Destee's Thoughts The Intimidation of this Community

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Brother Clyde ... i'm glad that you found this thread necessary and timely! :)

It is my hope that every Member finds love on every level. I didn't mean to suggest that it could not be found in every area, for it is surely there! I'm glad that you see it, and more importantly, add to it on a regular basis! It is what keeps the home fires burning, and i am honored.

Okay @ the :) and understanding it. Yes, i did laff a little ... :lol: ... because as has happened before, i'm not sure what you're saying ... but since you've given me clues on how to understand you better ... i will be laughing more and more, i'm sure! :love:

Thanks for the Love! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Since you are here and in the forums today, Destee, providing rare moments of exchange, I am getting my fair share of you, okay; now, I know you understand that, My Fair Lady! No jokes are involved!:)!

Since you are here and in the forums today, Destee, providing rare moments of exchange, I am getting my fair share of you, okay; now, I know you understand that, My Fair Lady! No jokes are involved!:)!

lol Brother Clyde Coger ... see ... now that was funny ... :)

As you get much more than your fair share of me, but i aint complain'n ... as it's nice to be wanted ... Thank You! :kiss:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

lol Brother Clyde Coger ... see ... now that was funny ... :)

As you get much more than your fair share of me, but i aint complain'n ... as it's nice to be wanted ... Thank You! :kiss:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

I see you have a few jokes up your selve also, Destee, "As you get much more than your fair share of me," now that is funny, my fair share, who determines that, you?

I see you have a few jokes up your selve also, Destee, "As you get much more than your fair share of me," now that is funny, my fair share, who determines that, you?

lol ... it can be determined mathematically.

We could take the number of minutes in a day, divide them by all the Members, to determine each Member's fair share. We must keep in mind though, that not all the minutes in a day are spent awake, or right here in the community, reducing the available minutes considerably.

I've not done the math, but i think you get more than most ... :love:

Destee

lol ... it can be determined mathematically.

We could take the number of minutes in a day, divide them by all the Members, to determine each Member's fair share. We must keep in mind though, that not all the minutes in a day are spent awake, or right here in the community, reducing the available minutes considerably.

I've not done the math, but i think you get more than most ... :love:

Destee

Okay, I get the picture Destee! I give! You are simply the Best! This closes out my conversation, and I really enjoyed having it, back to the drawing board, to re-load:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back