Black People : The identities of the 9/11 hi-jackers being known ONE DAY after 9/11

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ictoan Itkfae, May 4, 2014.

1. Ictoan Itkfae

Ictoan Itkfae Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +36
    Peace Family (Black people,)

I heard a preacher raise this question and today I was thinking about the question and his arguments...this preacher asked the question, "how could the identities of all 19 of the 9/11 hijackers be known just one day after 9/11?" His question made me think that 9/11 was not really carried out by foreign hijackers but was possibly carried out by someone(s) else. Does it make any sense to you that the identities of all 19 of the alleged hijackers was known just one day after 9/11?...

Peace.:)
    Bro. Ictoan

2. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    No "foreign" "hijackers" did anything on 9-11. What we saw on 9-11 was a military operation complete with hollywood theatrics and suspense. This was the mother of all money makers. The so called 9-11 affect is still bringing in large dollar amounts. All in the name of security. lol :rofl:

3. I'm Becoming Me

I'm Becoming Me Well-Known Member MEMBER

Lover & Fighter...
    Ratings:
    +1,219
    Yep!

I even see at some airports we get our hand wiped and detected for explosives I guess. Smh!

It really is a big joke.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    Yes you are so right. "Terror" is BIG bu$ine$$, keeping people in fear is very very profitable.

That hand wipe and detector cost $$$.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. I'm Becoming Me

I'm Becoming Me Well-Known Member MEMBER

Lover & Fighter...
    Ratings:
    +1,219
    ....and apparently the hand wipe is done on random people, not everyone.

Maybe I look suspicious...lol!..

6. Ictoan Itkfae

Ictoan Itkfae Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +36
    ...I would have thought that it would take some time to figure out what all happened and who did it. But they presented all that happened and who did what the very next day. Does anyone else find that suspicious?...

7. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    Everything the Illuminati does is planned decades in advance. Such as Pres. Clinton bombed and tried to kill Osama Bin Laden back during his administration. This set the stage for blaming Osama Bin Laden later because the President wouldn't have ordered a hit on Bin Laden if he wasn't trying to harm the U.S with terrorism.

9/11 has all the earmarks of plot not to keep the bad guys out but keep the ones who dissent inside and under surveillance. The Patriot Act opened broad secret security powers that allowed for secret courts, secret searches and surveillance of telephone conversations, email and all communications of private citizens. The tracking of certain persons all over the country and suppression of certain persons.

Most of all 9/11 comes on the wing of China's investment in Africa and 7 out of 10 countries from Africa being reported as having the world's fastest growing economies. The African American community in America is hit with Depression like state. Thousands of homes, businesses and farms are lost due to the Great Recession. And who gets elected to fix it all? A mulattoe blackman who appears out of nowhere in Politics, garnishing major endorsements and even out doing a Clinton.

So now the question isn't whether 9/11 was an inside job but what was it's original intent?

8. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
  9. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
  10. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    upload_2016-10-21_19-32-3.png
    The moment when you realize you have to pull the script off just as rehearsed before being sworn in.