Destee's Thoughts The Intimidation of this Community

Neocons are awesome! They actually take responsibility for what happens in their communities instead of blaming it on others!

Brother Knowledge ... see ... i don't even know what they are ... but i shouldn't have to know, unless that is the topic ... but to be call'n folk that ... make'n me look it up for that reason ... i aint ... let's just call folk what they call themselves, their Member Names ... :)

:heart:

Destee

Brother Knowledge ... see ... i don't even know what they are ... but i shouldn't have to know, unless that is the topic ... but to be call'n folk that ... make'n me look it up for that reason ... i aint ... let's just call folk what they call themselves, their Member Names ... :)

Destee
Cool

FYI, though, "neocon" is short for "Neo-conservatism" which is a political viewpoint.

Cool

FYI, though, "neocon" is short for "Neo-conservatism" which is a political viewpoint.

Okay ... Thank You Brother Knowledge Seed.

Tell me, can one or two or even three opinions alone, determine totally and completely, one's political viewpoint?

A person could have a plethora of political opinions, that happen to qualify them for a host of different camps ... couldn't they?

For example, i believe there is some truth in all religions, but it doesn't necessarily make me any one of them.

I think we should let people tell us what they are, instead of us telling them what they are.

If there is gonna be some telling, tell what you are, and let the next man or woman speak for themselves. Feel me? :)

Love You!

Destee

Brother Black Squared ... yeah, you can be disheartened, but you could be encouraged too. It's a choice.

Yes, no doubt, we have lots to be disheartened about. We could go down that road, and never see the light of day again. Consider the fact that Our Beloved Ancestor Marcus Garvey was telling us about 100 years ago, learn to feed yourselves or die, and we are no closer to that now, than then. Some would say we're even further away, so yes, there is reason to be disheartened.

But at the same time, there is hope, there is change, we do come from a great people, survivors, where one or two or three or four will be able to break through, make a way, conquer new ground, provide new and exciting examples, motivate the masses, show us honesty, truth, daring. One of those may even be here, sharpening their presentation skills, or encouraging the next great leader unbeknownst to even them.

Yeah ... we're in a tight spot, and while we can't help but be a bit disheartened, we have no choice but to use it to encourage ourselves.

We have no choice.

Oh ... by the way ... I have already spoke on how impressed I am with you. You did what few Black Men do here, probably what few Black Men do anywhere. You did that. It took courage. I was impressed, as I'm sure others were, perhaps even some young Brother you don't even know.

Don't be disheartened, remain forever encouraged.

Love You!

Destee
Thanks for the encouraging words, sister. It's good to know someone understands

Okay ... Thank You Brother Knowledge Seed.

Tell me, can one or two or even three opinions alone, determine totally and completely, one's political viewpoint?

Yes, individuals can have singular political opinions. Those are said to be "far(insert political direction)". For example, you're considered a strict conservative, you'll be referred to as the "far Right". If, on the other hand, you're considered a strict liberal, you'll be referred to as the "far Left".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back