Black Sports : The Hunt for Vic

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
After Surry county prosecutor and county Sheriff decided not to execute a search warrant on Michael Vic's (Atlanta Falcons qb) property in VA. The feds performed a searchg Thursday 6-7-07.

Just as I thought this is turning into another Barry Bonds like witch hunt. Ever since Vic became the NFL's highest paid player there has been a crusade to shut him down. Wether it is bogus criticism of his awsome skills, or the stupid water bottle non-incident, the media and white america in general (not all but most I hear) has been hoping to see this guy fall. I hear ignorant so called NFL fans and experts daily wether in real life or radio, or ESPN (turning into KKK television) spewing non stop hatred of the Atlanta falcons qb. I doubt they will be able to link Vic to this b.s. even if he is indited.

I mean there is humnan dog fighting telvised and applauded daily in the Mid East and now Vic is the devil? I don't agree with dog fighting my self, but if someone else does it really I don't care, there are much bigger concerns in this world. What else is new however? None of this suprises me.

tHE nfl IS TAKING PART IN THIS TO, WHO THE HELLL IS THE nfl TO INVESTIGATE ANY BODY? tHEY HAVE former cops follow players around now, to night clubs ect. There are very few black people in NFL security, get my drift? The NFL took part in this investigation to try and bring down their own employee. It all makes me laugh and annoys me at the same time. For some reasonm NFL players seem much more controlable than , NBA or MLB. I doubt either of the fore mentioned leagues, players unions would stand for what NFL players let happen.

Yeah I know, many people bring many things on them selves. But really though, most things are minor incidents. Tank Johnsomn IMO did nothing wrong except violation of the court probation. A man should have guns in his home, dint coach Boby Knight shoot some body??
but like I said, doesn't suprise me a bit.

you know brother you right .....they always make a big deal when it come
black sport figures look how Tank is being handled he did do nothing
but paying a price for having guns in his home now the NFL has blocked
him for nearly the first half of the upcoming season

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back