Black Christians : The Image of the Beast;

Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by Chevron Dove, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    The Image of the Beast;
    Can We Overcome the Mark? [part II]

And the third angel followed them, sayiing with a loud voice, If any man
    worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in the forehead, or in
    his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is
    poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; ...
    REVELATION 14: 9-10​

THE BEGINNING of this System; About 2000 Years Ago...

The Bible refers to, not only one government but, at times, several governments as A BEAST, and the reason for this would be based upon a beginning time or birth of its system, and a method used by its organizers to maintain their systems. Therefore, the actual system was related to the very nature of its organizers in relation to the natures of certain creatures [i.e. animals, beast]. What would be ‘the image’ of the Beast or government? The short answer would be ‘White Supremacy’ but, in various forms and not just white people, white gods or white idols. Most people who have attended Black/African American Churches are not taught from the Book of Revelations based upon my experiences from my youth up until this present day. As a result of this avoidance, a general atmosphere of fear has emanated throughout the black culture regarding this last and most important book of the Bible. Fear can be a dangerous wall that completely blocks vital solutions to today’s problems. Why would it be most important to understand? Because it references issues that revolve around these very times, issues that could help people make better decisions about their personal well being. If a person fears for his safety that would be a natural mechanism of self preservation but, if that same person fears for the safety of his child or perhaps, an aged protector then fear goes out the window. Therefore, knowledge and power would also be based upon charity; giving of oneself to protect another. This kind of self sacrifice leads souls to want to learn more and to want to know more about boundless security. And that would be where spirit and will power must take over. This kind of drive and self determination leads a person to search for answers outside of what this government has to offer under its statehood and federal Constitution; mankind’s book of laws. Fear of the living God should take precedence over the fear of what this government can and has done. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. And the only way to gain a better understanding beyond what mankind can offer would be to search outside of the law; this government’s laws. Search for an answer as to just why did this very system separate the Church from the State. And out of all of the books in the Bible, the very last book in the Bible provides the full answer. It will lead back to about 2000 years ago when in fact this book in the Bible was written.

The Book of Revelations leads to a better understanding beyond what this government’s educational systems have to offer. Just like the Pentatuch, it was written by the hand of mankind but it was dictated from the mouth of a higher being, a spirit. Jehovah dictated the Pentatuch to Moses whereas Jesus dictated most of the Book of Revelations to John. Jehovah and Jesus. Yaweh and Yehoshua... Therefore, the Book of Revelations was written by John based upon a vision that he had in which higher spirits spoke to him directly about these last days. John wrote his book during the time of the Roman empire and it would be that same system upon which today’s powerful western civilizations have modeled their governments upon. Therefore, in order to even understand our government today, we need to go back to its origin; the Roman empire. Cont.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and
    whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part
    in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
    REVELATIONS 21:8

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but
    rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
    ST MATTHEW 10:28.

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath
    killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
    ST LUKE 2:5.

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his
    judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the
    sea, and the fountains of waters.
    REVELATIONS 4:17.

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    ....and the Roman Church.

3. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Thanks...AGAIN. This marries well with the other post you put up recently. I do have to ask you some questions:

1. What about the Nicene Council and the books which were reportedly removed? I want to say I remember one book in particular....the Book of Enoch....was supposed to be of great significance. If this is true, what was in it and the other missing pieces that would also have been of importance in terms of empowerment for Black/African people?

2. Why fear of the Creator as opposed to reverence? Or would these be synonymous? Because the government has been allowed such a great hold over people for so long, it has become difficult for most people to separate that power from what is advocated by the Creator. So, people are in touch with what impacts them immediately. It's why people can, pun intended, religiously go to church, then roll right out of them being in the world AND of it. There's a disconnect---a gap-- that needs to be closed, otherwise the power of the world will, in the average mind, outweigh that of the Creator, because it is what most immediately impacts our daily existence. How can we use this information to remedy that?

Thanks!

4. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    i agree.

5. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    I so appreciate your willingness to comment on my research because, I believe it to be very deep and in some cases, it could be regarded as very contraversial issues. Prophecies written down by prophets in the past are simply not easily accepted because it invites a different kind of thinking from what governments have set as 'the norm'. But what I like about today though is that I believe the prophets in the past have done mostly all of the hard work and they have laid the foundation. So if people want to ignore it or read it, it becomes mostly a choice, in my opinion.

Yes. I mentioned 'the Nicene Council' in another piece that i just posted!

