Black Spirituality Religion : The Human Trinity

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Mikha'el, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Mikha'el

Mikha'el Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +246
    OK!....so anybody that truly knows me knows that im spritually driven its what keeps me sane now-a-days ^_^...but in the midst of thinking one day i came to a conclusion that we can achieve in sort the equavilent of the trinity in this lifetime.....I figured i'd make this post n share this iedology with you all n get opinions

The Human Trinity - Again in thinking I came to this conclusion after thinking about the 3 things by which we as humans ought to pursue in an ideal world and state of mind which are love happiness and enlightenment...allow me to explain further the signifiance of each and their connections

Love - Love is the key to life....im not talking the Love of one person but the love of God and the love of love itself....love is truly an experience which manifests itself in all facets of life...when u discover what love is in ya heart n soul everything falls in place and nothing else matters...Love is the basis for this triangle as happiness and enlightenment along with the most important aspect of it...When we discover love we are at our happiest and when connect with love in enlighteneing oursleves we are moved to further enlighten oursleves all the more

Happiness - Its fundamentally understood that happiness is the key to a fulfilling life...if your aren't happy life simply sucks...nobody likes being miserable...Moving forward in life starts in part through our own happiness...we cant make anybody happy if we aren't happy...when we are happy were motivated to do more than we would if we werent...Happiness is the X-Factor of the triangle....the happier we are the more we enjoy life and love...when we arent happy everything simply sucks

Enlightenment - Enlightenment or the pursuit of knowledge is what ties everything together in this triangle....the more we know the better....when we understand love and what it truly means our lives improve as with happiness...we should always strive to learn...life is full of infinite knowledge that is useful even when we dont see a use for it...the more we understand the better and the more we are enlightened about love & happiness and their effect on our lives the more centered we are.

Being centered - When you are centered in all three Time and reality know no boundaries as you are in constant state of pursuit of all three of these in some context. whether its the love Of God, some passion, or knowledge of some sort the fact that you are centered will lead you to pursue all three somehow someway....being centered in this manner allows everything to flow as their is a starting and ending point

That is all for now hope you enjoyed

2. Ugonna

Ugonna Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    great post!

3. Mikha'el

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +246
    thanks

4. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    To be centered. To look inside for the trinity. The root of education is educe which means to bring out. When we bring out the intelligence and ingenuity that is within us to contemplate the information that is outside us then we become enlightened. Am I right?

Love of God. Where is God? If God is up in the clouds where does he/she/it go on a cloudless day? If God is in outerspace then only the astronauts can ever know God.If God is inside us then everything we need to live in this world is also inside us. Am I right?

I am legally blind and hard of hearing. But I am happy. How so. It's not an emotion. It's a decision. The way I see it if I go to bed miserable because I am blind when I wake up in the morning I'm still going to be blind so what was the point of all that misery? Wasted energy. I might as well be happy since I have to deal with blindness anyway. Am I right?

5. Mikha'el

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +246
    Love is how we become enlightened....love is the key to all things...when we do things in the name of love our passion n desire is evident n moves us further...we become enlightened as we seek love through knowledge and happiness and our understand of the three becomes deeper of how all three play roles in our lives

6. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    This is true.

I don't think we have met or else it was a very long time ago. Anyway Hello and thanks for this insight.

7. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I know I might get some slack for this but I have to do it.

If I may - love like anything else is like a pole with opposite experiences but it is through Gnosis/knowledge that A higher form of love may be experienced (as above - so below). Some people love material things and some people love to kill and some people love to hate and some people love to steal which are the lower forms of love; but love indeed. When we become enlightened it is the truth that we seek because it is the truth that will set us free from all form of lower experiences that we can have with love, desire, passion, etc ... An abused woman loves her husband so much that her love has blinded her and she ends up losing her life in the name of love.

The word enlighten means 'to instruct', or 'to illuminate' and the word enlightened means 'instructed', or 'illuminated'. Love is not an instructor but a mental gauge which is used to measure how you feel about any given situation, person, place or thing. Love is an experience an expression - something that we can choose to have though its existence is based upon 'emotions' and 'feeling'. Yet if one is devoid of emotions and feeling what power then can love have?

The power of choice is greater then love because love is at its mercy which is to say love have no power without the choice to 'use' it. God is not love because she is impervious to it. She cannot be persuaded by it because she is greater then it. Love is an emotion that humans feel and even use at time to measure actions and reactions based upon personal judgments of experiences that we have. God is truth - God is us and knowledge is the tool that we use to get to the absolute - not love.

