Chief Elder Osiris : The Honorable Marcus Garvey, The Man for This Time !!!

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
The Honorable Marcus Garvey, The Man for This Time !!!

o_akkebala2002@yahoo.com

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Tell me, who in the last Hundred Years have walked more bravely and proudly of being Black and Afrikan than that great prophet, The Honorable Marcus Garvey ?

No one, yet the Black Afrikan Nation Mind, struggle to pay Tribute and Homage to the Black soul that was able to look down the corridors of Time and predict the events of happening that would fall upon Afrika And Afrikan people.

Here is a Black Proud Man, absent of vain Ego and Selfish Jealousy, one that gave his Life to the Fight for the Liberation of Black Afrika and Afrikan People, the warrior of a Man he was, one that stated unequivocal that when it come to Fear, such emotion is only fit for Children, as he went on to say to the Black World in bondage, A Race Without Power And Authority Is A Race Without Respect, who among us will attempt to challenge such wisdom and knowledge, and remain to appear to be an intelligent Black Being.

The Honorable Marcus Garvey, a man that did not waver in his fight for dignity for Black people, and our Divine Right to Be Liberated from the oppression that is placed upon the Black mind, Garvey a Divine Black Prophet in his own Divinity, a man that saw the evil imposed upon Black people and did not lie about its effect upon the Black Soul and did dedicate his Life to the Fight for the Sovereignty of the Black Life and Afrika as our original Home.

Here was a god of A man that did not back down from anyone that attempt to impede his effort to educate the Love of his life, the Black Afrikan Nation, constantly telling us that there is nothing wrong with the way we carry our features and that there is Holiness in our Blackness, therefore we must be proud to be Black, because it is the supreme of all beauty, as it remain Infinite in its Existence, though many that is shame of such Blackness will attempt to mask it with creme of deception or transform the Black Hair by causing it to imitate our oppressors hair, not knowing the message the Hair of the Black Race carry, as it curl tightly to your head indicating the Spiral action of the Universe, falling into Lock position serving as antennas receiving the Electromagnetic waves that is essential to all things of the Universe.

Why is it that here is a Man of Sacred Divinity, came to point the way to Freedom for Black people, able to attract the attention and Love From the Black World and capable of defying the Black enemies from within that Black world, yet until this day, get not the honor and respect he deserve from the Black Nation ?

Why is it that the majority of the Black Nation know nothing about this great Black prophet, as we imitate him in slogans and symbols, as we hide the Honorable Marcus Garvey from the Heart and Soul of Black people, yet there are some of us claiming to be of his foal, but is afraid to announce his True philosophy and opinion about a Racist and Prejudice world against Black People, as we so call Garveyites attempt to ignore the practical and pragmatic approach the Honorable Marcus Garvey acted out before Black people and we now attempt to elevate a profane cultural exposition of the place and people he loved so dearly, as he constantly pointed us the way Home using the idea of Pan - Afrikan relationship and Black Afrikan Nationalist Liberation, all to ultimately take place on the Holy Ground of Mother Afrika.

Yet, even the greatness of the Honorable Marcus Garvey was confronted with the Willie Lynch Negro, as they secretly met with the oppressors formulating a plan of how to derail the Garvey UNIA Movement, even to the extent of attempting to Assassinate him, and yes the godliness of a Divine Black Being grow weary over the weakness of Black People, whom he loved so dearly, yet in many Black circles he was demonically despised, so much so until it prompt the Honorable Marcus Garvey to utter these words, WHy Is It When A Leader Come Dedicating the Life in a Fight For The Liberation Of Black People, The Leader End up Receiving the Ingratitude From The Black people the Leader Love so Dearly ?

So regardless of the ignorance and vain arrogance of the Black Nation, concerning The Honorable Marcus Garvey, on August 17Th 2006, even if we have to acknowledge such a great Prophet alone, The First way Institute Of Afrikan Mysticism / Sankofa Repatriation Movement, will give Praise, Honor, and Respect To that Divine Spiritual Prophet, The Honorable Marcus Garvey, as we will Fast until 1pm that day, light candle, and speak the prophet words on his birthday in his Honor, as we will continue to advance his teaching through action, advocating our Right to return Home to Afrika as the next established State, with our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation.

Yes, we will remain committed to advancing, without ignoring or changing one jot or tittle of his Dream and Vision, wrapped up in his philosophy and opinion, telling us what Black Folks Need to do in order to Save The Black Afrikan Nation, as he advocated the return of the Lost Children back to their Enslaved Ancestors Home Land and a Pan-Afrikan acquaintance with the Lost children Kit and Kin in Afrika, knowing that such a relationship represent the resurrection of a once lost and dying Black Afrikan Nation,as well as the Land, Afrika.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back