Black Poetry : The Hunt

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by predator & prey, May 6, 2006.

1. predator & prey

predator & prey Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Poverty is Starving me In our situation temptation provides a savage solution to fight inflation. So I head to holy places to find salvation while this legislation beats our @ss my car cant move because I cant afford the gas.

My wife is in her last trimester and I'm in my first simester. We use our will as a means to rise above the odds. Maybe I can take this brick and turn it into a loaf of bread. My needs and my greed may superceed my good nature. Our streets are a real war zone and I'm stuck in the battlefield. But I cant deal, feel or seal a persons fait and become bait.

While America struggles to fight the war on terror. My brothers are temporary contractors decorated street vets. With throwbacks platinum teeth and Jesus peaces. The agreement signed in blood keeps them bonded to a life that has no future. The streets prepare us for jail, jail make us come back and eat the streets its a cycle of life that leads us on a march to death.

So while the president is hesitant to fight the war here instead we will continue to find young men dead. Fiends in the back alleys giving [email protected] We all are in this test tube stepping on eachothers head a new millineum Schindlers list and we call it survival of the fittist.

In the mean time between time the police collect a fee to sit back and watch the genoside of you and me. This you shall know there is a sick artist on the loose and the dark meat is his canvas. I swear these scavengers will feed off eat up beat us as long as we remain blind to the facts.

We cant be a wall to end the wave of corruption unless we come together and heal like a wound. Or you can become a casualty of war although you feel this aint you fight. Crabs in a barrel slowly becoming a mass burial sight. We loosing our babies a fatherless future we face, a class filled with empty desk. A neighborhood behind bars this is where we see all our stars. A bird that is free I wish that was me. But I'll keep my number and my cell and continue talking until they tell us all dead man walking.:jumping:

DONT BE EASY PREY

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    word up i feel you all the way .........searching for unity to heal
    mend and move forward to fight poverty in this struggling maze
    where da predators lark it's prey da hunt is on !

flow on i hear ya , staying away from the predators

3. GHETTOAMBITION

GHETTOAMBITION Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    hummm dis waz a deep drop
    u made a lot of true statements in hurr
    i was feelin dis
    very nice
    so flo on wit mo truths

blackluv and bp

4. nevar