Black Spirituality Religion : The Human Trinity

Mikha'el

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 18, 2009
Somewhere
Occupation
Student
OK!....so anybody that truly knows me knows that im spritually driven its what keeps me sane now-a-days ^_^...but in the midst of thinking one day i came to a conclusion that we can achieve in sort the equavilent of the trinity in this lifetime.....I figured i'd make this post n share this iedology with you all n get opinions

The Human Trinity - Again in thinking I came to this conclusion after thinking about the 3 things by which we as humans ought to pursue in an ideal world and state of mind which are love happiness and enlightenment...allow me to explain further the signifiance of each and their connections

Love - Love is the key to life....im not talking the Love of one person but the love of God and the love of love itself....love is truly an experience which manifests itself in all facets of life...when u discover what love is in ya heart n soul everything falls in place and nothing else matters...Love is the basis for this triangle as happiness and enlightenment along with the most important aspect of it...When we discover love we are at our happiest and when connect with love in enlighteneing oursleves we are moved to further enlighten oursleves all the more

Happiness - Its fundamentally understood that happiness is the key to a fulfilling life...if your aren't happy life simply sucks...nobody likes being miserable...Moving forward in life starts in part through our own happiness...we cant make anybody happy if we aren't happy...when we are happy were motivated to do more than we would if we werent...Happiness is the X-Factor of the triangle....the happier we are the more we enjoy life and love...when we arent happy everything simply sucks

Enlightenment - Enlightenment or the pursuit of knowledge is what ties everything together in this triangle....the more we know the better....when we understand love and what it truly means our lives improve as with happiness...we should always strive to learn...life is full of infinite knowledge that is useful even when we dont see a use for it...the more we understand the better and the more we are enlightened about love & happiness and their effect on our lives the more centered we are.

Being centered - When you are centered in all three Time and reality know no boundaries as you are in constant state of pursuit of all three of these in some context. whether its the love Of God, some passion, or knowledge of some sort the fact that you are centered will lead you to pursue all three somehow someway....being centered in this manner allows everything to flow as their is a starting and ending point

That is all for now hope you enjoyed

To be centered. To look inside for the trinity. The root of education is educe which means to bring out. When we bring out the intelligence and ingenuity that is within us to contemplate the information that is outside us then we become enlightened. Am I right?

Love of God. Where is God? If God is up in the clouds where does he/she/it go on a cloudless day? If God is in outerspace then only the astronauts can ever know God.If God is inside us then everything we need to live in this world is also inside us. Am I right?

I am legally blind and hard of hearing. But I am happy. How so. It's not an emotion. It's a decision. The way I see it if I go to bed miserable because I am blind when I wake up in the morning I'm still going to be blind so what was the point of all that misery? Wasted energy. I might as well be happy since I have to deal with blindness anyway. Am I right?

To be centered. To look inside for the trinity. The root of education is educe which means to bring out. When we bring out the intelligence and ingenuity that is within us to contemplate the information that is outside us then we become enlightened. Am I right?

Love of God. Where is God? If God is up in the clouds where does he/she/it go on a cloudless day? If God is in outerspace then only the astronauts can ever know God.If God is inside us then everything we need to live in this world is also inside us. Am I right?

I am legally blind and hard of hearing. But I am happy. How so. It's not an emotion. It's a decision. The way I see it if I go to bed miserable because I am blind when I wake up in the morning I'm still going to be blind so what was the point of all that misery? Wasted energy. I might as well be happy since I have to deal with blindness anyway. Am I right?

Love is how we become enlightened....love is the key to all things...when we do things in the name of love our passion n desire is evident n moves us further...we become enlightened as we seek love through knowledge and happiness and our understand of the three becomes deeper of how all three play roles in our lives

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back