Black Spirituality Religion : The History Before The Bible,Koran, and Torah

Seksen

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 3, 2008
Dallas, Tx.
Occupation
Retired....finally
This is a history that most scholars, leaders, preachers, teachers, and novice have very little insight into. The ones that do have this information will usually not talk about it to the un-indoctrinated souls. Belief is strongly pushed but very little is undertaken when it comes to real history, orgins, and circumstances surrounding the causes and processes used to create the system of world religious worship. Dr. Ray Hagins has done a phenominal job of corolating this information that has been hidden away in religeous schools and libraries gathering dust. As a history student with a strong desire to look at orgins, I learned of this information many years ago and found few people who could dialogue with me from a base of knowledge and research on such a subject. This information that Dr. Hagins presents can be researched on your computer if you would take the time and expell the energy to check up on his information. It is very accurate. The White World System wants to shy away and pretend that things have always been like they are today. All of this is very for from truth and historical fact. Give a listen and be amazed. You will probably learn more from Hagins on real history than anyone else has ever taught you. I hope that this will interest you enough to start questioning and researching alternate sources of information. Some one could be shoving a camel down your throat. Peace

peace

Me, myself, I really don't care for the guy too much and would never look him up to hear what he has to say...

When he was a preacher, this info. was being taught already by the very one/one's who taught & 'raised' him, only for him to try and discredit his very teacher/teacher's once he thought he was actually on their 'level'.

We must be careful as to who we let 'feed' us.

If you notice my emphesis was not on Hagins but the history of what he presented. Do not strain at a gnat and overlook an elephant that the gnat is on. It is about real history not personalities. smh, We nose dive for the insignificant almost every time in order to avoid the real information presented. Peace

If you notice my emphesis was not on Hagins but the history of what he presented. Do not strain at a gnat and overlook an elephant that the gnat is on. It is about real history not personalities. smh, We nose dive for the insignificant almost every time in order to avoid the real information presented. Peace

peace Seksen

The information he's presenting is nothing new, is all i was saying. I haven't 'nosed dived' into anything. Most of what he's speaking on can be found right here on this site if you check the archives. Not trying to knock your video, but Hagins is not, imo, someone 'we' should be trying to get 'spiritual' information like this from, if you overstand the spiritual level of the knowledge he is trying to impart.

i shall leave you to your thread...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back