Black People : The Imperative for Black Nationalism Becomes More Evident

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    The decline in the housing market , more families paying more in mortgages then thier homes are now worth
    The outsourcing of white collar and blue collar jobs
    The erosion of civil service job opportunites, to privatization
    The major cuts in all basic public infrastructure

and the fact that the economy nationally and globaly is slowly diving into a sink hole, mkes it clear that some form of collective economics and collective safety nets in education and health care will be imperative

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Dr King became a threat to the global oligarchy after Malcolm meeting with him and the both agreeing upon plans for Black Economic Survival and Prosperity for all people of African descent

3. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
  4. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    The government shut down maybe permanent for us in 2016, when the new upgraded rebooted Jim Crow enters the White House; If we fail to plan then we plan to fail
    T75-024_KKK-marching-in-DC_1925.jpg

5. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    Its been well over the time for Blacks/Africans worldwide to collect their resources for development in Africa, as matter of fact that was the first thing Nelson Mandela proposed during his first visit to the USA, I was in attendance see him in at Tiger stadium in Detroit, Michigan back in 1990. The reason for Mr. Mandela's forgiveness of Whites is that he knows they can not win against change, Africans have only to recognize worldwide their connection to the Motherland and Whites too!

The African Renaissance is occurring as we speak and the only ones not on board are the Africans in diaspora who still cling to their enslavement. On a lighter note, Mr. Mandela said we would beat them through science and technology because Africa invented both. We are beyond proving we were the Egyptians and built the Great Pyramid but instead we will built a world the Egyptians would envy.

African countries are the 10 fastest growing economies of 2012 and most African countries are still waking up. African immigrants hold the highest amounts of PHD's and Master degrees than any other people in the world. And contraire to popular belief Africa isn't the poorest continent it is Asia for Asia has more people and less resources than Africa, we know Africa has the world's most precious resources. There's very little information about Africa's bright future on the internet as they try not to allow such sites to exist for long periods on the internet. Most of the information is deleted right away so many of you won't stumble upon it out of curiosity about your ancestral home.

To those Black Nationalist who read this don't be sucked into thinking we can collectively invest in America or any Western nation, they will never allow an independent rich segment of us to exist in their midst. We are not hated for the color of our skin but the enormous potential God has blessed us with. You will be destroyed in any Western nation because there you are at their mercy, as you pose an immediate threat. The only solution and the only God given one is to invest in Africa, there our investment will have the protection of armies. Our history in America is reaped with examples of Black towns, cities and businesses being destroyed by envious whites, they have used counterintelligence agencies to disrupt social advocacy and development, they have used missionaries and non-profit organizations to infect us with death and false hope, believe me there's nothing they won't do to stop us from competing with them.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said years ago you can't change a system from within a system, we have no choice but to develop in Africa. The Honorable Louis Farrakhan strayed from his teacher's word, he pulled off the Million Man March, got Blacks to vote and united with Arabs. But believe me there's no conscious, conscience or appeal you can make with Whites because its quite simple to them as it should be for you, either they are on top or we are! Africa is the future, God has decided because we still maintain control of the world's most valuable and richest land and culture.

Yes I agree with the assessment things aren't looking good but have you ever wondered why things are speed up so fast? Why did the bottom fall out for Blacks in America right after 9/11? It is because fossil fuel will run out in 15 years from now that's why prices are going up. It is because solar power is rich in Africa and will become the world's next energy source. It is because paper currencies are false economies and Africa has the worlds strongest commodity based economy. It is because we African Americans have purchasing and investment power in America while the dollar is still worth something. Now many of you know why Whites elected Barrack Obama president, its to give you hope in a change when there is neither in Western societies for Blacks. If we don't act collectively to invest in Africa, re-learn the languages and cultures to make business and economic connections, the assessments will get worse. We will wake up and find ourselves in a very bizarre Police controlled state, concentration camps for homeless and poor people, as Europeans try to hold on to their last vestiges of power.

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Welcome to Destee.com KingSango, its a pleasure having you here. To the things you speak, agreement is easily found. How do we, as a collective body, move to implement a orderly transition; do you have any plans for that.

7. ProphetikGeneral

ProphetikGeneral Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +403
    Upping this thread for the important content being discussed.

It's prudent to examine what the next phase of consciousness is for our people. When Bishop Richard Allen founded the AME Church in 1760, he was the spiritual continuity of the ancestors, by Afrikanizing Christendom. His successors, one could say, were Bishop Alexander Crummell,Bishop Absalom Jones,the Free African Society(1787).

Fast forward to the present,Booker T. Washington was our industrial genius, with his academic successor,W.E.B. Dubois. The two didn't have a disagreement so much that it was a political disagreement. Dr. Clark long ago pointed this out. Booker T. Washington harbored the views I presently echo with regards to "voting". It makes little sense for my people to vote when they own no resources,manufacture little products and have no international ally.

We must first learn to control our own resources, then we can worry about voting. Do we honestly think this devil is going to change just because "massa look weesa can vote!"?

Voting is a form of negotiation. Only organized people, who control their own product distribution, can vote and demand what they want out of a society. This was the genius of great ancestor Booker T. Washington. Each of our ancestors was a continuity of the last. The honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey was the business continuity of Booker T. Washington and W.E.B. Dubois.

