Black People : The IRS "Scandal" Was A Scam

Leave it to you sista to get the scoop....I hate to do sumtin wrong and have you after me.:lol:

But haven't the damage been done? Look at the people that is coming out of the wood work with accusations that make Obama look bad. They know that nothing is going to really happen to them because it's against Obama. First, the IRS, then Snowden, and I saw a couple of others that came fourth saying that they broke the law.

Peace!

Leave it to you sista to get the scoop....I hate to sumtin wrong and have you after me.:lol:

But haven't the damage been done? Look at the people that is coming out of the wood work with accusations that make Obama look bad. They know that nothing is going to really happen to them because it's against Obama. First, the IRS, then Snowden, and I saw a couple of others that came fourth saying that they broke the law.

Peace!
yes it's a shame. If an asteroid hit Earth, Obama will be to blame for that too. Sad but true. They've already blamed shootings on him, It will be a matter of time before they blame natural disasters on him too, unless they have already and it hasn't been leaked to the press yet lol

yes it's a shame. If an asteroid hit Earth, Obama will be to blame for that too. Sad but true. They've already blamed shootings on him, It will be a matter of time before they blame natural disasters on him too, unless they have already and it hasn't been leaked to the press yet lol

You are too late, the blame Sandy on him...serious.

Hurricane Sandy Blamed On Gays, Obama And Romney By Preacher John McTernan

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...same-sex-marriage-obama-romney_n_2038781.html

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back