Black Spirituality Religion : The human form of Lord has no obligation to see that every body recognizes Him

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by dattaswami1, Jan 27, 2007.

1. dattaswami1

dattaswami1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    The human form of Lord has no obligation to see that every body recognizes Him

The Lord comes in human form in every human generation. All people may not recognize Him. Only a few devotees can recognize Him and get the benefit of liberation form these worldly bonds. The human form of Lord has no obligation to see that every body recognizes Him. Of course, He will try the level best to give His identity and to reveal Himself slowly according to the speed of digestion of the devotees. The teacher comes to the class and teaches the class impartially to His level best in view of the capacity of digestion of the sitting students in the class with equal approach.

Some attend the class very carefully and get first class. Some attend with less care and just pass. Some do not attend and fail. The student is responsible about his final result. Similarly, some recognize the human incarnation as Lord. Some recognize the human incarnation as a blessed devotee. Some treat the human incarnation as an ordinary human being. For this variation God is not at all responsible.

Suppose, the teacher comes to a class in one year and does not come to next batch of the same class, it is injustice on the part of the teacher to favor one batch and not the other batch. Similarly, the human incarnation cannot favor one human generation only by direct contact.

At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

www.**************************
    Universal Spirituality for World Peace
    antonyanil@**************************

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    I don't believe The Holy Son comes as He did in the body the same for every generation, but that He does dwell in His faithful, as He has told us He'd be with us. I believe that by faith to the Son and His sacrifice in the body for our sins so that we might have salvation, and by believing in His words, works, and resurrection from the dead back to life, that one might have freedom from worldly bonds. I believe this faith and belief in the Son and the Father gets one the benefits which they promise to all faithful to the King. I believe this is how we were taught to spread the Word so that all might know salvation is spread to them, and redemption is not out of reach.

3. LMagere

LMagere Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +77

What if the teacher is very bad at teaching or incapable to teaching, what is the student’s responsibility then? To me you are just making statements but don't really care about proof or if what you are saying is true or not.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i believe this is some non black person who spams us. i don't think he knows or cares what we think.

5. LMagere

Ratings:
    +77
    If being black is bases on belief then you yourself would have a hard time proving you are black.

It could be that you believe people are black based on their views. Whatever your definition of a black person is it sounds flawed to me.

Then again it has occurred to me that you may not want to know what anyone thinks unless they are black. So you are worried that you are reading posts by people of other colors maybe even aliens. I would be troubled if this was the case, but you do have the right to hold racist ideas but not to act on them.

Whatever your problem is I assure you scientifically I’m of African descent and everyone I meet thinks I’m black. That is a real picture of me on my profile. Then again I have no idea what you see on your computer.

I care what is being posted here or I would not take the time to post anything. I think it’s very black of me to point out what I think are statements that clearly lack any evidence.
    c

Why don’t you just deal with what I’m saying instead of worrying about my blackness? I for one don’t care what color a person is, I will engage them on any topic that we are mutually interested in.

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    he was referring to the original poster....

one love
    khasm

7. LMagere

Ratings:
    +77
    Well then I stand corrected and I apologize. I though he was referring to me as I was quoted in his response.

8. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i think he is an Indian or an asian person who feels like dropping 'wisdom' on us poor black people.

9. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    my bad!!!!!!

i just checked the dates.

what is really going on is angela22 is going through and bringing up old stuff.