Alittle bit of what I think about this council is based upon its significance with regards to time. it came together after hundreds of years later when the Roman govenment was in trouble and on the decline. So, I believe that the elite white sector began to appeal to their blacks and this, I believe, is the very basis for the coming together of the Nicene Council.

old arguments began to be brought back up again from hundreds of years ago about Jesus since the earlier times after Crucifixion and this invited a lot of major conflicts...is what the elite sector wanted...So, in my opionion, they put up select leaders such as Augustine and etc. and supported certain points-of-view during those times when Rome was going broke.

in my opinion, it seems like a similar issue today, in which African Americans are beginning to have another serge about reparations and etc. We are now railroaded back into fighting 'their way' and not doing a direct fight concerning free labor and rape, denial of proper education and governmental restitutions owed us for such atrocities.

i think the Council of Nicene was government backed and the face was ethnic leaders who caused the people to accept a creed, a definition about Jesus and gave the Roman government the freedom to control Christianity for their protection and so that they could control the people.

The descendants of the very perpetrators who persecuted Jesus and the Christians now supported 'their selected leaders' to control the religion from the seat of Rome for their benefit. And it offset the real truth for the next thousand years when the violent PROTESTS came up again over the real issue with the script about Jesus and etc. in the PROTESTANT MOVEMENT.

In regards to script, I'm not saying that the Nicene Creed was wrong but, I'm saying that it only addressed part truths and that means deception and this did not get addressed until a thousand years later.

So in regards to the books taken out of the Bible, it was addressed again about a thousand years later.

Based upon my opinion, most of the books should have been taken out because they were a direct contradiction to Jesus Christ and supported the Roman Idolatry and white supremacy.

In regards to the Book of Enoch, I'm sure that for that time, it had to have been taken out for one major reason; Enoch-Cain [Chanoch].

The issues that revolve around the very origin of the Book of Enoch as St Jude amazingly scripted, involves the son of Cain.

His name was Enoch too and he is the very father of 'janiformism' and 'white supremacy' and because he was very powerful and dominant in ancient Egypt over the suppressed people of Seth, until these issues can be deciphered, it would only cause black Kemetic people to remain oppressed down under the a government that supports white supremacy.

The Bible tells us that the city of Cain was named after his son; Enoch.

The Bible timeline reveals that Enoch Cain was born hundreds of years before Enoch-Seth and therefore, in the eyes of many perhaps, when books were being written way back in that time, major deception took place and this must be worked out in script. I believe that time is/was the issue with this strategic book and yes, it must come up for review again.

The most important part of Enoch though, is based upon my own personal research, and I believe based upon archeology, timelines, and etc., especially the death of Enoch and in the way it was written 'how God took him for he was not', that Enoch-Seth was the victim of martyrdom and his life correlates to the end time life expectancy of Enoch Cain. In other words, I wonder that Enoch Cain was a victim of human sacrifice when Enoch Cain died, a situation that may have caused the Seth people to finally realize that they had been deceived.

I believe that the Enoch story is the very basis for the great troubles that came about in those ancient times and is even apart of movie themes today such as Star Wars.

I believe it is the basis for the Huniwa Twin story of the mayans and the Remus-Romulus twin story of the Romans and etc.

The Book of Enoch is very critical, I believe it will come back up again now that time has provided a different medium to decipher through what is truth and belongs to Enoch-Cain as opposed to Enoch-Seth books.

6. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    I apologize for taking so long to answer this question. In my opinion, this is a deep question and from a a global perspective, I don't know how to answer it, in terms of the world being fearful of the Creator. But I'll try to answer from a personal perspective.

From a global perspective, I think that most people being afraid of the Creator depends upon what the Bible says, in terms of the Great Adversary who has already been judged. Based upon mere human experience, we know that there is evil on this earth, raping, exploitation of people, children, and a history of supremacist endeavors to be 'all powerful' over certain type of people while elevating their own kind. Based upon just observation, it become obvious that evil is an issue. so why? I do believe the Bible in that it is because some people have already been judged for the racist format that they have already chosen and acted upon. So therefore, there are evil spirits on this earth who don't fear the Creator about ever having peace, but they have a fearful panic about knowing that one day, there racist program will end and, this makes them attack blacks and innocent people to defend their past purposes to have done what they did.

They are constantly roving around looking for someone to use and exploit to make it seem that what they did was OKAY. That is fear, but not healty fear and if we black people that want to be appreciated for the way that we are created are not aware of this then, we could easily be used to be apart of the ploy, become on the OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE CREATOR and with the very oppressors. And here is where the healthy FEAR OF GOD comes into play.

