Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ The Honorable Queen Sandra Bland

Why is she an "Honorable Queen"? What did she do to deserve such a title. I think her death was tragic and my heart goes out to her family. But again, what did she do in her life that merits such a title? Just curious.....

Thank you for the questions. And might I add, they are very good questions. Sandra Bland, like all black women, were born to be not only honored, but adored and even worshipped.

That's the short answer.

If you want the more detailed response, then please, let's try something different. Instead of me answering your questions with words, give me a moment to answer your questions with pictures from my posts, not only in this room but in other rooms as well. If after a few days your questions have not been answered to your satisfaction then come back, hit me up and I will answer your questions with words.

Attachments

• SANDY.png
    SANDY.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 48

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back