The prophet Noble Drew Ali and the Honorable Elijah Muhammad were the spiritual continuity of these forefathers. Since the Black Liberation Army, what is our true objective? What is our next phase of consciousness? The time for lectures and debates are done, it's now time to enact the strategies of Dr. Amos Wilson, Mother Marimba Ani and Dr. John Henrik Clarke.

Though not of their faiths, from working with those within their ranks, I continuously admire the work of Dr. Malachi York,Elijah Muhammad and Yahweh ben Yahweh. These brothers succeeded in that they shifted the consciousness of our people to worship a deity in their image, then make that deity active in their affairs.

Now, were they "orthodox" by standards? I would say they were orthodox for the fact they achieved results. If this so-called government shutdown is any indicator, we should prepare to do for self.

Which is what my team and I are working on. We're working on the accumulation of resources now to make the white man a non-reality in our lives within the next five years. Sometimes, this requires closing off.

I propose we gather our resources, establish international allies, develop a commerce network to the point that these whites aren't a reality for us anymore. Therefore, by at least 2020,a generation of us can step away from them and allow them and their western society to destroy themselves.

8. candeesweet

candeesweet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    now bam right in your face.

9. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    Yes my dear spiritual brother I do have solutions to our problems but why reveal them here? What good does a forum on the internet do except alert enemies to our plans and allows the enemy to cut us off in our travels. What I shall do for you and all who liked my points of view is allow you to see a glimpse of God's vision to me. This is not my vision but God's vision and God's words coming down through me because I'm just a nobody in the eyes of the Elite.

First off you need to understand who your enemies are, thereby you understand their weaknesses and strengths. I have pure faith in Elijah Muhammad's teachings and believe sincerely that Supreme Consciousness reached this Georgia born native and gave him a great vision. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad words were true, he spoke great detail about the history of human beings, we can't discount him for flaws he made or how unpolished he was. Elijah Muhammad was a righteous man and only wanted to see his people survive the oppression of these wicked Caucasian people. Despite also his flaws and lack of faith, the Honorable Louis Farrakhan is a righteous man and wants like Elijah to see his people survive the oppression of wicked Caucasian rule.

To all Black Nationalists hear my words, let what I write sink into your hearts for this day is great day for us! Those of us who have kept the faith that Allah would deliver us back into our own land and our own people, away from these wicked devils. The nature of our problem is rooted in the different natures of human beings, despite all of us being human African melanin dominated people have a different nature than Europeans melanin recessive people. Elijah Muhammad said that Whites are 100% evil and not one of them is good. He attempted to provide a story of their history to give explanation to why these humans were not capable of Godly natures like Africans. There are deformities in human beings such as blindness, deafness and lameness, such flaws that render the deformed incapable of abilities other humans not deformed possess. Thus there humans born with no soul, heart, conscience or consciousness, knowing the difference between right and wrong but not having any emotional motivation to do right unless it suits them. While normal humans untouched by this curse feel quilt when have done wrong and will correct their steps, sociopathic and psychopathic persons, groups and communities lack such ability. This is what Elijah Muhammad meant Whites are 100% evil despite being created by Allah just like the original African but through the contrast of nature forces ended up deformed.

Some of you will not accept the scientific explanation, nor the spiritual explanation, because of the contradictions that exist in the world with some blacks being evil as well. This theory is not to say or discount or ignore the wicked Blacks who exist in the world too, who like Europeans are cursed with the lack of a soul. This is a curse placed upon man for being ungrateful to the Creator and committing iniquities that angered God. Thus the original Africans dark-skinned, original hue, were cursed some of them with Albinism. Understand Albinism is the result of the pineal gland becoming calcified, being responsible for a person moral sight and an Albino is not necessarily evil but is strongly susceptible to evil. There curse and ugly look made the outcast to other Africans but their numbers grew and they became a separate people with a separate destiny in the world.

Europeans the genetic offspring's of Albinos have brought nothing but wickedness and abuse to every other people they have come into contact with. Sure there is evil in the world but evil spreads by touch from one seriously infected person to another but it goes much more deeper than that even. When humans become so traumatized or severely abused such persons become susceptible to demons or inherited deformities. Unhealed people go on to mingle with other infected persons forming a generational concave of people infected with these demons. This is what has happened to many of our people, they have become so traumatized from centuries of physical, sexual, spiritual abuse that they too now have calcified pineal glands though they have pigmentation. From this stems your House *******, Sellouts, Turncoats and Traitors of Africa, for if left up to such people we would be back into the fields. For because of this some of our people, millions of them even, will never make the return trip to Africa.

This is message is for Black Nationalist only, who have faith in the Creator's power to return the few of us who will make it out back to our own people and Motherland. We must pay for this journey ourselves using the spoils of the Western world and build a Kingdom in West Africa. Our movement and return will spark fire into the African Renaissance.

10. ProphetikGeneral

ProphetikGeneral Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +403

Hotep Brother,

And indeed Peace be upon you. I've revealed nothing to drastic, just initiatives to get our people thinking of the fall of Western Society and what their gradual steps are. I share your thinking in that a separation is needed from those people(devils), and their Negro sympathizers.

The melanin dominant man that uses his mind lives long in this diaspora and abroad.