Omowale Jabali : THE HUNDRED NAMES OF SEKHMET

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The link below contains a list of the Hundred Names of Sekhmet as adapted by Dr. Robert Masters in his book "The Goddess Sekhmet."

This should be of interest to any persons born during the season of the 4th Inundation of Akhet.

http://showcase.netins.net/web/ankh/skmtnames.html

Enensa Aunghk said:
What can you tell me about Sekhmet?

Do you have knowledge of any rituals to Sekhmet?

If so what have been your experiences?

How does Sekmet relate to Nekhebet and Uatchet?

Thanks for your sharing

Thanks for the response and query.

"What can you tell me about Sekhmet."

Any further information I have to share has to be related to previous posts concerning Sekhmet, the season of Akhet and Ra Harmachis, Heru-khuti and the Sphinx.

There are numerous articles on Sekhmet on the internet. One in particular that gives some information on Sekhmet and the others you mentioned is the following.

http://www.geocities.com/supran93/herubehutet.html

I think that if you search Horus [Heru] of Behutet, you might fnd reference as well.

As far as your other 3 questions are concerned, 1) I do not discuss ritualistic aspects, 2) Nor do I discuss my personal experience related to ritual, with the exception that I used to share experiences I had with chakra meditation.

3) Read the link.

I read your post in reference to Akhenaten and am no longer really interested in debate. I share information which folks can accept or reject.

Its ironic that you would ask this last question because it indicates you have prior knowledge, of which I must assume you already have in your posession what you are asking me for.

When you speak negatively of Akhenaten, especially in reference to "foreign influences" related to "sun worship" this is taking a "backwards" approach and crediting the folks who Egyptians/Nubians etc conquered and culturally influenced.

In relation to so-called sun worship, as I stated in the other thread, this pre-dated the 18th dynasty. You criticize Akhenaten then say there's nothing new under the sun. We know this so Akhenaten only "re-formed", or attempted to correct what had been corrupted.

This accounts for the "root" in the name Akhet-aten. Its related to the season of AKHET.

So, Ra-Harmachis was a form of a Solar deity worshipped by Akhen-aten and his followers at Akhet-aten. Notice, the root is "Akhet", not "aten" as has been erroneously "deciphered".

How does this relate?

"At this point, Heru Behudet unites with the goddesses Uuatchet and Nekhebet, in their forms of the uraei, to give him his most recognizable form, that of the winged solar disk flanked by cobras."

Key words: WINGED SOLAR DISK.

Im sure you most likely are familiar with the deities of "Sumeria", which was a Ta-Shemu outpost. The so-called "Annunaki" represent "winged solar deities".
Same with the Sphinx and variations of.

If you read this one link it details how folks "paid homage to Sekhmet". It involved drinking beer [ale].

Note: Thanks for the reading reference in the other thread, and excuse my arrogance, but I am not really at the stage anymore of studying the written works of others unless it will assist me in the Fifth Stage of Intuitional Plane Ascendence.

Hotep!

omowalejabali said:
Thanks for the response and query.

"What can you tell me about Sekhmet."

Any further information I have to share has to be related to previous posts concerning Sekhmet, the season of Akhet and Ra Harmachis, Heru-khuti and the Sphinx.

There are numerous articles on Sekhmet on the internet. One in particular that gives some information on Sekhmet and the others you mentioned is the following.

http://www.geocities.com/supran93/herubehutet.html

I think that if you search Horus [Heru] of Behutet, you might fnd reference as well.

As far as your other 3 questions are concerned, 1) I do not discuss ritualistic aspects, 2) Nor do I discuss my personal experience related to ritual, with the exception that I used to share experiences I had with chakra meditation.

3) Read the link.

I read your post in reference to Akhenaten and am no longer really interested in debate. I share information which folks can accept or reject.

Its ironic that you would ask this last question because it indicates you have prior knowledge, of which I must assume you already have in your posession what you are asking me for.

