Black Spirituality Religion : The Highest Self Mastery.

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
Determine Your SELF

1955484629_695e7507bd.jpg

One evening just as a tribal Elder was headed out towards the shores to bathe one of his young pupils caught him. He said "Baba, I know I appear young, but I ready to learn the highest self mastery right now, I cannot wait until I am as old as my Brothers and my Sisters."

The Elder smiled at him but continued walked along his journey. Finally he said "I will tell you something you must promise never to tell the others." The young boy was excited to hear what the Elder Teacher was going to say. "What it is! I promise I will never tell!" He screamed while jumping up and down.

"Shhhhh" the Elder said to him. "Not even the wind knows what I am about to tell you." The Elder continued walking and waited until the young child was calmed down enough, he wanted to be closer to the ocean shoreline which was a tranquil place for his meditations.

Finally he said to him. "No one can teach you the highest self mastery, not nature, not the stars, no book and even the greatest of all Gods and Ancestors themselves."

The little boy looked puzzled. "But earlier you were teaching us that soon we will be able to reach the highest self mastery when we were ready." "Yes and this is still true" He said to him. "Do you remember why you learned how to talk, walk and even run?" The boy still displayed a terrible look of confusion on his face. "No." He said in return.

"You learned this because of desire, you wanted to be like your Mother and Father and even like your Brothers and Sisters, you practiced and copied them until finally you mastered it just as they did."

"I fall down sometimes" the little dark skinned child said.
"And so do I" said the Elder.
"But let me ask you this young one, who taught you desire?"

By then they were at the shores, and the young child walked around in circles thinking about the Elder's question.
"I don't know Baba, wanting was always part of me, I always want."

"And you will always want" The Tribal Elder said to him. "No one can teach you desire child, just as no one can teach you the highest self mastery. But Men and Women will come along to try to refine your desire. Books will try to educate it. Voices from afar will try to influence it. Great minds will conjure up devices to maneuver it. Those with more power and knowledge will try to claim it."

The Elder slowly walked off the shores and into the water. The young boy sat on the sandy banks, looking up and Sun, near tears. He was hoping to progress a little further in his education today, beyond that of his Brothers and Sisters. He still did not understand. Finally a thought hit him, so he called out to the Elder as he was dunking his head underneath the aqua blue waters.

"Who teaches the sky how to rain? Or the sea how to make water?"

The Elder called out laughing "The Mother Goddesses and Father Gods that desire it!"

The child wiped off some of his tears and called back " I understand my highest self mastery! I will use my wanting as the Gods do! I am here because the Gods have desired me also! I am God of my own desires! No one thing can teach me about all that I am!!"

The Tribal Elder raised his hand in the air above the waters and clapped three times while chanting in the language of his Ancient Fathers before him. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, but it rained.

Indeed this young boy learned quickly beyond that of his Brothers and Sisters, he went on to replace the Tribal Elder 20 years later just before he crossed over into the spirit realm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
When you die no one will be there to ask you about what you've learned in your books. Most likely. They won't ask what Malcolm X's real name is, or how many countries are in Africa. Most likely. There will be no one to rate your knowledge about black nationalism, magic, sorcery, Ebonics. Because these were things that dealt specifically with your emotional development here on Earth. It has absolutely nothing to do with the hereafter. How can we be so sure? Why so certain.

Because it has nothing to do with "You"

All knowledge in fact, is a collection of data stored for collective retrieval.
Recite the Lord's Prayer backwards. It will not make a bit of difference. I promise.

Learning your African history and heritage will provide no greater emphasis on your life than learning the bus routes around your city unless that "learning" leads you to your highest self mastery.

Knowing the names of every Ancestors since and before Shaka Zulu is a good way to demonstrate mental capacity and memory but it will not make a bit of difference if you cannot command the powers of the Ancestors since and before Shaka Zulu by the will of your own self mastery.

Knowledge has achieved you nothing. Reciting your knowledge has achieved you nothing. Your books have achieved you nothing. Your songs have achieved you nothing. Your music has achieved you nothing.

You die just as anyone else. Still with the same void. Still with the same questions. Still without the same answers as they.

Because you are void of your - self.

Still searching.

But even a stupid garbage Man knows when to throw out the garbage. When the bin is full. Dump it. As Human beings we don't dump out our brains even when it is full of garbage/junk/waste/feces.

No one thing could ever teach you who you are. No one person. No one book. No one scripture. The entire chorus of life and many other lives are here to assist you as a God Goddess Creator and Co-Creator.

