Black Spirituality Religion : "The Jesus Most Preachers Don't Want Us to Know"

Please help me Destee! Look at my recent post "The Jesus the God the Preachers Don't Want Us to Know" on the right side and you will see two (2) photos of the picture I posted. I don't know how the small picture on the right got there. Please git rid of it for me. Thanks very much. Autrey2

Hello @Autrey2 ... I do see your post above and have attached a screenshot of it. I do not see any images in your post. We do have the sidebar on the page, that does have images in it. Is this what you are referencing? If so, they are not a part of your post, but a part of the site (the sidebar). Your post looks good to me. Let me know if you are still seeing problems with it, and if you are, can you give me a screenshot of what you are referencing?

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Attachments

• post.png
    post.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 225
Hello @Autrey2 ... I do see your post above and have attached a screenshot of it. I do not see any images in your post. We do have the sidebar on the page, that does have images in it. Is this what you are referencing? If so, they are not a part of your post, but a part of the site (the sidebar). Your post looks good to me. Let me know if you are still seeing problems with it, and if you are, can you give me a screenshot of what you are referencing?

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
Look under "Recent Posts" and you will see what I am talking about. Thanks

Autrey2 said:
(Look under "Recent Posts" and you will see what I am talking about. Thanks

Hi @Autrey2 ... I am not sure what you are referencing. Please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing and I will be able to check it that way. Thank you!

Destee )

Please Destee, bear with me but please do this for me. We must be seeing two different things, but from my view point I see what I see. So here is a way to solve the problem. If you delete my entire account and profile under the name "Autrey2", including all my posts from day one, and then let me open a brand new account with the same email under the name "Autrey3" it will give me a fresh start without this problem. As Administrator, this should not be a problem for you. Then I can post fresh material without any incidents or trepidations, and give myself peace of mind. Please let me know as soon as possible if this can be done.

Your Fan,
Autrey2

Last edited by a moderator:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back