Black Hebrew Israelites : The Hypocrisy of a Black MISS ISRAEL

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
FQWz4kT.jpg

Yityish-Aynaw.jpg

I think this is another good article that speaks about the issues amidst the choosing of Yityish, an Original Jewish Israelite girl who emigrated to Israel to eventually to be hailed as ‘Miss Israel of 2013’. Oh My God!--She is so beautiful and so gracious! The media is flooded with information about her as being ‘Miss ‘Black Israel’, but, based upon the very man, father Israel, she would be by far, THE FIRST MISS ‘BLACK’ ISRAEL! He did not do what his brother Esau did but father Israel listened to the direction of his father Isaac and he obeyed. Father Israel did not marry two Hittite women and then when Mother Rebecca got angry, go and marry a ‘Black’ original girl from his grandfather Abraham’s descendants, and Father Israel did not exploit ‘original’ women when it benefited him and to save himself from racial persecution, but favor the White women over the Black women when times were peaceful. Father Israel and his descendants during his lifetime got their butts kicked for identifying with the Hamitic people. But although the reporter who wrote this article states that we need to go back in time to understand the hypocrisy of a black Miss Israel, she doesn’t even touch upon this subject of father Israel’s beginnings, I still believe the article is worth consideration for the issues that she presents.

The reporter speaks about the discrimination that many Ethiopian Jews have faced when they came to live in Israel, and it has been revealed that since 1984, there has been a covert operation going on that has been bringing Ethiopian Jews into Israel. Why the secrecy, I wonder? At any rate, this article covers some really good information that may be beneficial for us over here in America too. The reporter gives her opinion about our president Obama and the Israeli government’s dealings with African people. What she said about our BLACK YOUTHS BEING GUNNED DOWN REALLY HITS HARD AFTER WHAT WE HAVE JUST ENDURED OVER HERE IN REGARDS TO TRAYVON MARTIN, OH MY GOD! There seems to be a lot of activities occurring over there not just in Israel but in other places as well such as in Egypt. With the recent removal of the president in Egypt, I believe America would not be happy. He was elected by the Democratic process and for him to be moved from power abruptly by their military and not by the Due Process that America follows, I suppose this would raise some eyebrows. And then there was the Air Strike that Israel just did in Syria, it seems like there won’t be any peace in the near future for some of these people, and because America and the western world have relations with Israel, there’s no telling what could happen next. In my opinion and in regards to the scattered Israelites, prophecies seem to be hitting and pretty accurate, so I decided to place some of this information in this forum. Following are some excerpts from this article:

The hypocrisy of a black Miss Israel
DateApril 4, 2013 - 4:30PM
Ruby Hamad
Writer

But nothing signifies the endemic discrimination against this community more than the bombshell that was the Israeli government's admission that it was guilty of giving a birth control drug to Ethiopian Jewish women, without their full consent.
While they were still in transit camps in Ethiopia, women were

either misled or coerced into accepting injections of Depo-Provera.

"They told us they are inoculations," one victim told the Israeli investigative journalist who broke the story. "They told us people who frequently give birth suffer. We took it every three months. We said we didn't want to." While some were persuaded to have the injection, others were told, point blank, that they could not immigrate if they refused the injections.

The birth rate of Israel's Ethiopian community has decreased by 50 per cent,…
Obama may be the first black president but he also presides over a country in which blacks are seven times more likely to be jailed for marijuana use than whites (even though whites actually use marijuana more than blacks). … Unarmed black youths continue to be gunned down in the street by police with no legal repercussions.
…And one does not need to be a hardened cynic to be slightly suspicious that this came so soon after the government's remarkable confession that it had deliberately compromised the reproductive freedom of thousands of Aynaw's fellow Ethiopian women.

Author's Update: It has recently been brought to my attention that the Israeli government did not, in fact, admit to injecting Ethiopian immigrants forcibly with a birth control drug. Rather, as reported in Ha'aretz:

Ha'aretz:

"Health Ministry director-general Prof. Roni Gamzu instructed the four health maintenance organizations to stop administering Depo-Provera injections as a matter of course. The ministry and other state agencies had previously denied knowledge or responsibility for the practice.

Gamzu wrote, "I would like to instruct, from now on, all gynecologists in the HMOs not to renew prescriptions for Depo-Provera for women of Ethiopian – or any other – origin, if there is the slightest doubt that they have not understood the implications of the treatment." http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/israeli-minister-appointing-team-to-probe-ethiopian-birth-control-shot-controversy-1.506266

In other words, while the Israeli government no longer denies the claims, it still falls short of confirming them. With the matter still under official investigation
…The testimony of the many Ethiopian women who claim to have been deceived and/or forced into accepting birth control injections remains unchallenged. With the facts still pointing to a 50 per cent decline in the birth rate of Ethiopian immigrants in Israel,...

PROPHECY AGAINST ISRAEL & LATER FOR ISRAEL
And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of summer fruit. Then said the LORD unto me, The end is come upon my people of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more. AMOS 8:2.

Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us….

And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.

And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God. AMOS 9:7-10, 14-15.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back