From my personal perspective, it is the fear of the UNKNOWN, that makes me FEAR THE CREATOR GOD. I believe that mankind to often want to blame the Creator for all of the violence and problems on this earth instead of recognizing, through history, that this is mankind's own doing; the sins end rebellions of our ancestors in which they kept elevating white supremacy and then were suppressed down by the very supremacist people they thought were better, and smarter than them. So today, we exist without a lot of knowledge and are so very vulnerable to be deceived. Therefore, it is the fear of the unknown and the HOPE that the Creator God loves us enough to provide some way to gain a better understanding of how not to become exploited to do the will of white supremacist.

So for me ultimately, fearing the Creator God is having the fear of the unknown, FAITH, that hopefully, he has a plan that will help me not to fall in the trap with the Devil. And knowing that it is a choice, that God has to make, if he really choose to deliver me or not. in other words, I don't want to be left to exist amongst this mess eternally, and i just don't know God for sure what he can and will for me. I can only hope, and believe based upon what I've read. He gave us the gift of life and that's what i want, to live my life freely and forever without having to be around people who think they are better than me because they are white or they have a white friend...

Finally, and most importantly, the Bible says that God knew that most people will not operate out of a mind of peace for others and so, it becomes all about NUMBERS. Based upon my thoughts and research, it appears that he set a cut off time based upon NUMBERS, meaning, God is a mathematician and calculus expert. He calculated how much time the human race needed and how many people he was willing to wait for to get right and to be close to him in his paradise, and a set number of about 10 percent. He knew that it would take about 6000 years to get this number!--And therefore, many people do not realize getting into New Jerusalem is like AN AUDITION!

He gave the world 6000 years to make sure that every and anybody would have the opportunity to do the right thing but, after this cut off, for the people in this generation, specifically, God will have determined his priesthood. And so based upon how well our ancestors lived their lives and impacted their offspring, how well an individual lived his life, separating from sin, even if it is parents, how well people responded after being freed from periods of captivity regarding not reverting back to worshiping the same oppressors and etc. from that time until today, is all factored in to this last day of end time world judgment. If the Bible is to be believed then, he only chose 8 souls before, so 10 percent of about 7 billion people is more than enough in the eys of God. Or, 144,000 is miniscule. It is for this reason too, that I feel it beneficial to fear God.

It is his choice if he wants to deliver us or not. At any rate, I believe that mankind is swamped into so much negativity, and after so much time, it does not appear that mankind can produce peace and restitution from all of the evil on his own. We have to have a higher power and that is why I fear God. Fear and hope, for me can be viewed synonomously. When you say:

...otherwise the power of the world will, in the average mind, outweigh that
    of the Creator, because it is what most immediately impacts our daily
    existence. How can we use this information to remedy that?

That's inevitable, based on the past. We have weaved ourselves into an existence in which we allowed the system to set up and so, the road becomes narrow. We have to change the mind set or else, why be delivered?--Just to let the system set up again and again. Most black people believe in white supremacy and therefore, the remedy comes from seeing the bigger picture which most won't do. People will continue to look at their daily surroundings and not look at history and see that it was us that caused this dependency.

God already knew that there would be a great loss but, he was willing to settle for a small number of people because, it was his creation and he loves us. but no matter what, have a nature to turn against him and set up white supremacy. And only a few of us can have the kind of independent minds to get above the power of this world to recognize the bigger picture. Even if the system did not set up and get powerful, still there are some blacks that will never stop believing that whites are better than them and this kind of spirit traps innocence. They will never believe that black people can exist without white people's knowledge.

In other words, in order for a racist person with a superiority complex to execute his system, he has to have blacks believe it too. They have to come into your domain, freedom, and convince you that YOU NEED THEM and God did not give you enough to exist without them. Sadly, many of our ancestors fell for this trick and therefore, we are stuck in a world where the enemy has gained dominance over the very land that was given to us to be free. it's all about the mind and believing whether or not we need the white man to tell us how to enjoy our own land and existence. Most black people are not going to let go of white people and believe in the fact that they can exist without this and will repeat the same sins as the ancestors. Its been a repetive process.

I hope I've tried to explain fear of God from a Biblical scriptures a little.

7. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    This has been gone over so many times now, and many still can't figure out the beast in Revelation.

But so long as one has faith in the One who sacrificed His body for our sins, and belief in the one who was resurrected back to life, who has given us salvation and redemption, then there need be no worry, for we'll know all things in time. Blessings! :)