Do you really believe this illusion was placed here to teach you something?

Or were ~you~ put here
to teach it?

When we kneel down and pray to God, we present our psychic energy to those who are aware and confident of themselves as Gods.

You fight too hard to determine who is right and who is wrong when really, none of our thoughts should matter as much as your own.

Because when your flame finally blows out, the Authors of your books will not be there to assist you. The Angels, Guides and even Ancestors might be summoned by your energy but they don't come because what you've learned or achieved here on Earth. They come because of who you are.

Determine yourself. And by that alone, determine your life.

Determine Your SELF

One evening just as a tribal Elder was headed out towards the shores to bathe one of his young pupils caught him. He said "Baba, I know I appear young, but I ready to learn the highest self mastery right now, I cannot wait until I am as old as my Brothers and my Sisters."

The Elder smiled at him but continued walked along his journey. Finally he said "I will tell you something you must promise never to tell the others." The young boy was excited to hear what the Elder Teacher was going to say. "What it is! I promise I will never tell!" He screamed while jumping up and down.

"Shhhhh" the Elder said to him. "Not even the wind knows what I am about to tell you." The Elder continued walking and waited until the young child was calmed down enough, he wanted to be closer to the ocean shoreline which was a tranquil place for his meditations.

Finally he said to him. "No one can teach you the highest self mastery, not nature, not the stars, no book and even the greatest of all Gods and Ancestors themselves."

The little boy looked puzzled. "But earlier you were teaching us that soon we will be able to reach the highest self mastery when we were ready." "Yes and this is still true" He said to him. "Do you remember why you learned how to talk, walk and even run?" The boy still displayed a terrible look of confusion on his face. "No." He said in return.

"You learned this because of desire, you wanted to be like your Mother and Father and even like your Brothers and Sisters, you practiced and copied them until finally you mastered it just as they did."

By then they were at the shores, and the young child walked around in circles thinking about the Elder's question.

"And you will always want" The Tribal Elder said to him. "No one can teach you desire child, just as no one can teach you the highest self mastery. But Men and Women will come along to try to refine your desire. Books will try to educate it. Voices from afar will try to influence it. Great minds will conjure up devices to maneuver it. Those with more power and knowledge will try to claim it."

The Elder slowly walked off the shores and into the water. The young boy sat on the sandy banks, looking up and Sun, near tears. He was hoping to progress a little further in his education today, beyond that of his Brothers and Sisters. He still did not understand. Finally a thought hit him, so he called out to the Elder as he was dunking his head underneath the aqua blue waters.

The Elder called out laughing "The Mother Goddesses and Father Gods that desire it!"

The child wiped off some of his tears and called back " I understand my highest self mastery! I will use my wanting as the Gods do! I am here because the Gods have desired me also! I am God of my own desires! No one thing can teach me about all that I am!!"

The Tribal Elder raised his hand in the air above the waters and clapped three times while chanting in the language of his Ancient Fathers before him. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, but it rained.

Indeed this young boy learned quickly beyond that of his Brothers and Sisters, he went on to replace the Tribal Elder 20 years later just before he crossed over into the spirit realm.

When you die no one will be there to ask you about what you've learned in your books. Most likely. They won't ask what Malcolm X's real name is, or how many countries are in Africa. Most likely. There will be no one to rate your knowledge about black nationalism, magic, sorcery, Ebonics. Because these were things that dealt specifically with your emotional development here on Earth. It has absolutely nothing to do with the hereafter. How can we be so sure? Why so certain.

Recite the Lord's Prayer backwards. It will not make a bit of difference. I promise.

Learning your African history and heritage will provide no greater emphasis on your life than learning the bus routes around your city unless that "learning" leads you to your highest self mastery.

Knowing the names of every Ancestors since and before Shaka Zulu is a good way to demonstrate mental capacity and memory but it will not make a bit of difference if you cannot command the powers of the Ancestors since and before Shaka Zulu by the will of your own self mastery.

Knowledge has achieved you nothing. Reciting your knowledge has achieved you nothing. Your books have achieved you nothing. Your songs have achieved you nothing. Your music has achieved you nothing.

You die just as anyone else. Still with the same void. Still with the same questions. Still without the same answers as they.

Still searching.

But even a stupid garbage Man knows when to throw out the garbage. When the bin is full. Dump it. As Human beings we don't dump out our brains even when it is full of garbage/junk/waste/feces.

No one thing could ever teach you who you are. No one person. No one book. No one scripture. The entire chorus of life and many other lives are here to assist you as a God Goddess Creator and Co-Creator.

