Black Spirituality Religion : The Jehovah Witness Murders

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Keita Kenyatta, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    By James Kostelniuk [​IMG]
    A father who lost his children writes of murder and betrayal inside the Jehovah's Witness community
    I was at home with my wife, Marge, when the RCMP officer arrived. My mind raced frantically through all the possible reasons for his visit. He was dressed in plain clothes, and I guessed by his demeanour that this was not a routine call. I remember thinking that he didn't look the way you'd expect a policeman to look - that is, calm and impersonal. In fact, he appeared very nervous.
    The officer looked as if he needed something solid to sit on, and I offered him a seat at the kitchen table. He took the chair gingerly, as though it might break. Looking down, he paused for what seemed like a very long time. I heard the piece of paper he had taken from his pocket rattle in his hands, and it was only then that I noticed he was shaking. I thought, "Something terrible has happened." Then I realized I, too, was trembling.
    Finally the words came. "Are you the father of Juri and Lindsay Kostelniuk?" I braced myself and told him that I was.
    "I'm sorry to inform you that they and their mother, Kim Anderson, were murdered in Burnaby, British Columbia, at about 12:30 p.m. today. Jeff Anderson, Kim's husband, is in police custody."
    The room careened, and a wave of nausea swept through me. I felt fragmented, as if a part of me were watching from every corner of the room.
    "How . . . did they die?" I managed to ask. "What kind of weapon?"
    The officer looked down at his piece of paper and cleared his throat. "It was a shotgun murder, sir."
    Another wave of nausea. I held my stomach and doubled over in agony. "A shotgun?"
    Marge's voice rose with emotion. "Why the children?" she cried. "What did they do . . . ? Why . . . ?"
    The officer grimaced and shrugged his shoulders helplessly. "I'm sorry," he said. "That's all the information I have."
    What could he say? What could anyone say?
    That

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/mysteries/index.html

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Keita ... i don't understand ... what does this have to do with Jehovah Witnesses?

I clicked the link but it did not take me to the story or any reference to the story, author, etc.

Is this just a story, a book recommendation, something real about Jehovah Witnesses, what?

I don't understand.

:heart:

Destee

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    When you click it and get the page, look on the left hand side where it says "religion" and click that link. Then you can go down and see all the subjects it covers such as the one I posted.