Black People : The Irrelevancy Of Black Afrikans In America Not By Choice

Peace,

I'm having some trouble following where you're going with this one. Do you see a difference between Black Nationalism and Black Afrikan Nationalism? If so, what are the differences?

Peace
There is no difference beloved, maybe I am having trouble knowing where you are right now in this regard, clarify.

I often share that I do not share Divine Information to be agreed with, just for you to Think about and to Think is to be in the act of getting to know and knowing is learning and to learn is to innerstand that which you are in the knowledge of beloved.

Divine Respect

Divine Respect

There is no difference beloved, maybe I am having trouble knowing where you are right now in this regard, clarify.

I often share that I do not share Divine Information to be agreed with, just for you to Think about and to Think is to be in the act of getting to know and knowing is learning and to learn is to innerstand that which you are in the knowledge of beloved.

Divine Respect

Divine Respect
Peace,

I am for the empowerment and unification of people of color (original people) and righteousness for all.

For me the "Back to Afrika" in Black Nationalism means back to a state of mind that transcends white supremacy in all facets.

Peace

BingO!!!

That what you have stated is all that I share about with Black Afrikan people, we see no difference in our obligation we have to Freedom, Justice, and Independence for Black Afrikan people to be in an Afrika that is for the Black Afrikans, such is my primary drive that cause me to be with toleration with Black Afrikans who still is under the Mind Guidance of that Racist Luciferian Human Being and because I am so direct about what I see about that white Racist and Black Afrikans still being duped by that lying deceiving white racist Human Being, I refuse to be Lucife secondary reporter of News been already announced in this evil white control world, so I share about what we Black Afrikans are refusing to do in order to have again a Unified Black Afrikan Nation in Afrika and Afrika to be again for the Black Afrikans, I share what not I believe but what I see to be the Divine Truth and Reality about God, Space, Time Continum and Black Afrikan People still without the comfort of Freedom, Justice, and Independence which will only be when we becme wise enough to know how to recognize strong Devout Brave Black Leadership and to know that it is not impossible for us to Demand and Collect our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation, which we need not beg for something that already belongs to our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors, which is theirs and our and Afrika Freedom.

There is much more I can't share what I see on this WWW Net Open Forum, Beloved.

We Need A Divine Black Afrikan Spiritual Retreat Gathering so that we can communicate with each other Eyeball to eyeball, Divine Mind To Divine Mind in an environment of Divine BlackSpiritual Gathering, but oh no, that will be too serious of a move by Black Afrikan Americans who no longer has a Spiritual connection to our Enslaved Ancestors and Afrika, beloved.

Divine Respect

Divine Respect

Here is the Divine thing about functioning with a Divine Mind, What It has you to know is what it Divinely Is, no codes no tricks, just the plain Divine Truth about what we are to do physically to become Free again, so Black Nationalism is about being with a physical residence with and in Afrika, that is if Freedom is our goal, no hedging when involved in sharing the Divine Truth with Black Afrikans, in and out of America, you see, there is no Constructive change in your environment until you are in a position of power and control to create your Environment worthy of your presence and that environment must be with the ingredients of Freedom, Justice, and Independence which will only be for Black Afrikans when we are Back in Afrika with our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation, living a Black Afrikan Nationalist way of living in Afrika, beloved.

Divine Respect

This retreat to further our cause for independence of mind and soul will be where? And who will we trust enough to vet every Black participant to guarantee that the governments usual negro bootlick undercover FBI boys don't destroy our path to freedom?

Beloved your concern is Justified.

I have been active on this earth for 82 years and I have the experience of being in the midst actively of the Rebellion against Segregation, Jim Crow, lying and deceiving Black so call leadership and the many other barriers used to keep Black Afrikans from knowing to whom Our obligation is and about, which is Black Afrikans Freedom.

So, I guess you will have to trust me and I will require a core group of a two Hundred commitments and other little tidbits to determine your seriousness in this regard as a beginning, beloved, along with yourself, should you choose to be a part of this forming foundation upon which the Divine Black Afrikan Spiritual Retreat is to set upon, those concerns will be addressed at private Strategy and planning meetings beloved, not on this internet.

Divine Respect

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back