When you speak negatively of Akhenaten, especially in reference to "foreign influences" related to "sun worship" this is taking a "backwards" approach and crediting the folks who Egyptians/Nubians etc conquered and culturally influenced.

In relation to so-called sun worship, as I stated in the other thread, this pre-dated the 18th dynasty. You criticize Akhenaten then say there's nothing new under the sun. We know this so Akhenaten only "re-formed", or attempted to correct what had been corrupted.

This accounts for the "root" in the name Akhet-aten. Its related to the season of AKHET.

So, Ra-Harmachis was a form of a Solar deity worshipped by Akhen-aten and his followers at Akhet-aten. Notice, the root is "Akhet", not "aten" as has been erroneously "deciphered".

How does this relate?

"At this point, Heru Behudet unites with the goddesses Uuatchet and Nekhebet, in their forms of the uraei, to give him his most recognizable form, that of the winged solar disk flanked by cobras."

Key words: WINGED SOLAR DISK.

Im sure you most likely are familiar with the deities of "Sumeria", which was a Ta-Shemu outpost. The so-called "Annunaki" represent "winged solar deities".
Same with the Sphinx and variations of.

If you read this one link it details how folks "paid homage to Sekhmet". It involved drinking beer [ale].

Note: Thanks for the reading reference in the other thread, and excuse my arrogance, but I am not really at the stage anymore of studying the written works of others unless it will assist me in the Fifth Stage of Intuitional Plane Ascendence.

Hotep!

I'm not interested in debate either. I appreciate the fact that you addressed the statements that I made with references or information that I can test, verify, experience, or read for myself. The debate ends at a certain point once proof is presented, so I will research the information you have provided.

As for having prior information, yes, I do have some information and experience with the topics of the questions which I asked, however, I am trying to broaden and deepen this knowledge. To be straightforward, I have only worked with Uatchet and Nekhebet. Reading about Sekhmet and actually living or experiencing are two different things.

I only ask people to share what they choose to share.

On another note, what sort of works are you looking for that are of the caliber to assist you at the Fifth Stage?

Peace

Enensa Aunghk said:
I'm not interested in debate either. I appreciate the fact that you addressed the statements that I made with references or information that I can test, verify, experience, or read for myself. The debate ends at a certain point once proof is presented, so I will research the information you have provided.

As for having prior information, yes, I do have some information and experience with the topics of the questions which I asked, however, I am trying to broaden and deepen this knowledge. To be straightforward, I have only worked with Uatchet and Nekhebet. Reading about Sekhmet and actually living or experiencing are two different things.

I only ask people to share what they choose to share.

On another note, what sort of works are you looking for that are of the caliber to assist you at the Fifth Stage?

Peace
Thanks again for your overstanding. After my previous post I just went to dig out some texts I have in safe-keeping. To be totally honest with you, it is difficult to find African-authored material to help me at this stage. On a "spiritual" level. I just found my copy of the Metu Neter, volume 2. Last year I gave my copy of Volume 1 to a cousin up north who expressed an interest in developing a rights-of-passage program.

I have Muata Ashby's Egyptian Yoga and Elijah Muhammad's How to Eat to Live. I need to utilize these teachings to detox my polluted Temple. This is a LIVING work-in-progress.

After posting yesterday I realized I had run out of African-authored written sources, which is why I started posting the videos. Even these are in short supply on the internet.

This leaves me with the written works of Alice Bailey and Edgar Cayce, both of whom wrote concerning the Akashic Record. First, I plan on taking time today [after this post] to compare some of my recent findings to that in RUNA's Metu Neter. I am concentrating on what RUNA describes as the CREATIVE FACILITIES (WORDS OF POWER AND SPIRITUAL POWER). In particular Sphere 3, but with modification. Instead of Seker, I am studying SERKET (Sekhmet) and Het-Heru (Hathor). From there, Tehuti (Thoth).

Hathor and Thoth both are seasonal names representing AKHET, the season in which I was born, so I am trying to better connect with their Energy.

Since RUNA does not give detail concerning SERKET or SEKHMET, this I must do on my own.

Hotep!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back