Chief Elder Osiris : The Irrelevant Conversation Of Most Black People

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Irrelevant Conversation Of Most Black People

By Chief Elder Osiris

When Dealing with the problems that afflict Black People, we Talk but Black people have yet to benefit from talking, because the talk we talk is of no value to anybody not even to ourselves, because it is all about the superficial materialism of life and not the Divine Reality concerning the Black Life needs.

Beloved, have you ever noticed the type and quality of conversation Black People who consider themselves to be Intelligent, engage in with each other, and about each other, never is it something of substance that will assist in the Liberation of Afrika and of Black so call Afrikan People.

I ask of you, observe the type of conversations most Black people engage in on this Internet, never a conversation concerning what we must do to Save Afrika and Save Black People so that we may become Safe again upon this Planet, we speak all the Time about what we want or have read, or have been taught by our oppressors about the way that is most proper for us to deal with our problems and that is to just highlight the cause and effect of our problem and never be of interest in solving our problems, which is why Afrika is in the condition it is in today and Black People have been made to be a Tribal Believing Divided People, having no interest in practicing to have a Garvey like mind, a Mind that did not allow anything to come before the challenges that face Afrika and the Black Nation.

Beloved, with a Garvey like mind, it is always Race First and concern for the well being of Afrika and Black so call Afrikan People, we needing to have an urge and desire to do what ever is necessary to make it so, and for Afrika and Black so call Afrikan People to have a Garvey like Mind which is to be coming into possession of your Divine Mind and such a mind will not allow you to get all bogged down in the irrelevancy of Black People Names, white/Arab Folks Religion, and of Afrikan Subculture exploits in order to project an image of superficial Traditional Afrikanism, what ever that is.

There is no Name we wear that is capable of saving Afrika and causing a Reunification of Black People, it is the quality of your Mind that place value upon yourself which will cause you to go into action to make what is needed of Afrika and Black People and for us to make it so.

The names we wear is irrelevant to what we need to be doing to change the condition of Afrika and Black so call Afrikan People and so is the type of Culture that Black People practice, it does not matter what quality of Kenta Cloth you Black Folks Wear or the type of so call Afrikan Dance we do or how many so call Afrikan sub-dialects of Language you might be able to speak or how so call Egyptian you might claim to be, all is irrelevant if the Black Body Life is not in Action to Liberate Afrika and to fight for the Reunification of the Black Nation, everything else less than such an action by Black People is irrelevant regarding what and who we believe in and about, and have faith in or spend our Time Hoping for Jesus to hurry up and come to rescue your Black irrelevant acting Behind.

Not yet do Most Black People claiming to be so Intelligent, turn our attention to the Reality of the Time we now are living in as Black People and address the need for Afrika to become Afrika again and for Black People to reclaim our Divine Mind again, so that we will unite as one people in pursuit of a Life way of Living that is Divine, in an environment created by Black People revolving in the Circle of our Divinity.

No, No, we Black so call Afrikans rather serve as a News bulletin, reciting all of the evil that has and still is being perpetrated against Afrika and Black People, even to the extent that Black Folks are in motion acting a fool toward each other, kicking each other behind for our oppressors, we never seeming to have a desire to live like Black Divine Intelligent People among ourselves.

Any conversation coming from the so call Black Afrikan that is not about how to free and reclaim Afrika, which will bring about our own joy and pleasure in life, verifying a Divine Union Of Black People, is a conversation coming from the Modern day Afrikan that has lost Spiritual connection to Afrika and with Black people, meaning that, there is no Spiritual connection we have with our Black Ancient Cosmic Divine First Way Ancestors and it is because of that disconnect, that the conversation Black people express today give power and control to those people with a History of oppressing Black People.

You hear such conversation coming from Black People when the issue is Race, Chattel Slavery, Reparation or anything that might suggest dissatisfaction with a Racial tone and a need for action by Black People because of the way the World have treated and is still treating Afrika and Black People.

Therefore, words that come out from the mouth of some so call foolish ignorant Intelligent Afrikans, telling Black People with a unforgettable Mind to just get over what caused Afrika to be in the condition it is in today and have caused Black Afrikan People to become a People of Tribes with no Divine Black Spirituality, those are the so call Afrikans that White folks choose for Black People to listen to and parade as representing Black People, engaging in conversation that is irrelevant when speaking about Black people, encouraging Black People to become melting Pot dwellers.

If you are Black and Your conversation is not about what we need to do in order to Liberate Afrika and Black People, then tell me, what do Black People have to talk about that is relevant to Afrika and Black People life, because Names, white folks politics, Religious Belief and Afrikan Human Being Culture is not what Afrika and Black People need in order to change Afrika and Black People condition in the World today, Black People need our Divine Mind back, that is if Black People are to ever enjoy the self respect we once had.

