Black Spirituality Religion : The Hyksos from a black perspective:

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
The Hyksos from a black perspective:

In my reading of the Sirius Mystery, which I have yet to complete but have read the chapter, “The Rising of the Serpents Tooth” my suspicions that the Hyksos were an African tribe grew and now had a source. In the chapter a book was referenced that was published around 1967, “Lost Worlds of Africa”, by James Wellard, witch I now have on order. In this book there is a reference to “The People of the Chariots” that describes an ancient African Empire of the Libyan Desert. These people were called the Garamantes and their Empire goes undated and unexplored as the ruins waste away in the desert to this very day. The Dogon are suspected to be descendants of the Garamantes. Other historians such as Herodotus, writing in 450BC also makes references to these Garamantes people and their Chariots. Also we have another historian that has referenced them and their Chariots, Strabo.

As I was reading this it came to me that these Garamantes just might be our Hyksos. The Garamantes had a continued and long history of constantly raiding the Ethiopians in their Chariots and pillaging Ethiopian villages. As I did more research on the net there is indeed ancient ruins in the Libyan Desert, that have basically gone untouched by archeologist because they are in odd locations.

In the white mans standard history of the Hyksos we have a problem that arise to me as I was looking at a map of ancient Egypt. Understand that in ancient Egypt the water levels of the Nile and the Delta were much higher then they are today, much of the Delta of Egypt has dried up. So my question became in looking at the route the Hyksos would have had to take in order to reach Memphis as the white man presents them would have taken them right into the Nile River. How did they cross a River or a marsh land Delta with Chariots? You ever ride you bicycle through mud? Surely the Egyptians with their harden Army would have took this as a perfect point of ambushing the Hyksos, while their Chariots were stuck in the mud or while they were crossing a raging river.

Something just doesn’t add up with this picture. One reason the white man would continue this perception is to place him in Egypt and being responsible for the growth of Egypt. But in reality the Hyksos crossing a river or marsh lands of the Delta in Chariots to war with the Egyptians may be one of the biggest myths created by the white man because they see Rome as being the originator of the Chariot.

With this new information of the Garamantes Empire of Libya that is historically recorded as having Chariots and running frequent raids on surrounding nations I now suspect they are the original Hyksos people. Manetho records them as coming from the North, which caused the assumption that they came from Jerusalem and reinforces the white mans desire to establish them as the original Chariot inventor. But what if they followed the Mediterranean Libyan coastline until reaching the Delta. This route would indeed make them come from the North as they approached Memphis. This rout also has no obstructions such as river or marshlands that would hamper a chariot and horses.

What is your thought on this newfound information?

This is a page that has some basic information on them.
http://www.saudiaramcoworld.com/issue/200403/libya.s.forgotten.desert.kingdom.htm

http://manuampim.com/ramesesIII.htm

Well....I had to post this for you. Number #1. It is directly off the tomb of Ramses III and depicts the fact that there were white people somewhere. However, this is not the first image. History reflects that we have been at war with the Asians for quite some time.

Remember, there was no Europe as we know it back then. They called them Asian. Caucus means dead and Asians a man...so cauc-asian was a dead man....no skin color. Now we can play all the games we want to, but then that places us in the position of having to say that our people back then did not correctly depict what they saw or was in contact with. This time period would have been right around the so called birth of Moses...and based upon the drawings...the hyksos were there already.

Music Producer said:
No, its only speculative and subjective, not discredited just like the white mans explanation of the Hyksos. None of us were actually there, thus all information is subjective when dealing with History.

Do you have anything to add that may refute or inhance the information?

Well, in terms of enhancement, I would suggest consulting a very good spell check program, accessible through most modern word processors, and running each of your posts through that before presenting them on the board as a means to deplore the arguments of others.

As far as refutation, since there was not much substance to your post, I would posit only this consideration: that you presented the connection between the Dogon people and the Libyans on a spurious basis; i.e. that they are both located West of Kamit. The augustine scholarship of Cheikh Anta Diop in The Cultural Unity of Black Africa delineates the problem with making the Libyan people into a wholly African phenomenon by virtue of the Amazonian phenomenon unique to Northeast Africa, situated so close to Europe and ripe for the inundation of its hordes.

Furthermore, you have supposed that the geography of the Delta is dismissive of passage through the Delta of Kamit with chariots, as if the entire country was conquered with a single campaign, rather than the gradual acquisition of Northern and then Southern lands which characterized the less sophisticated hordes of the Hyksos.

To this we can append the following difficulty: you have not established *which* battles would have necessitated the passage of a horse or a chariot or both across any difficult terrain, or whether this has been confirmed as a problem by the ambiguous "white man historians" who you so vehemently lambast (if the problem is with them, I then wonder, how come you don't present these issues to those persons in a public and scholarly forum?). So in other words, you are attempting to sweep aside empirical evidence in favor of inductive reasoning, which alone cannot suffer its original form when further questions are posed, such as those I've above mentioned, and this especially in matters of archaeology.

Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back