’s
Woman’s Dictionary of Sacred Symbols and Objects, where the sculpture image came from, suggesting
erroneously instead that I drew it myself.

Ehrman obviously didn’t know that the “priapus gallinaceus” is an entire genre or that this bronze statue was in the
Vatican. After being shown the evidence, he later stated the statue does exist and is in the Vatican (below), but he
disingenuously pretends that his original, inaccurate reference to it being “of Peter” means he didn’t err in saying it didn’t exist:

Again, I never said the statue was of Peter, despite the fact that in other parts of the book (pp. 168-169 and 285) I do discuss the
“peter” and “****” symbolism, the latter in a chapter called “The Bible, Sex and Drugs.” I also include on p. 169 in a section about
Peter and the phallic meaning of his name in a quote from Barbara Walker (Woman’s Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets, 79)
concerning the bronze sculpture:

The **** was another totemic “peter” sometimes viewed as the god’s alter ego.
Vatican authorities preserved a bronze image of a **** with an oversize penis on
a man’s body, the pedestal inscribed “The Savior of the World.” The **** was also a solar symbol.

http://freethoughtnation.com/bart-ehrman-caught-in-lies-and-libel/

cherryblossom ...None of what you have posted proves JC existed. You're doing the same thing you pointed the finger at atheist for doing, and that is relying on books, and movies as proof.:nono:

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back