Jails / Prisons : The industrial prison complex, POWs and death row

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Alkebulantaazar, Jul 11, 2003.

1. Alkebulantaazar

Alkebulantaazar Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator mother of 7
    Ratings:
    +4
    Attn Adm:

Please tell me if political forums directed towards the subjects above are allowed here. I know that there are some political posts already assessible however, I am seeking permission to host a forum directly related to the above caption.

Alkebulantaazar

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Hello Sister Alkebulantaazar :wave: Thank you for joining us!

As our Brother XXPANTHAXX said, please feel free to post any information that you think will aid us in our struggle. All of it will be greatly appreciated.

I've just recently made an offer to the entire Family, inviting everyone to consider what they might be able to teach, and present it to us live, in our own voice chat. I'm not sure if this is what you are responding to, but if not Sister, please consider this too. The topics you mention are very important and any insight you can share with us will be embraced.

Please, as your schedule allows, visit our chat room ... it's located at www.************/chat ... verifying that your computer can access the room, and that you can be heard clearly on the microphone. We'd love for you to host a chat and share this information live, allowing us to ask questions and take notes. Here's a link to the invitation that was given to all the Family ... Knowledgeable & Willing To Share - Host a Chat - Empower Us!

Sister Alkebulantaazar, are you a writer? Do you have articles posted on the Internet that i could read, becoming more familiar with you and your work? I'm hoping we can do even more together. If so, you can email links to me, [email protected].

Thank you so much for joining us, sharing your wisdom and being willing to build. This is beautiful. I do look forward to chatting with you. If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to post them here. And yes, by all means, share all that you have with us, please!

:heart:

Destee

3. Alkebulantaazar

Alkebulantaazar Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator mother of 7
    Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks again:
    Sistah Destee. /Bro Jacuma I am blessed once again to have experienced a few things which I would like to share. However, where much of the info is well known there are or may be some issues which are sensitive and which I would like to discuss and perhaps even gently debate relative to my favorite topics...

Please feel free to type my name (Malekah Tyehemba) into google and find a brief glimpse of my nemesis> the death penalty.
    As for articles I have written there are a few online perhaps although I have yet to find as many as there should be as it related to death penalty cases etc. here in the valley and my battles with the 11th circuit court of appeals in Atlanta.

I keep ryzin nevertheless!
    Respectfully

Alkebulantaazar