Black Spirituality Religion : The Hymn to The Aten By Akhenaten

Infomoetry:

THe NAME Allah was born from an Idol, so all you have to do is look in the mirror brotha..............

Do you have anger or malice in you heart black man?

If not, why nit pick and my choice of words for the ONE Creator?

You said that you are a student of Elijah Muhammad and Fard Muhammad and both of them used the name Allah for the One true God.

Why do you have a problem with me doing it?

Let us not corrupt brutha PJ's valuable thread with "foolish" semantics and bickering.

Ralfa'il said:

Let us not corrupt brutha PJ's valuable thread with "foolish" semantics and bickering.

Laughing big time here. You don't wanna corrupt King Jahil's, who is your fellow Muslim, thread...but you do bring your foolish semantics and bickering to mostly everyone else's threads who don't share your (questionable) Islamic beliefs.

By the way I'm curious...Do you know PJ outside of Destee.com?

:grin:

AUM said:
Laughing big time here. You don't wanna corrupt King Jahil's, who is your fellow Muslim, thread...but you do bring your foolish semantics and bickering to mostly everyone else's threads who don't share your (questionable) Islamic beliefs.

:grin:

True indeed, not to mention the fact that I don't even think RALF read my statements in the link I posted to my site.

KHUEN-ATEN didn't worship anything. His intercultural God "ATEN" was the result of a Hittite marriage arrangement to his beloved White woman, TADUKHIPA (NEFERTITTI).

This is why we should seek to study the KNOWLEDGE and HISTORY of these people, and not focus on what we BELIEVE about them.

KHUEN-ATEN was just as much of an idolator and a "PAGAN" as RALF claims of every body else.

PEACE

Sam

Peace son of man....

KHUEN-ATEN didn't worship anything. His intercultural God "ATEN" was the result of a Hittite marriage arrangement to his beloved White woman, TADUKHIPA (NEFERTITTI).

Oh Nefertiti was a white woman?

Thanx for dropping this world premiere of knowledge on me.

Judging by this original sculpture of her, white people must have been a whole lot darker back in her day:

http://www.akhet.co.uk/nms/nefbust.jpg

I guess Alicia Keyes, Beyonce and any other light skinned sistaz embraced by the black community are "beloved white women" as well.

Also thanx for pointing out that she was a Hittite when no one else in history has ever made such claim.
You've really opened my eyes!!

"Little is known about the origins of Nefertiti but it seems unlikely that she was of royal blood."

http://www.akhet.co.uk/nefertit.htm

"Nefertiti's origins are confusing. It has been suggested to me that Tiy was also her mother. Another suggestion is that Nefertiti was Akhenaten's cousin. Her wet nurse was the wife of the vizier Ay, who could have been Tiy's brother"

http://www.crystalinks.com/nefertiti.html

It's interesting how you remain oblivious to other prominent areas of study, especially when you find them in conflict with your BELIEFS.

Oh Nefertiti was a white woman?

Thanx for dropping this world premiere of knowledge on me.

As usual, your sarcasm was expected, yet it does nothing to validate your notions of a subject you've proven to have little knowledge of.

Judging by this original sculpture of her, white people must have been a whole lot darker back in her day:
http://www.akhet.co.uk/nms/nefbust.jpg

This just proves your ignorance of archeology, amongst other things.

That sculpture is not "original" in the least. In fact, it's a post modern replica of NEFERTITI, made in the past century.

With all your "GOOGLING", you would at least have the common sense to READ the websites you link here thoroughly.

I guess Alicia Keyes, Beyonce and any other light skinned sistaz embraced by the black community are "beloved white women" as well.

Allow me to clarify: I'm not saying that TADUKHIPA was "lilly white", but as a EURASIAN, she was certainly not of Afro-Asiatic stock.

Furthermore, have you stopped to ask yourself, why TADUKHIPA was lightskinned, when every SHEQHETI preceeding her was jet black? Where would this lightskinned strain have come from?

Also thanx for pointing out that she was a Hittite when no one else in history has ever made such claim.
You've really opened my eyes!!

Your ignorance about various subjects is borderlining the realm of ridiculous.

The only reason you THINK that "no one else in history has ever made such claim", is because you are not at all well-versed or read on all/any things Kemetic.

I'd request that you list your bibliophile on Kemetic history, culture, theology, etc.

I'm willing to bet that you haven't read at least ONE book from cover to cover on the subject.

I've read HUNDREDS.

In the meantime, if you even bothered to read the info I posted on my website, then you would see that the info I posted is not mine, but rather a transcribed exerpt from one of the books that I'd read and researched.

Go back and read the information man. And stop GOOGLING me to death.

Little is known about the origins of Nefertiti but it seems unlikely that she was of royal blood."

http://www.akhet.co.uk/nefertit.htm

Not that the info on that site is totally credible, but that statement is correct. If you'd bothered to read the info from my website, you'd know that TADUKHIPA was indeed of royal linneage......Just not of AFRICAN or KEMETIC royal linneage.

"Nefertiti's origins are confusing. It has been suggested to me that Tiy was also her mother. Another suggestion is that Nefertiti was Akhenaten's cousin. Her wet nurse was the wife of the vizier Ay, who could have been Tiy's brother"

http://www.crystalinks.com/nefertiti.html

Conjecture and surmising.........No wonder you like these GOOGLE sites so much.

The very initial statement says it all. There are archeologists and so-called Egyptologists who have established this theory for the past decade.

There was even a piece on this subject not too long ago on one of the Learning Channels.....I'm assuming you watch more TV than BET and UPN, yes?

Do the knowledge, my friend, and stop talking us to death about "Snake Cults" and what-not, and actually learn about this culture.

HOTEPU

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back