Destee's Thoughts The Intimidation of this Community

thePreacher

Banned
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
Istlota, you can speak all you want to the catholic history/protestant history/history of Christianity, etc...But, Please do NOT apply YOUR experiences or views of Christianity TO ME. --You don't know my life nor my so-called "religious" background.

Okay, I'll tell you what. I am going to hand you a real easy Way to prove to everyone listening to this thread that I am dead wrong about you being a Christian, and to shut me up.

If you pass this test, I will immediately apologize for falsely accusing you of being something [a Christian] you are not. And, I will also put you on my ignore list which will indirectly prevent me from submitting any more responses to your posts.

Ready? Okay, here goes. It is just a simple question.

The doctrine of the Rapture is central to everything Christians believe about who God is, who Jesus is, and who they are. They [you?] believe Jesus is going to _physically_ come back to Earth and _physically_ catch them up in the air 'in a twinkling of an eye'.

Various Christian sects and denominations have different views of exactly how and when this is supposed to happen. But all of them I know of buy into the Rapture as being some sort of _physical_ transformation rather than the _spiritual_ transformation that I, and the previously mentioned thread about Jacob's Ladder and the Pineal Gland, say it must be.

So, here is the test. The question. Ready? Here it comes ...

Do you believe Jesus is going to _physically_ Rapture his true followers?

cherryblossom

Feb 28, 2009
Okay, I'll tell you what. I am going to hand you a real easy Way to prove to everyone listening to this thread that I am dead wrong about you being a Christian, and to shut me up.

If you pass this test, I will immediately apologize for falsely accusing you of being something [a Christian] you are not. And, I will also put you on my ignore list which will indirectly prevent me from submitting any more responses to your posts.

The doctrine of the Rapture is central to everything Christians believe about who God is, who Jesus is, and who they are. They [you?] believe Jesus is going to _physically_ come back to Earth and _physically_ catch them up in the air 'in a twinkling of an eye'.

Various Christian sects and denominations have different views of exactly how and when this is supposed to happen. But all of them I know of buy into the Rapture as being some sort of _physical_ transformation rather than the _spiritual_ transformation that I, and the previously mentioned thread about Jacob's Ladder and the Pineal Gland, say it must be.

You know what, Istlota, you really got sum kinda NERVE.

You really must have some OVERLY-HEIGHTENED, INFLATED sense of yourself.

Istlota, YOU ARE A "LEGEND" ONLY IN YOUR OWN MIND. (lol)

But, NEWSFLASH:

My name is not "FIDO," "ROVER" nor "BELVEDERE."

I do not do "TRICKS," "sit" nor "roll-over" at command.

YOU must think this is "KUNG FU" and YOU're "MASTER PO" and I'm "GRASSHOPPER" or sumpn. :lol:

I mean, REALLY!.....

"Answer the question correctly, Grasshopper, and I will no longer 'test' you and will 'apologize' for doubting you."

ROFLMBO! .....What happened to alla that "UNapologetically" stuff you wuz talkin' yesterday?!

I'll tell you what, Istlota, we aint e'en gotta go thru NONE of this mess just for you to put me on "IGNORE." :lol:

WE can BOTH do that RIGHT NOW.

LAST NIGHT, I told you to "DO WHATCHA FEEL" when you gave me that POMPOUS "challenge" in the other thread.
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/wrestle-with-god-jacobs-pineal-gland.73873/page-5

Even then, you reminded me of a CHILD holding a stick in his hand and saying, "Oh yeah! Well, knock this outta my hand, then!' (lol)

.....or drawing a line in the sand and saying, "Oh yeah! Well, CROSS this LINE!" (lol)

'Like sumbody 'sposed tah be SCURRED a' YOU! :lol:

Ouch! I had to bite my tongue so hard on that one that it hurt. The protected status Christians enjoy in the Christian 'Study' forum is a sore point with me.

In the real world, they hide behind the State. Here, they hide behind Mama Destee's skirts in the foxhole she has allowed them to dig into in their Christian 'Study' Group.