The ancients have been trying to tell us this but we have failed to hear them. The ancients told us to 'know thyself' (African proverb) and even the bible told us that "God's people are destroyed for lack of Gnosis/Knowledge" or in proverbs it told us to seek wisdom because she is a tree of life. The story of Adam and Eve when the bible said Adam 'Knew' his wife wasn't a story of sex because Adam means 'humanity (male and female) but it was a story of humanity 'knowing' Eve/Chavah which means Life or the life giver. Eve aka Life was taken out of Adam which is to say when Adam feel asleep it wasn't a literal sleep - the sleep he experienced was ignorance and eve - life was taken from him. Yet they were 1 before the separation and thus when Adam knew Eve it was to say Adam relearned and became one with himself again (know thyself). Later after the supposed sin God command man (male and female) to leave their parents and become one with their spouse - this is the reunion of humanity knowing themselves once more.

The ancient Egyptian told us this through the laws of Ma`at based on the confessions. The author said "I have not" which is a declaration of knowing him/herself. The 42 have not are the activities of the ego within the physical realm but he/she declared that they are of the higher realm through the knowledge of self - denying the ego its right of passage - thus the 42 have not's. This is the balance and harmony one obtains through the knowledge of self aka Ma`at or Daat in Hebrew meaning 'to know' - the original Hebrew word for Laws and thus the Hebrews told us to know thyself.

Love is a feeling an emotion that is formless that we give form to whether negative or positive actions or reactions - and it is used for the purpose of experiences like anger, fear, guilt, happiness, etc ... These emotions are linear's in this dimension yet they have no real purposes outside of the illusion. When one obtains the knowledge of truth then one may choose to give love having already been enlightened through knowledge but love is what we experience through any given situation, person, place or thing. Once you die and lets talk from a biological level - the chemicals in your brain that produces feelings of love, fear, hate, joy, anxiety die as well and thus these emotions are only good in the physical aka delusional realm.

You have must know thyself as the ancient spoke through knowledge/Gnosis so that you can re-awaken your Soul/Sol that it wont be asleep when the body decides its time to perish or you will be destined to come back to hell aka earth and do it all over again until you decided to wake up and know thyself like the ancients told us. I mean unless one wants to experience hell again - then re-incarnation or incarnation is not a problem its really a point of choice but love is not the ultimate answer knowledge of truth brings about enlightenment.

Nye

Ru2religious

8. Mikha'el

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +246

what ever do you mean?

9. Mikha'el

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +246
    I agree on the power of choice to an extent...however you can also choose whether to embrace Love as well

However I don't agree with the context of love soley as an emoition...Love is an experience which manifests itself in unlimited ways...any n everything we do can involve love if we so choose...indeed there is the love of a person but also there is the love of life...the love of various aspects of live...the love of love

10. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I feel the need that I have to be more clear about what I'm saying in terms of love bringing in enlightenment.

Our people have been torn through new religious ideologies - such as Christianity, Islam, Judaism and so forth. Our people have become complacent in these theologies which teach love. I remember being in church and singing the songs "O how I love him, Jesus - O how I love Jesus" and I did when I was in church.

See the issue was - I thought that I love the religion and the god that was given to me and though that Jesus loved me as much as I loved him - I felt that I was enlightened as many black folks who are Christians, Muslims and people of the Judaic faith believe(d).

A lot of us use love as a formula and we think because we are nice to people or show certain characteristic that is believed to be love and enlightenment - we are becoming more enlightened. Our truth was before these new ideologies and we've fallen in love in hopes to gain eternal life with deity not of our own nature or truth. Love is blinding to many and for this many fight over their doctrines thinking that they have gained the love of their deity of choice.

For this reason - it is imperative that we see to learn and understand - above all things because a lot of times we misplace our love in the wrong areas. I just read on here not to long ago an article dealing with black people being more empathetic the white folks - which stands to reason that we have a lot more to lose using love as the standard. Knowledge of self - learning about who you are, where you came from and your true heritage is the beginning to true understanding. We've fallen in love with invisible gods and ghost yet we are quick to smite our brother who we can see. These new age doctrines teach us to love these deities which ultimately is the abandoning of self. A Muslim brotha or Christian would be quick to hurt each other for the love of their religious dogma which they call enlightenment; this is dangerous.

Knowledge of self - will bring about the feelings that we should share amongst each other. So much diversity - so many doctrines - which has led to so much hate hidden behind the word love. Yet like they say love is a two way street .

This is basically the point that I was making - you must know first and then such attributes or emotional feels like love can me used as a building block instead of a throwing stone.

Nye

Ru2religious