Black People : The Honorable Louis Farrakhan To Address The Black Nation July 11th 2010 Part 2

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    CHICAGO - (FinalCall.com) - Two weeks after the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan delivered a message to tens of thousands worldwide from the Atlanta Civic Center, June 26, his challenge to prove his words false remain unanswered by his detractors.

Minister Farrakhan is scheduled to continue his message, titled Who Are The Real Children of Israel? Part 2: "The Proof" live via webast on Sunday, July 11, 2010 at 10:00am Central Time from Mosque Maryam in Chicago, IL.

The address is to be made freely available to the public @ http://www.noi.org/webcast/

Live Webcast Notes:

* Live audio/video begins @ 11am Eastern, 10am Central, 8am Pacific, 4pm London
    * Access page: http://www.noi.org/webcast/
    * Cost: Free with optional donation
    * Webcast requires: Windows Media Player or Silverlight Plug-in for PC, MAC, Linux

2. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    Again???It will be good:whip:

3. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    And the brothers are in Chicago this time, and you know thats the home of the Nation, the heart, where it all started.....Yes this should be very very interesting, i'm looking forward to this even more, the title is "The Proof"....

:toast:

4. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    Interesting. I never thought he would talk about this subject.

5. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    I wonder where I can find part 1?

I have always had the idea those European proselytes running around the Mid East calling themselves Jews had no relation whatsoever to the Jews of the Bible. In fact the Jews of the New Testament are not the children of Israel. The Bible says so as plain as day. Not that I see the Bible as a historical document but today's Jews point to the Bible as their right to the so-called Promised Land. That right there should make anyone scratch their head.

You may remember in the Bible where Jesus said you shall know the truth and the truth ahal set you free. The Jews said we are the children of Abraham and have never been in bondage to any man so how sayest thou we shall be made free. Jesus let the idea that that they had never been in bondage stand as the truth. Their whole history and religious practice hangs on the idea that Moses brought them out of Egypt so why would Jesus let them commit such a fundamental blaspheme? But he did correct them about Abraham. If you were of Abraham you would love me. You are of your father the devil and the works of your father you will do. These were the white Hellenist proselytes he was talking to. Whites who had converted to Judaism but wee no kin to Abraham or Moses. There is a four hundred year gap between the old and new Testament. something happened in those four hundred years. History shows us when whites take over other people their first tactic is to forbid them to write their own story for a long time. Then they revise the past turning it into HIStory.

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

asmith161718,

Welcome to Destee.com, and make yourself at home, because you are. Excellent point you make, however, the Minister really has no choice, Truth supercedes any agendas, personal or otherwise; but I agree with your statement...Peace In and enjoy the best website for Black People, for real.

7. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    You can view the replay of brother farrakhan's part 2 to Who Are The Real Children Of Israel" at the site:

http://www.noi.org/webcast/july-11-2010/

Its a free replay, i'm viewing it now, and if possible post the video when available.

8. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    I'm going to try and get the video for part 2 from the site, and post it here brothers, they usually wait before they release it to the public. The address was even better than the first one!

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Thank you for providing us with the explanation, Brother.