The Mind of the Afrikan Human Being is talking about the presence of Obama and it is Black Folks conversation today claiming that We Black Folks have finally over come and in America, Race is no longer a hindering factor to Black People, so we now say, because President Obama represent the American Dream for Black People and from this Time forward, Black People do not have anything to complain about and if Black people do not have a Chicken in every pot, the smaller white House with the White Picket Fence, and a car in the garage, then the fault is with Black People, now that is the kind of conversation that is coming out of the mouth of Black ignorant intelligent People, so I ask, what is relevant about the frailty of such a conversation coming from the Human Being Mind of Black People?

We talk about what God like and do not like and about what God will do for you, either with a blessing or with punishment, we talk about what God do not permit and what God allow, such a conversation is irrelevant when it come to the need for us Freeing and changing the life condition of Black People in this evil World, yet we rather signify than to verify the things we need to be doing to cause Afrika to become Afrika again and Black People to come back into the Knowledge of the Divine Self of the Black body Life.

If the conversation is not about restoring Afrika and the lives of the Black Afrikan People back in Afrika then your conversation is irrelevant to the needs of Afrika and Black so call Afrikan People.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    fwiamsrm.com
    myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    The Pan Afrikan Inter'National Movement
    [email protected]

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    i hear what you say chief and while i respect your opinions let me ask you a question if i may..how many blacks in america do you know of that are seriously going back to africa?you know as well as i do that most of us be it here on this forum or in the privacy of our homes aren't going anywhere but to work tommorrow morning so we can pay the bills because for better or worst our lives are here,of course i admire those of us whose love of the motherland is so strong that they would actually leave this cesspool for good i applaud them everyone,but for the majority of us[myself included]this is it.

3. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    With All Do Respect

How can we as a ppl talk about reunification when we as a ppl are still so lost. As a ppl here we are so conditioned under the white mans culture we dont know who we are. I believe any conversation had amongst our ppl is a step in the right direction. Conversation leads 2 learning. I have learned more than I ever knew frm jus being here having irrelevant conversations.
    Im fairly new here but have you ever considered holding a class weekly to help correct the era's that u see?
    I myself would be a faithful student.
    Peace

4. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    and again, Chief Elder Osiris; you speaking my own Mind, and doing it WELL. :bowdown: Thank You!

this post best explains my answer to the question of "Do You Love Black People?" ... which, actually, i have not answered because i couldn't quite put my thoughts as well as this.

with all due respect, speaking of "irrelevant": "back to Africa" doesn't necessarily have to mean physically. just like it is said that "black is a spiritual thang", so too is "back to Africa". when we get there in our Heart, Soul and Spirit, it don't matter where we are on this Planet: It Will BEcome an African Planet! besides, i think that we will do Mother Earth much more good when Africa Returns to HerSelf spread out all over the Planet; our Influence will be that much broader!!

Peace Fam!

5. Prizmm

Prizmm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Becoming Universal
    Ratings:
    +22
    I started, stopped then scrapped a response to your post a day or so ago.
    I want to tell you that I too feel focused, relevant dialogue is important. I choose not to engage in anything other than dialogue aimed at creating balance/justice. My heart is that of Africa, my being is of Africa, and Africa is anywhere that I am.
    If only my continental brothers and sisters who are recent arrivals to amerikkka felt the same, and articulated such in greater numbers. (lol) Brother Fuller reminds us that no black people challenge nature to come to amerikkka to meet with us. Nuff said. Here's to getting back to the business of creating Justice! Great Post Brother Osiris, Peace!

6. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +863
    I am respectfully requesting a sincere and hinest answer to my question....

Why should we (non-African Black people) be concerned about going (not returning) to Africa? It's not our home.

7. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    ... ouch ...

"Black People" are Africans suffering from a severe PTSD, manifesting as Dissociative Identity Disorder.
    "non-African"? where did the american slaves, currently labeled "black people", originate? (and with the n-word so prevalent amongst our people, guess what label is next?)
    concerned because there exists a group of people that look a whole bunch like us that could, out of common humane decency, use some support of one sort or another? (even as there are a group of people that look a whole lot like us that could, out of that self-same common humane decency, use some support right here!)
    "Home is where the Heart IS." is your "Home" truly with amerikkka?

additionally, sometimes it is seen as a positive neighborly thing to do to help a fellow human, whether he/she is in your Home, in their Home or anywhere in our collective EarthHome.

in short: compassion? because we can? because it could help?

Because We are African and it IS Our HOME.​

8. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    "Once I realized I was African, I said thank God there isn't anything
    wrong with me" Kelan Phil Cohran (serendipitously, i ran across a thread that lead me to this quote.)