Black People : The internet court of opinion or trolls or censor groups or spy agents?

KingSango

BANNED
Aug 18, 2013
Found that many tend to out themselves by either going on and on and on using mainstream corporate media talking points, without really adding any words of their own for context and thought provoking analysis.

Almost like posting cliff notes from a book, but forgetting to write a report about it.

Also, there are those that would post created and fictitious stories in order to gauge the reaction of the readers and their responses, somewhat of a temperature check to see who is still in control of their faculties.

There's many ways in which these spies operate with a malicious and sadistic aim of sabotaging freedom of information sharing via the internet. I commonly see them as censors and they love to target those deem as influential or come with solutions to issues.

Remember Machiavelli the Prince warns all reformers and friends to reformers to be cautious of protectors of the old order. These people benefit from the established order, they have all the laws on their side. I'm speaking not of Whites but of Blacks. Imagine Blacks with a lot to lose if there comes an end to White Supremacy and Racism ruling over our communities. This is the reason many Confederate Blacks fought so hard for the up-keeping of slavery, many owned slaves or held high positions on plantations. The same is true today in this modern day mental slavery system.

I'd be very cautious of someone who attack and ridicule opinions too much, along with other intimidating techniques, when people are trying to give an honest analysis on a serious topic. I'd also watch out for certain ones who know too much about black topics to the point they think they know more about black people than what black people learn and experience in real life. Their knowledge primarily comes from reading and not really knowing. Of course this practice isn't exclusive towards other ethnic groups. Last but not least, although many of these are legit, I'd be cautious of some of the ones who choose member names that point too much to what race they are.

These aren't just my opinions, but you will also see these signs I listed under other troll alert descriptions on the internet.

Last edited:
I'd be very cautious of someone who attack and ridicule opinions too much, along with other intimidating techniques, when people are trying to give an honest analysis on a serious topic. I'd also watch out for certain ones who know too much about black topics to the point they think they know more about black people than what black people learn and experience in real life. Their knowledge primarily comes from reading and not really knowing. Of course this practice isn't exclusive towards other ethnic groups. Last but not least, although many of these are legit, I'd be cautions of ones who choose member names that point too much to what race they are.

These aren't just my opinions, but you will also see these signs I listed under other troll alert descriptions on the internet.

I wouldn't narrow them down by description only how they operate. I've noticed in the past that many will argue with you in groups while protecting each other. They are forming a herd mentality around the forum. This is because the masses are easily lead in the wrong direction and hard to lead in the right direction. These tactics include limiting our struggle for freedom to protests, marches and trusting in failed leadership. Also there is another branch of spies that encourage violence and armed action. They are provocateurs. As a true revolutionary I find myself often squeezed in the middle of such people. They are really after those who are born thinkers and who won't buy into the mainstream. Thus their job is to make you condom by targeting you with mob attack or destroy you. This can take place off the internet as well and follow the target into real life.

I'd also watch out for certain ones who know too much about black topics to the point they think they know more about black people than what black people learn and experience in real life. Their knowledge primarily comes from reading and not really knowing.

Your statement here suggests that these spies are Whites or of another race. This isn't the case. The agencies assign agents according to the group they are wishing to infiltrate and disrupt. So if the group are Arabs then the agency will recruit Arabs, those who know they way around Arab culture or could blend in. Thinking all the time that Whites are the only enemy is what gets us confused. The people on Black sites are Black agents, shills, spies and informants. There may be a few other races because you never know who's behind an I.P address but for the most part it remains an effective counterintelligence tactic to recruit similar persons to whom you wish to infiltrate.

Also reading is fundamental and the issue I have is most people think reading is for nerds. Charles Barkley is talking about how most Blacks are in the stupid loop where they think being smart is somehow a disadvantage. It's how you read that determines your level of competency in subject matter always coupling your reading with real life experience, common sense and wisdom if applicable.

I'd also watch out for certain ones who know too much about black topics to the point they think they know more about black people than what black people learn and experience in real life. Their knowledge primarily comes from reading and not really knowing.

Your statement here suggests that these spies are Whites or of another race.

I didn't mean to indicate in my statement that the perpetrator had to be white or another race. I was trying to leave it open suggesting they could be any race, including black.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back