Black People : The Imperative for Black Nationalism Becomes More Evident

There needs to be a call for Black Nationalist only and only those interested in a Black controlled statehood or Kingdom on the Motherland of Africa. We can't unite with all Black people in America, Islands or Latin America for some Black people are integrationist. The Black Nationalists includes all splinter groups of the Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, Hebrew Israelites and until we get all our people together who are tired of living under this beast. There should be a collective effort to raise funds for building infrastructure and alliances in Africa in exchange for land and shared resources. We should choose a peaceful country and make connections on local, national and multinational levels for a settlement for us that includes something in it for Africans so we all get something from this new growth.

Cease with protesting about wrongful experience and petty little injustices for White People aren't ever going to change, it is in their nature to do evil. Once we accept who our enemies are and that they are never going to change then we should move on with getting away from them. This was the desire of our ancestors to one day make it back to Africa and that's why the desire has still lived in us. But we can't go back as a burden and a problem for our people in Africa for the Liberian disaster still stings in the minds of many Africans, who don't won't another dose of America's problems dumped on them.

As far as secret groups they are some nasty evil secret groups operating amongst Black American social organizations. We need to be aware of their existence for even amongst us is a devil seed of Blacks capable of unimaginable evils out of greed, selfishness and ignorance. They can't be appeased, appealed to or reckoned with they are dead spiritually as much as Whites, they posses no morality or consciousness. This is why this must be a call for the pure of heart, humanitarians and servants of our people who want to see a better future for our young people and coming generations to complete this mission. In the Bible Allah says, only a 144,00 would make it out of Babylon and who are we to dispute with God thinking it will be in the millions and somehow God will be wrong? The mind job done on our people is so pervasive it is like traveling in a maze to become self-educated, to free one's self from all the lies taught in science, religion and racist European societies it is no wonder God gave so a low number for those who would escape and return home.

I have an great vision and if I could travel and meet with some of you in person so we can conference and pool our suggestions that would be a start. We need to form an organization first that is legal and recognized so we can protect our interest. I have the swagger to pull off the gathering of more people and getting people to give money worldwide. God has blessed me with Sango energy and I can and will make this happen in a material way and I would need for all of us in the Think group to advise me, give me support and I will make the bridge happen. But we need a material bridge to make this happen. We can't become like the Pan-Africanist just a bunch of intellectual talk sessions, flying back and forth to Africa but building nothing tangible. Get me a chance and I will make you a bridge and I will serve you faithfully, all your ideas will become fruit you can eat!

There needs to be a call for Black Nationalist only and only those interested in a Black controlled statehood or Kingdom on the Motherland of Africa. We can't unite with all Black people in America, Islands or Latin America for some Black people are integrationist. The Black Nationalists includes all splinter groups of the Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, Hebrew Israelites and until we get all our people together who are tired of living under this beast. There should be the collective effort to raise funds for building infrastructure and alliances in Africa in exchange for land and shared resources. We should choose a peaceful country and make connections on local, national and multinational levels for a settlement for us that includes something in it for Africans so we all get something from this new growth.

Cease with protesting about wrongful experience and petty little injustices for White People aren't ever going to change, it is in their nature to do evil. Once we accept who our enemies is and that they are never going to change then we should move on with getting away from them. This was the desire of our ancestors to one day make it back to Africa and that's why the desire has still lived in us. But we can't go back as a burden and a problem for our people in Africa for the Liberian disaster still stings in the minds of many Africans, who don't won't another dose of America's problems dumped on them.

As far as secret groups they are some nasty evil secret groups operating amongst Black American social organizations. We need to be aware of their existence for even amongst us is a devil seed of Blacks capable of unimaginable evils out of greed, selfishness and ignorance. They can't be appeased, appealed to or reckoned with they are dead spiritually as much as Whites, they posses no morality or consciousness. This is why this must be a call for the pure of heart, humanitarians and servants of our people who want to see a better future for our young people and coming generations to complete this mission. In the Bible Allah says, only a 144,00 would make it out of Babylon and who are we to dispute with God thinking it will be in the millions and somehow God will be wrong? The mind job done on our people is so pervasive it is like a maze to become self-educated, to free one's self from all the lives taught in science, religion and racist European societies it is no wonder God gave so a low number for those who would escape and return home.

I have an great vision and if I could travel and meet with some of you in person so we can conference and pool our suggestions that would be a start. We need to form an organization first that is legal and recognized so we can protect our interest. I have the swagger to pull off the gathering of more people and getting people to give money worldwide. God has blessed me with Sango energy and I and make this happen in a material way and I would need for all of us in the Think group to advise me, give me support and I will make the bridge happen. But we need a material bridge to make this happen. We can't become like the Pan-Africanist just a bunch of intellectual talk sessions, flying back and forth to Africa but building nothing tangible. Get me a chance and I will make you a bridge and I will serve you faithfully, all your ideas will become fruit you can eat!

And you intend to get 25 million Black folks to what nation in Africa at the cots of how much per one way ticket?

Who said anything about 25 million Black people? I never even said anything about 25 million Blacks, 25 million dollars or 25 million anything. I never said anything about one way tickets or anything of the sort.

Listen to me good who ever you are, this was a very peaceful non-aggressive, non-argumentative discussion until you came along. I don't like people who play antagonist, devil advocate or stir up false arguments to try and point out obvious contradictions to people's statements. This is literally shish starting is what you're doing and I'm not going to be doing that with my time.

What I'm suggesting is something more of substance that what is normally discussed amongst Black Pan-Africanist or Black Nationalist groups, something rooted in vision not hope. I don't care for the way things have been done because the way they have been down is complete failure. I don't care for loud mouth and jacked up emotional protests or people who want to revert back to the 60's, this is my vision not yours. Let me speak for myself and not have you post videos of a dead Malcolm X up as something I should bow to because I only bow to Allah. I love Malcolm X just as much as any true Black Nationalist but Malcolm X is dead and I'm not, great as he was and still his examples is alive! So respect him but to you I don't know you.

Buying plane tickets to Africa is no big deal anymore than Africans buying plane tickets to get over here. But where are we're going to go if we just landed in Africa? There needs to be a settlement set up to receive us and an economy set up so that we can earn a living. No country on Earth wants to have the burden of more poor people as I said this before, just look above in the thread. And my mission isn't about helping Blacks get to Africa but regenerating Africa and liberating the African world, thus in a nutshell ending White Supremacy on this planet. And only God can do what I just said so I must have received such a bold vision from God not from myself.

And if such a vision came true don't you think it's possible for folks to get their own tickets? Duh. Envy disguised is still envy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back