Black People : The Humane Society and Animal Rights!

MysteryDoors

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 4, 2008
What do "spay" and "neuter" really mean?
http://www.vospca.org/archive/spayday.html
Female dogs and cats are spayed by removing their reproductive organs, and male dogs and cats are neutered by removing their testicles. In both cases the operation is performed while the pet is under anesthesia. Depending on your pet's age, size, and health, he or she will stay at your veterinarian's office for a few hours or a few days. Depending upon the procedure, your pet may need stitches removed after a few days. Your veterinarian can fully explain spay and neuter procedures to you and discuss with you the best age at which to sterilize your pet.

What do you think about animal rights? Should animals or your pets be spay or neuter?

cbrownpeoplemostbeautifas5.jpg

What do "spay" and "neuter" really mean?
http://www.vospca.org/archive/spayday.html
Female dogs and cats are spayed by removing their reproductive organs, and male dogs and cats are neutered by removing their testicles. In both cases the operation is performed while the pet is under anesthesia. Depending on your pet's age, size, and health, he or she will stay at your veterinarian's office for a few hours or a few days. Depending upon the procedure, your pet may need stitches removed after a few days. Your veterinarian can fully explain spay and neuter procedures to you and discuss with you the best age at which to sterilize your pet.

What do you think about animal rights? Should animals or your pets be spay or neuter?

cbrownpeoplemostbeautifas5.jpg

Isn't sexual mutation of an animal cruel in its self?

is it me,or is something insane about these "animal activists". I mean i love fury creatures too,but they are just animals.

Isn't sexual mutation of an animal cruel in its self?

is it me,or is something insane about these "animal activists". I mean i love fury creatures too,but they are just animals.
I think “spaying or neutering” is unfair to animals. Animals should have the rights to reproduce.

UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF ANIMAL RIGHTS
http://jose.kersten.free.fr/aap/pages/uk/UDAR_uk.html
Article 1
All animals are born equal and they have the same rights to existence.

Article 2
a) Every animal has the right to be respected.
b) Man, like the animal species, cannot assume the right to exterminate other animals or to exploit them, thereby violating this right. He should use his conscience for the service of the animals.
c) Every animal has the right to consideration, good treatment and the protection of man.

Article 3
a) No animal should be submitted to bad treatment or cruel actions.
b) If the death of an animal is necessary, this should be sudden and without fear or pain.

Article 4
a) All animals belonging to a wild species have the right to live free in their natural environment, and have the right to reproduce.
b) Each deprivation of freedom, even for educational purposes, is in opposition to this right.

Article 5
a) Every animal that usually lives in a domestic environment must live and grow to a rhythm natural to his species.
b) Any change to this rhythm and conditions dictated by man for mercantile purpose, is a contradiction of this law.
image006.jpg

I think “spaying or neutering” is unfair to animals. Animals should have the rights to reproduce.

UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF ANIMAL RIGHTS
http://jose.kersten.free.fr/aap/pages/uk/UDAR_uk.html
Article 1
All animals are born equal and they have the same rights to existence.

Article 2
a) Every animal has the right to be respected.
b) Man, like the animal species, cannot assume the right to exterminate other animals or to exploit them, thereby violating this right. He should use his conscience for the service of the animals.
c) Every animal has the right to consideration, good treatment and the protection of man.

Article 3
a) No animal should be submitted to bad treatment or cruel actions.
b) If the death of an animal is necessary, this should be sudden and without fear or pain.

Article 4
a) All animals belonging to a wild species have the right to live free in their natural environment, and have the right to reproduce.
b) Each deprivation of freedom, even for educational purposes, is in opposition to this right.

Article 5
a) Every animal that usually lives in a domestic environment must live and grow to a rhythm natural to his species.
b) Any change to this rhythm and conditions dictated by man for mercantile purpose, is a contradiction of this law.
image006.jpg

Agreed,that declaration is interesting. While I agree animals should be protected from abuse.these activist nut cases take thangs a bit far.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back