Black People Politics : The Hope & The Change

thePreacher

BANNED
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
Have you heard about this documentary yet? It is called "The Hope and the Change" and is an anti-Obama movie. It has actually been out for about a month or so, but the mainstream media [other than Fox News, of course] is not talking about it. Yet another indication that I am right about Obama being the preselected POTUS choice of our handlers.

It was made by a group called Citizens United, specifically by Stephen Bannon who previously made a pro-Palin documentary. So it is not surprising that it is anti-Obama. What makes this documentary unique is that it interviews several Democrats and Independents who voted for Obama in 2008 and are now saying he seriously disappointed them.

It is not being marketed in the usual sense, not like, say a Michael Moore film. It is on the Hulu internet streaming network. I am a Hulu subscriber and am watching it now.

Have you heard about this documentary yet? It is called "The Hope and the Change" and is an anti-Obama movie. It has actually been out for about a month or so, but the mainstream media [other than Fox News, of course] is not talking about it. Yet another indication that I am right about Obama being the preselected POTUS choice of our handlers.

It was made by a group called Citizens United, specifically by Stephen Bannon who previously made a pro-Palin documentary. So it is not surprising that it is anti-Obama. What makes this documentary unique is that it interviews several Democrats and Independents who voted for Obama in 2008 and are now saying he seriously disappointed them.

It is not being marketed in the usual sense, not like, say a Michael Moore film. It is on the Hulu internet streaming network. I am a Hulu subscriber and am watching it now.

Hello, Istlota

It was made by a group called Citizens United....

This group was involved in the Supreme Court's *Citizens United* case, right? :thinking:

Also, do you happen to know why the movie is being marketed differently than a Michael Moore movie? I ask, because maybe that's why this movie hasn't been picked up by the mainstream media. :10500:

Is it a case that Hulu wanted exclusive rights in showing it? :10500: Offhand, I think that is possible.

CNN is going to show a political movie about the POTUS and Mitt--I think this Saturday night (I forget the name of it). It's was done by some very respected blogger--it's supposed to be a comparison kind of thing--what both has said about the very same issues for the entire election season. (SIDEBAR: Forgive me for not including links, but right this instant I'm tired, and intend to go my behind to bed).

I don't know if the movie included the *etch-a-sketch* pivot to the middle(?) that Mitt did last week during the debate *he won*, though, but still....

Could this be the same movie Hulu's showing right now?

One Love, and PEACE

When it comes to Obama, there is a conflict within the White Community. Our handlers, of course, love him because he is like money in the bank to them. But all those generations when our handlers programmed Americans to hate and despise Black people are not just going to go away. So we have the bankers golfing with him and raising obscene amounts of money for his re-election.

But, in contrast to that, most other Whites [you have to keep reminding yourself that most Whites voted for McCain because a lot of people, even some Black people, pretend that is not true] have a long list of reasons they articulate [other than race] as to why they don't trust Obama. But the real reason they don't trust Obama is that they don't trust black people.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back