Chief Elder Osiris : The Honorable Marcus Garvey Deserve The Utmost Of Respect

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved here is my True feeling concerning what we posing as Garveyites are doing, first allow me to say, there is no other Black Leader in my mind that is more deserving to be Honored and remembered than the Honorable Marcus Garvey, his action and accomplishments qualify him to have been Canonized, which he was, and it was done by Black Folks and he is to be acknowledge as a Prophet, the things this man did and the things he saw in regard to Afrika and Black people, things that was to come but not in his life Time concerning Afrika and Black Afrikan People, no doubt qualify him to be recognized as a Prophet and us having the obligation to advance his Spirit, ( action ) Thoughts, and desires, regarding Afrika and Afrikan People. .

Now, with that said, it is my Thinking that when there Is a celebration going on then there is something that has been accomplished worthy of a celebration, so in view of the Honorable Marcus Garvey and what he represent, which he did reveal by his action, voicing his dream and sharing his vision about Afrika and Black Afrikan People, which has yet to be full filled, then I Think a celebration in regard to the Honorable Marcus Garvey is yet premature and sometime I Think we allow our own vain ego and Jealousy get into our way when doing many things we so claim to be doing and the reason we give for doing them.

Here is how I interpret the Honorable Marcus Garvey Mentality and persona, here was a Man that did not take to compromise when it come to the condition of Afrikan people at Home and Abroad and he under no uncertain terms made his vision, Dream, and Desires known, in regard to Afrika and Afrikan Black people, for vain glory, and in his Life Time he foresaw the need for One True Understanding of God, which must come through the Black Afrikans Eyes, both sense wise as well as the Mind eye wise, and he clearly stated, in all of the Black Afrikan Effort, which he served as an example, Garvey saying that there must be only one Aim of Afrikan People and that is to regain control of Afrika and to reunite the Black Afrikan Nation, and those Afrikans whom are residing away from Afrika Must have only One Destiny and that is to return back to Afrika and such is the over-all goal of the Honorable Marcus Garvey.

The only reason he dealt with Economic ventures away from Afrika is because the Man was and is a Truthful and Real Man, which mean while away from our original Domicile and the condition we suffer away from Home we must devise ways to sustain us as we Fight for our Return Home to Afrika, never to remain away from Home, Afrika.

So any act we do in Honor of The Honorable Marcus Garvey should and must be in keeping with the Philosophy and opinion of the Honorable Marcus Garvey which mean there is still work to be done in making this Prophet Dream and vision come True.

So what we are entitle to do at this phase of Time, I Think, is to acknowledge and commemorate the Honorable Marcus Garvey on his First day Of arrival To this Planet Call Earth, we Celebrate The Honorable Marcus Garvey Dreams and Vision only when such has been accomplished, and when Afrika is now once again belong and is under control of Black Afrikans and we have retrieved our Divine Mind which enable us to become A One United Black Nation again, until then, the Fight for Reparation should be the top priority of all True Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist Afrikan Garveyites, having a clear knowledge and do understand, we must be obedient to the teaching of the Honorable Marcus Garvey, which he summed up by informing us that A Race Without Power And Authority Is A Race Without Respect and without Self Respect we will control nothing in our Black World.

So if we really Love and desire to Honor The Honorable Marcus Garvey, The Man and His Dream Vision, then our Cry should be, Up You Mighty Race You Can Accomplish What You Will and Our Will Must Be to Regain control of the Continent Afrika, and to become a united Black Nation once again, then we will have reason to Celebrate The Honorable Marcus Garvey, until then, The First Way Institute Of Afrikan Mysticism / Sankofa Repatriation Movement will Spiritually Acknowledge and Honor The Honorable Marcus Garvey, on his First Arrival Day to this planet, for he is Our Spiritual Father And Leader, that way we will be giving to that Black Prophet, The Utmost Of Respect.

You May Take This Or Leave It Alone, This Is No Time To Be Seeking Vain Glory, The World Need A United Black Divine Mind to change the course of Direction Lucifer is now taking it.

All Of Our Efforts In Regard To The Honorable Marcus Must Be Ancient Cosmic Theological Spiritual Based, understanding our political obligation as well.

A Spiritual Foundation is that Which Our First Way Ancient Cosmic Ebonite Divine Ancestors Stood Upon and so did The Honorable Marcus Garvey, such Knowledge is what elevated him to the status of a Divine Prophet.

Here Is Loving you

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

The question is?

A Ghanian friend of mine said this to me the other day. American blacks aren't really considered to be African. As such, they wouldn't necessarily be treated like long lost relatives if they returned to African. In fact, since they would be new arrivals to the continent, and without power, they too can be exploited and maybe even enslaved. Food for thought.

I have been to Ghana and I sure did not get that type of sentiment from the Sisters and Brothers there.

Any so call Afrikan that voice that type of sentiment about the Descendants of Afrikans that was enslaved is a clear example of how disgracefully infected even some of the Afrikan Minds that believe such selfish lies.

The Afrikan in the diaspora do not need the Afrikans in Afrika to determine the Afrikan in the Diaspora Afrikanity,such is verified by our Birth and from whom we are the descendants from, we need not our Afrikan heritage to be verified by anyone, our reality is our genetic phenotype.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Sorry chief, he wasn't referring to Ghana as one of those countries. He said that there were only about six or seven countries that would accept American blacks back. Mostly on the west coast of the continent. The northern part of Africa is definitely not a place to call home, they call themselves Arabs. He also said that the former slaves that started Liberia did so because they weren't given the welcome home treatment either, but they were given land to start their own country. Africa is a very big continent, but I don't think they could handle millions of people coming there without connections already in place. Perhaps you can enlighten us as to how the logistics would be worked out, without causing a collapse of their already strained economic system.

Beloved if you have been following my Missives in this regard then you will know that I do not advocate a massive return back to Afrika as Settler, further more Afrikans in Afrika whom I speak of not having any problem with our return, are those sisters and brothers on the ground as I love to refer to them as being, which mean they are not the Afrikans in political position.

Now, concerning Liberia, no one set aside Land for the Afrikans that returned and they were encouraged to returned for purpose to work Firestone Rubber plantation,yes early on the officials there in the place now call Liberia, turned The Honorable Marcus Garvey Representative with Garbey proposal down, so it was the White colony Society that engineered the Afrikans that did go to what is now referred to as Liberia, so in actuality it is as if the Afrikans from america went to what is now known as Liberia and colonized that Land with the help of white racist in order for those Afrikans from america to do their bidding, the place callLiberia is no more than a colony of america.

I advocate that by mere fact that we are the Children of our Enslaved Ancestors, such give us Divine and Inheritance Rights to some of our Ancestors Land and I do not relinquish not one inch of Afrikan Land to those that are there without natural original cause.

My position is this regarding our return to Afrika,we will return not as beggars nor as settlers but as the next establish State in Afrika and that is why Reparation is pivitol to our return and Afrika being regained,the entire continient I speak of, belong to the Black so call Afrikans, this is what was the motivation of the Honorable Marcus Garvey.

There are other factors all of this entail, of which I will not attempt to discuss on this world wide Net.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back