january 31st

Hit me up!

godsun57@yahoo.com

I dont want to post this openly.

Also, give me a few days.

Im doing some web site construction.

Peace & Blessings!
brother Omowale.

Thanks again for your overstanding. After my previous post I just went to dig out some texts I have in safe-keeping. To be totally honest with you, it is difficult to find African-authored material to help me at this stage. On a "spiritual" level. I just found my copy of the Metu Neter, volume 2. Last year I gave my copy of Volume 1 to a cousin up north who expressed an interest in developing a rights-of-passage program.

I have Muata Ashby's Egyptian Yoga and Elijah Muhammad's How to Eat to Live. I need to utilize these teachings to detox my polluted Temple. This is a LIVING work-in-progress.

After posting yesterday I realized I had run out of African-authored written sources, which is why I started posting the videos. Even these are in short supply on the internet.

This leaves me with the written works of Alice Bailey and Edgar Cayce, both of whom wrote concerning the Akashic Record. First, I plan on taking time today [after this post] to compare some of my recent findings to that in RUNA's Metu Neter. I am concentrating on what RUNA describes as the CREATIVE FACILITIES (WORDS OF POWER AND SPIRITUAL POWER). In particular Sphere 3, but with modification. Instead of Seker, I am studying SERKET (Sekhmet) and Het-Heru (Hathor). From there, Tehuti (Thoth).

Hathor and Thoth both are seasonal names representing AKHET, the season in which I was born, so I am trying to better connect with their Energy.

Since RUNA does not give detail concerning SERKET or SEKHMET, this I must do on my own.

Hotep!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back