Are you sure you really wanna open yourself up to my attacks out here beyond the DMZ? I got about two or three months worth of material I been holding back on ...
Oooo-WHEEE!.....Istlota, YOU take the CAKE!....and the punch....and the ice-cream. (smh) :lol:

HERE'S a QUESTION FOR YOU:

Do you REALLY expect people to DO what YOU tell them to just cuz YOU said it? :lol:

thePreacher

Banned
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
You know what, Istlota, you really got sum kinda NERVE.

You really must have some OVERLY-HEIGHTENED, INFLATED sense of yourself.

Istlota, YOU ARE A "LEGEND" ONLY IN YOUR OWN MIND. (lol)

But, NEWSFLASH:

My name is not "FIDO," "ROVER" nor "BELVEDERE."

I do not do "TRICKS," "sit" nor "roll-over" at command.

YOU must think this is "KUNG FU" and YOU're "MASTER PO" and I'm "GRASSHOPPER" or sumpn. :lol:

I mean, REALLY!.....

"Answer the question correctly, Grasshopper, and I will no longer 'test' you and will 'apologize' for doubting you."

ROFLMBO! .....What happened to alla that "UNapologetically" stuff you wuz talkin' yesterday?!

I'll tell you what, Istlota, we aint e'en gotta go thru NONE of this mess just for you to put me on "IGNORE." :lol:

WE can BOTH do that RIGHT NOW.

LAST NIGHT, I told you to "DO WHATCHA FEEL" when you gave me that POMPOUS "challenge" in the other thread.
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/wrestle-with-god-jacobs-pineal-gland.73873/page-5

Even then, you reminded me of a CHILD holding a stick in his hand and saying, "Oh yeah! Well, knock this outta my hand, then!' (lol)

.....or drawing a line in the sand and saying, "Oh yeah! Well, CROSS this LINE!" (lol)

'Like sumbody 'sposed tah be SCURRED a' YOU! :lol:

Oooo-WHEEE!.....Istlota, YOU take the CAKE!....and the punch....and the ice-cream. (smh) :lol:

HERE'S a QUESTION FOR YOU:

Do you REALLY expect people to DO what YOU tell them to just cuz YOU said it? :lol:
No. Especially not in your case because we both know you are a Christian, and we both know that you agree with the usual errant Christian doctrines, but we also both know you have no idea how to defend the indefensible other than to blindly hurl scriptures in the air and then protest about the intimidation of this community.

You would rather pretend that you are the exception among Christians, and not one of the many 'bible-believing' hypocrites Jesus spoke of at the end of his Sermon on the Mount who build their house upon sand instead of upon the Rock which the builders rejected:

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes."
"Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them. But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet."

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

No. Especially not in your case because we both know you are a Christian, and we both know that you agree with the usual errant Christian doctrines, but we also both know you have no idea how to defend the indefensible other than to blindly hurl scriptures in the air and then protest about the intimidation of this community.

You would rather pretend that you are the exception among Christians, and not one of the many 'bible-believing' hypocrites Jesus spoke of at the end of his Sermon on the Mount who build their house upon sand instead of upon the Rock which the builders rejected:

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes."
"Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them. But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet."

Brother Istlota ... you're going too far, and must stop ... you're making the discussion(s) way too personal.

You're trying to make her be what you want her to be ... telling her what she is ... asking her to prove that she is something else ... and then going as far as to intimate she is a hypocrite ... as if she or any Member can be the topic to this degree ... no ... it's way too much ... you're personalizing the discussions ... which is a rule violation.

When the Member, any Member, has become the topic ... it's best to change course.

Go ahead and put her on ignore if necessary ... please.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

cherryblossom

Feb 28, 2009

I guess NOW I'm 'sposed to come in here and answer your questions, after-all cuz you threw out this ole weak "reverse psychology," huh.

:lol:

I'm a "Pisces," Istlota; but this "FISH" aint BITIN'. :lol:

But, I will say this, though...THANK GOD YOU don't get to determine who or what I am.

James 4:
There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!