Brother AACOOLDRE : The Jesuits: A Babylonian brotherhood front?

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
Dear Giles:

Tell me about the Jesuits whose higher hierarchy doesn’t believe in the fictional jesus. I know just a little bit from David Icke who links them with a branch of the Babylonian brotherhood front said:

“The Jesuits and the Knights of Malta are esoteric societies which hoard and use the secret knowledge while outwardly claiming to be Roman Catholic and Christian. They are doing exactly the same as the Templars did at the time of the crusades and together they control, with the higher levels of freemasonry, the Vatican (its root word is link with black magic), the Pope and the Roman Catholic Church. In other words they control both sides, the esoteric underground and the Church which condemns this very same underground as evil” The biggest secret by David Icke p. 157.

I think they are trying to manipulate the media by associating an ancient Religion in Egypt, the Goddess Isis with terrorism to attract many people under the spell of the Catholic religion. Our president in the USA calls them by its correct term Isil. How do your PM calls them in London?

I know they are into mind control games and in creating and inducing trama-based programming. One of their tricks is to go back into mistakes and embarrassments of childhood and blow them up into your face as adult, or extortion of the Confession box.

“After centuries of killing millions around the globe and stealing their wealth, The catholic church became more “refined” in its extortionist policy, sending out its financial missionaries, The Jesuits. The Jesuits are the most effective proselytizers of Catholicism worldwide, for centuries envied by other orders for their ability to acquire vast fortunes and properties. Over the past couple of centuries, the Jesuit handbook, “secret Instructions of the Society of Jesus”, has found its way into the hands of outsiders who have published it. This guidebook, or “Monita”, focuses on how to defraud old ladies by telling them that they will receive grace if they submit to the confessor, who will then oversee how every penny of theirs is spent and make sure their wills are made out to the order. The Monita also describes how to convince the rich that donating to the church will relieve the pains of purgatory. In order to secure these fortunes, the Jesuits appeal to the vanity of the donor by insuring that he or she will have his or her name on a college or university building” The Christ Conspiracy p. 354 by Acharya S.