Black People : The importance of being punctual (ON TIME!)

KMTSista

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 3, 2009
Maryland
My people, my people, my people

As I sit here waiting for a photography client who is three hours late, I wanted to just tell my beloved people the importance of being on time because, even in my own family, I see a major issue with this.

If you say you are going to be some place, meet up with someone, or have arrangements to be at a location at a specific time, please stop with CP ish!

Its disrespectful and gives subtle messages that you only care about your time and not the other persons.

I'm going to tear him a new one when he gets here

Anyway......... :whip:

As I sit here waiting for a photography client who is three hours late, I wanted to just tell my beloved people the importance of being on time because, even in my own family, I see a major issue with this.

If you say you are going to be some place, meet up with someone, or have arrangements to be at a location at a specific time, please stop with CP ish!

Its disrespectful and gives subtle messages that you only care about your time and not the other persons.

ROFL

I so feel you on this, Sister! I get very heated when others take me granted by usurping my time, assuming they have the right to hold me "hostage" waiting on them.

Yes, that behavior is unprofessional and uncouth.

Let 'em have it!

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

I so feel you on this, Sister! I get very heated when others take me granted by usurping my time, assuming they have the right to hold me "hostage" waiting on them.

Yes, that behavior is unprofessional and uncouth.

Let 'em have it!

Ut oh...do I sense teamwork here, if so, the Forums will not be able to handle this tag team...May I act as the Manager, if it does come to fruition......Let me make it known this instance however, having fun Ladies, just having some fun, k:)

Ut oh...do I sense teamwork here, if so, the Forums will not be able to handle this tag team...May I act as the Manager, if it does come to fruition......Let me make it known this instance however, having fun Ladies, just having some fun, k:)

No thank you, Brother Clyde...I don't need a "manager."

But, if I were in Sister KMTSista's shoes right now, I might need BAIL money!

LOL! j/k

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back