Pan Africanism : The impact of AIDS in India & South Africa!

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by panafrica, Apr 20, 2005.

1. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4463899.stm

2. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    HIV/AIDS as a biological weapon. Many people have dismissed this as a delusional manifestation of conspiracy theorists. This despite the fact that Western governments have acknowledged developing chemical weapons, and have expressed a willingness to use them. The advantage of chemical weapons is they halt the progression of potential enemies. They can destroy or significantly weaken a population, while leaving their resources in tact. Anthrax is a known biological weapon, which cause quite a scare in the US a couple of years ago. Small pox has the potential to become a devastating biological weapon. Few people look at HIV as a biological weapon; however, one has to wonder when looking at the percentage of South Africans & Indians infected with HIV/AIDS. Both India and South Africa are nations with a rapidly developing economy. With the fall of apartheid, both nations were free of white rule. Both countries have the potential to become the only non-white or Asian World Powers. Yet as each country attempts to move in this direction, both become distracted by a devastating HIV epidemic! I don’t believe in coincidences. In the case of South Africa, how is it possible for a country to have 5.3 million people infected with HIV, when 15 years ago (under Apartheid) this disease was not a major problem. The same can be asked about India. HIV/AIDS is supposedly a disease contracted through sex or a blood transfusion. It is not an airborne illness…supposedly you can’t contract it by not washing your hands. As a result, are we suppose to believe that 5.3 million people in South Africa & 5.1 million people in India became infected through natural means?

3. AHMOSE

AHMOSE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Mechanical Engineer
    Ratings:
    +9
    Its very sad to believe the the United States govenment created A.I.D.S with the intentions of destroying the blackman in the U.S and world wide. It sadens me even further that they have a cure for aids that they are not making readily available to all. They have been doing secret tests of all kinds of biologecal agents on black people since 1898. I have supplied a link read it for yourselves. http://www.**************/waronaids/

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    there was a documentry on the creation of aids by a belgium scientist in the Kongo.It was aired on the history channel i believe. they disguised it as polio vacines even though polio hadnt been a threat for decades. They infected monkies fist, afrikans who asisted the scientis in the labratories told of how during these experiments no one was allowed in the labs.
    The native knogolese assistants said if children refused the vaccine they were "punished".

"aids best believe its man made" Rass Kass-Nature of the threat

5. indya

indya Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23
    Here is a good link showing some of the history of AIDS in the US. I think it's important to remember that part of the problem with transmision at the beginning was the tainted blood supply. Besides homosexuals getting the disease the hemopheliacs were also coming down with it and people having surgery.

http://www.aegis.com/topics/timeline/default.asp

IMO it isn't a man made disease. I would think if the gov. was going to make a disease to kill black people off, than that's what it would do. AIDS doesn't care what color people are, it will kill anyone.

6. African_Prince

African_Prince Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +48
    I remember reading that Aids was growing the fastest in India and Russia but Africa made the headlines. My heart goes out to anyone affected by Aids/ HIV ( victim or family/friends ), it's 'aggravating' how 'African' is synonymous with 'aids',and any discussion on Aids in the world, that's where it goes first, you can see a Africa continent image on every **** 'Stop Aids' poster ever made.

7. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    white supremecy is the planned assault, theft of land and natural resources of any peoples who are not white. White supremecists have used biological weapons for centuries. i will remind you of planned small pox infections of north and south american natives. i will remind you of planned small pox infections of kongolese people as well as other afrikan nations. Were these the only peoples on earth with small pox? of course not, MANY were infected not by warfare but from contact with other infected people.

at the base of modern white supremecey is population control, this is a theory from the hitler school of thought (stanic worship). these people literally think the earth should have a set population of about 500,000,000, which should be all white. These are insane people, who will do anything to advance their agenda.
    As far as the eighties and the rise and spread of aids. The island of hati was one of the first if not the first nation (which just so happens to be a black nation) in the west to have an aids "epidemic"as were homosexuals. Hitler would murder homosexuals and any one who was not white. It is a known fact that hilter had teams of scientists working on all sorts of chemical/biological/and torcher weapontry and tecnology. Even going as far as to experiment on live humans such as jews, blacks, gays,and any one else he hated. So dont think for a second that the same people who follow his school of thought will not do the same. :bowdown:

You say if the government were trying to kill blacks with bio weapontry they would do it. History proves they have done it(to all people of color), and information leaks as well as research, and plain old intuition are proving they still do it today!

8. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19

There is nothing crazy about the conspiracy theory... I know I believe it. Africans and Indians have been doing the same thing sexually ever since their existence, yet AIDS is something that has shown up very recently... in the last couple of decades. This is not a disease indigenous to Africans because of 'wild' sexual practices (which is the RACIST explanation given by white culture and those trying to be like them), or eating monkies, or whatever else. It was created and planted in both the African American and African communities with the intent of causing harm.

9. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    Sister Karmashines, as you’ve stated the sexual practices of Africans have not changed since their existence, and they are not any different than any other people. Therefore how is it possible for a mostly sexually transmitted disease like HIV to infect 5.3 million in South Africa alone, when not even 1 million people in the United States are infected with this disease? Why did this become epidemic post-Apartheid, when it wasn’t a problem during Apartheid? Why is HIV on the rise in nations like India & China when it isn’t a problem in Europe? There are too many coincidences to allow me to believe this is a “natural” spread. Studies which suggest whites are more “resistant” to HIV infection than other people, increases my suspicions that this is indeed a man made disease, and it is being used for genocide in African & Asian nations! Those who think this is crazy are in denial!

10. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    Here is a story about chinese villages infected with HIV

http://www.racematters.org/aidsremotechinesevillage.htm

Blood Sharing? Dubious medical experiments always seem to be common in non-white countries…as do sudden and deadly infections!