Black People : The Imperative for Black Nationalism Becomes More Evident

Mr. Alarm Clock you are not the authority on Black Nationalism that's first and foremost. And so far you've haven't provided any of your own ideas, suggestions or opinions for critique other than parrot the works others, including riding the coat tails of the Great but late Malcolm X. Which we all have respect for Mr. Malcolm X and we know his Black Nationalistic spirit inspired and moved many but unfortunately besides his words and examples not one brick stands that Mr. Malcolm X built that anyone can call home. Further derailing your nonsense approach, 98% of African Americans aren't Black Nationalist and your figure is a giant leap of faith that this high of a figure would either understand, embrace or be willing to even hear Black Nationalist principles or follow them.

I would agree there's a whole body of work regarding Black Nationalism and well as Pan-Africanism but even Dr. Henry Clarke has said after many conferences there's yet to be any tangible solutions to any of that. But Dr. Clarke did however advise we make Liberation the focus of everything we do, so when I pray I pray God will Liberate us. When I eat I consume food that will extend my life force so I can use my life everyday for liberation. So in essence Mr. Alarm Clock, your presence has been nothing more than a nuance as far I'm concerned. Posting short and brief carping statements and then disappearing back under some envious rock from which you crawled. Where are your works that demonstrate your pure Black Nationalism? Name one tangible item that anyone has benefitted from that you have produced and put into reality?

So far nothing, no Black Nation, no black controlled industry fuel that nation, only talk, talk and more talk! Maybe Black Nationalism needs revision, maybe it needs some fresh air but I'm willing to bet you would be criticizing that too! Oh! I can see you inspecting every air bubble and looking like a complete fool but you don't care as long as you suck up all the air with our prideful self.
aRE YOU ON DRUGS???

The point is Black nationalism as a form of defending the Black community from the impending cuts coming in this nation, not some African nation , not some European nation and not some nation in a comic book!And those who are born here and ancestors have endured 400 years of hell will understand, not looking for any one else to!

First, the meaning of Black Nationalism is the idea of Blacks ruling themselves within the borders of their own nation. Marcus Garvey was the first Black in America to put this forth, he is from Jamaica but came to America, inspired by Booker T. Washington my great uncle, Mr. Garvey said, "Africa for Africa". He expounded upon having Blacks re-colonize Africa and make it independent, use its resources to build wealth and prosperity for themselves, Pan-Africanism evolved from Mr. Garvey's ideas. I believe any venture in Africa will cause a spin off globally for our people in terms of prosperity so Africa must be our first concern and Mr. Garvey believed it too!

Second, The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said in his last Savior's Day address in 1975, if we as a people don't rule ourselves then other people will rule over us. His words give truth to what has transpired, we are a people subject to whatever whims, temperament and politics of the moment our enemies cast upon us. Today is cuts, tomorrow its police brutality, the next day job discrimination, the next day its health disparities, then next week its Aids. We are in a situation in which we have no control, we live within the borders of a people who have shown us they take us not into consideration when crafting policies, distributing wealth and view our numbers as a threat to their power, disregarding our human rights and committing genocide on us.

Third, history has shown us American Whites will not tolerate an independent Black economic center. So many Black towns, cities and businesses were burnt to the ground for us not to remember this lesson. Any investments here run the risk of competing with White interests and therefore can't protect them since we have no army and can't practice war.

You keep posting videos up of Malcolm X speeches but I know a little something about Malcolm X, he was a believer in Blacks have their own nation, Malcolm X helped Elijah Muhammad put together the piece, "What the Muslim's want", this is point number #4 Mr. Malcolm helped craft,

4. We want our people in America whose parents or grandparents were descendants from slaves, to be allowed to establish a separate state or territory of their own–either on this continent or elsewhere. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to provide such land and that the area must be fertile and minerally rich. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to maintain and supply our needs in this separate territory for the next 20 to 25 years–until we are able to produce and supply our own needs.

Notice^^^the above option on this continent or elsewhere so Elijah Muhammad and Malcolm X were both given to the idea this nation could take place in Africa. And notices also it says the White Slave master is obligated to take care of us for the next 20-25 years, but try getting Whites to do that, they never do anything they are obligated to do for us. So we must do this ourselves as Mr. Garvey said, "Up you Mighty Nation".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back