Black Spirituality Religion : The Hyksos from a black perspective:

jamesfrmphilly said:
if you are willing to sidestep the laws of physics and simple logic you are free to believe anything at all.
how valid are those beliefs? i do not accept anything that asks me to shut my mind down and forget all the laws of nature.
when people display total ignorance of the laws of physics it makes it impossible for me to take what they say as anything more than faerie tales.
anyone can make up anything.

On one hand you are debating "cultural and/or spiritual belief systems" then on the other you are speaking of the "laws of physics".

Are you familiar with the term "meta-physical" or the concept of "mind over matter"?

So I speak nothing concerning suggesting one "forget all the laws of nature" however my PERCEPTION is of life existant in the etheric, astral and spiritual planes rather than being limited to the PHYSICAL plane...

have a nice day..

SAMURAI36 said:
PEACE BROTHER OMO:

Not doubting your perspective, but how did you come to this understanding?

Because it's my understanding, that at least a good 90% of T.H.E.M.'s doctrine was/is based on metaphysics. How/why then is this aspect not counted amongst it?

PEACE

Brother Icame to this "understanding" from being ingrained with the Messenger's Teachings from a very early age and the only book that has been in my posession for over 40 of my 48 years is "Message to the Blackman" which I have read thoroughly from cover to cover so much that the cover has come apart.

I agree that "a good 90% of T.H.E.M.'s doctrine was/is based on metaphysics. But it is the remaining % which is at the core of the teachings which does speak to a deeply rooted KNOWLEDGE concerning the "Asiatic Black Man" and his true origins....

For example...when I stated earlier concerning looking more closely at the "Out of Africa" HYPOTHESIS and the possibility of earlier origin from "lost continenets" it leads to recognizing "theories" also concerning GONDWANALAND and LAURASIA and the "earth" at one time being one land mass.....

and the Messenger gave an explanation as to how that land mass became divided.

The choice here is to either accept His explanation, or rely on the HYPOTHESIS or European scholarship,because all of the earlier Black/African "historians" have relied on the work of white "Egyptologists" and "cultural anthropology"

omowalejabali said:
Brother Icame to this "understanding" from being ingrained with the Messenger's Teachings from a very early age and the only book that has been in my posession for over 40 of my 48 years is "Message to the Blackman" which I have read thoroughly from cover to cover so much that the cover has come apart.

Then you and I have a very similiar philosophical background.

I agree that "a good 90% of T.H.E.M.'s doctrine was/is based on metaphysics. But it is the remaining % which is at the core of the teachings which does speak to a deeply rooted KNOWLEDGE concerning the "Asiatic Black Man" and his true origins....

Yes, but even those explanations are rooted within metaphysics. For example:

For example...when I stated earlier concerning looking more closely at the "Out of Africa" HYPOTHESIS and the possibility of earlier origin from "lost continenets" it leads to recognizing "theories" also concerning GONDWANALAND and LAURASIA and the "earth" at one time being one land mass.....

and the Messenger gave an explanation as to how that land mass became divided.

Yes, that the Original man launched the moon from the earth, yes? I see this explanation as a purely metaphysical one. How do you see it?

The choice here is to either accept His explanation, or rely on the HYPOTHESIS or European scholarship,because all of the earlier Black/African "historians" have relied on the work of white "Egyptologists" and "cultural anthropology"

I don't think it's as "black and white" (no pun intended) as that. While I accept his explanation, I don't see how that explanation is rooted in physics, but instead metaphysics.

And you're right, I don't see the ideas of white "scholars" as an option at all.

PEACE

SAMURAI36 said:
You don't even know that is.

Plus, I distinctively recally you saying previously, that "cosmogony" is another fancy word to disguise Polytheism.....

Must I provide the link to the thread in which you said this?

So now, you are using this word like you invented it.....How quaint.

LOL, so now Totemism is supposed to be taken literally? Wow, it never ends with you, does it?

Wow, how blatantly disrespectful.....To speak ill and assumptive of someone you don't even know. *shakes head*
http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=445782&postcount=119

jamesfrmphilly said:
earth is the only planet that humans are compatible with.
our biology is not compatible with the other planets in this solar system.
we could live no where else.

how then can a being from another star be compatible with earth biology? our air and water would poison them.
how could they even exist here let alone teach us and breed with us?

if none of these questions are addressed your religion is not based in objective reality.
So James:

Do you believe the images of the Egyptian gods with Human bodies and Animal heads were once living and breathing Beings?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back