Chief Elder Osiris : The Ineptness Of Black People To know And Understand The Truth About Ourselves

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Ineptness Of Black People To know And Understand The Truth About Ourselves

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Not knowing disqualify us from being Mentally Competent of understanding the dynamics involved in causing us to be in the condition we now find ourselves in and the biggest obstacle that cause us to not be suitable to knowing the Divine Truth about Black people and our condition in this world, is because we are unable to Think outside of the box of Life that our oppressors have created for themselves and all that they conquer is conditioned to believe within the confine of the box of Humanity, which they have constructed.

So, when we attempt to educate us about what happen to us Black people that caused us to be in the wretched condition we now find ourselves in, we end up attempting to be informative objective, using flawed information we have been Mentally conditioned to accept as being the actual Fact of the matter, therefore, with such a Mental handicap we carry, serve as the shackles that bound our Divine Mind from becoming free to know and understand the Truth about our Black condition in Life and the cause that contributed to our Mental decline.

Case and Point, take Chattel Slavery and the cause thereof, the only information we are qualified to critique and / or recite is that information so revealed by the perpetrators of the crime we are researching, critiquing and revealing, which is no where near the Divine Truth which demand that you be able to use your Divine Mind in order to know exactly what happen to us Black people and the reason and purpose for why.

Black people should know that in the action to establish the institution of Chattel Slavery in North america, it is not really of determining importance as to who participated in the establishing the Institution of Chattel Slavery or whether or not such evil behavior was going on in and out of Afrika before and after the Slave traders invader / entered Afrika, for purpose of kidnapping our Ancestors away from their Home Land, and the reason for their motivation.

The important thing is that a evil people created an idea and decided to implement it and the idea was to invade Afrika, based on their Racist Nature, and capture Black people for reason and purpose to take them to a Land in North america which they had stolen, and construct an institution call Chattel Slavery and to refer to those Black people as being less efficient and important than they that call themselves Human Beings, all because of their pigment difference, capabilities, and demeanor, referring to Black People as 3/5 of their Human kind and more of a kind that resemble and relate to their animals.

The difference in the ethnicity of those that participated in the Enslaving of Black people into an institution call Chattel Slavery and the fact that a behavior toward a difference in skin pigmentation was a factor, does not rise to the level of importance that, it is the Idea that supersede the action of implementation, in other words beloved, whether Racism was a motivation or that Racial inferiority among Black Afrikans that caused Black Afrikans to participate in the Round - Up of our Ancestors for a price or to gain good favor from the devil, again, such behavioral action regarding Black people action of participation, does not rise to the bar of those that created the idea to establish an institution of Chattel Slavery in a distant place call North america and the federation of States in america, later to become the United States of america.

Without the idea of a Chattel Slavery institution, there is no need for helpers for such an institution and the fact that Black folks did assist in the capturing and round - up of their Kit and Kin to be Chattel Slavery institutionalized, serve to the Matter of Fact that Black people was already in our decline from the Divine Throne of Knowledge, which caused us to lose our identity and all of the Divine perks with it, preventing us from Knowing and Understanding the Divinity in living a life of Harmony, Order and Balance ,with attributes of Respect, Honesty, Dignity and the power in collective unity.

I have often shared with you the Truth of the Matter, that Most if not all others who have come in contact with us, in Human Being Mind, they have resented us based on our phenotype, therefore any sign of Black Folks reacting to Pigmentation differences was and is in fact a learned behavior and as soon as the Black Natural Environment was invaded by the Human Being, be they calling themselves Arab, Jew, or Caucasian, Black folks have been experiencing the Mental decline away from our True Divinity, a Being with such knowledge about has been long lost, by the close association of the Human Being that came and assume our identity of Knowledge, as they destroyed our capability to know whom we Black People really are.

So, it is not to me of high importance concerning the role Black People played in the Chattel Enslavement round- up, even though such an action of behavior is not of my approval, I will not be deterred from focusing in on the primary cause that put such an evil institution to become an experience of Truth, knowing that the Black so call Afrikan Lived at a Time when Divinity superseded Humanity and Knowing Trump Belief and Understanding was more powerful than Faith and certainty was required rather than hope, an era of Time Black Folks no longer are able to See and Comprehend, so we just remain in the box of lies and deception so created by the Human Being, taking our sign of belief concerning Life and the Events that occur in our Life, and its meaning from the Human Being, which is no more than a drop in the bucket of Life in comparison to the Black Divine Being on this Planet, whose origin was embedded in Divine intelligence, more than I can say for the Human Being.

The Present Condition of Black People demonstrate the ineptness of Black people from being capable of knowing and comprehending what God is, the meaning of the Stars, and the knowledge of Self.

How pitiful and sad a Black People we have become, in our new acquired Human Being Mind, a Mind that enable us to be happy in our state of physical and Spiritual affliction in the world, a Black state of condition caused by the world that is in power as I speak.

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.-osiris

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!! !-osiris
    >