Or were ~you~ put here
to teach it?

When we kneel down and pray to God, we present our psychic energy to those who are aware and confident of themselves as Gods.

You fight too hard to determine who is right and who is wrong when really, none of our thoughts should matter as much as your own.

Because when your flame finally blows out, the Authors of your books will not be there to assist you. The Angels, Guides and even Ancestors might be summoned by your energy but they don't come because what you've learned or achieved here on Earth. They come because of who you are.

I feel u on this brother meta as usual quick question though? If this is the allways the case why does a mother lion teach her cubs how to hunt? hotep

Determine Your SELF

Still searching.

Or were ~you~ put here
to teach it?

Brother, brother, brother!
Right now I'm trying to slow my internal energies down because of who and how I am. Yesterday I posted a thread entitled; "The Occult and other things". I did so for a reason. As I said in my thread yesterday, all the past threads I was going to leave in peace and let lie as it was. In other words, I wasn't going to be digging up any graves in regard to what I see going on in here. So let me cut to the chase with this post. In plain language, "IT MADE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH AND CAUSED ME TO SUFFER A HEADACHE".

I found your story to be dynamic at the least and for persons with lesser insight than myself, it was truly amazing and well told....but realistically it qualifies as nonsense at best. When I first read this I asked myself many questions, not only as a black man but as one in America. I then expanded my consciousness to envision myself from a global reality. I then put myself in my 13 year old daughters place and imagined that I was her reading what you wrote. Now let me tell you what you wrote and what you did to my 13 year old mind and spirit. After that I shall tell you as an adult about your lack of consciousness concerning the impact of what you wrote.

[/B]

THE 13 YEAR OLD MIND;

Daddy, I was just online reading something from mr. metascience and he was saying that my history ain't important. What does he mean daddy? He was saying that I don't have to learn all the stuff you was teaching me because it's not me and that it's no good to know the names of our ancestors. Is this true daddy? What's he talking about? You told me that because of what we have been going through as a people that we were stripped of our pride and our self esteem. You told me that we had to re-claim the history of who we are and what we did as a people so that we would once again be inspired and see ourselves in the true reflection of who we are. Remember you said that daddy?

You even told me that we need constructive role models that looked like we do and that these things motivate us and instill the self respect and dignity that was stolen from us. Remember when you said that daddy? you told me that almost everybody in the world as a group done used us and ran down on our people all because we were black...and that they robbed us, beat us, stole our land and our heritage and broke up our civilizations. daddy you told me just the other day about the importance of all people looking out for their own people. You even explained to me why the African griots memorized their history and passed it down to the children....and now Mr. Metascience is saying something different daddy....like it don't really mean anything; explain daddy, I'm confused.
-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW FROM ME AS AN ADULT;

First of all my brother, whatever your intent was it was incorrect and at best irresponsible of you to even post this. The mind of the 13-23 year old in America reveals this as true. Personally I see your post as a fabrication and disrespect of any elder as it speaks to their relationship with a child. Any elder entrusted with the experience and knowledge of life would never reveal to an unprepared, undeveloped and spiritually young soul what you have done. Their understanding of human development and the importance of correct development would not allow an act like you wrote about to ever take place.

Each day my 13 year old daughter tries to convince me that she is ready for this and ready for that, but as a parent I know better. As an elder I am able to determine what she is mentally, emotionally and spiritually ready for with full understanding and responsibility for what she knows. She can not make that determination. You speak of "desire" as if it is a living thing all by itself with power but you are wrong.

What inspires a child to desire? What motivates them to desire? Where does the dignity of desire come from and the need for their desire to be fulfilled? Does their desire have purpose, meaning, direction and is it grounded in a constructive foundation? but let me skip all of this for a minute because you wrote this stuff like a loose cannon with no regard to the cause and effect of your words.

Understanding that for 3500 years, we as a people on a global basis have been stripped of our dignity, our self respect, our pride, our self esteem, our collective consciousness and our history and culture, you suddenly tell a wounded people and a wounded mind that "it don't matter"? You suddenly come in here and tell a people who are in the process of attempting to heal that it don't matter?

You dare to infect minds around you with the idea that their extension and legacy is moot as if they got here by themselves and that all they need to know is already within them? Brother let me do it like this. You and your Divine existence is nothing but a blank canvas...the numerical value of "0"...the state of nothingness. You seek experience through manifestation....a manifestation that shows and proves the reality of your existence.What you write upon the canvas determines your value, who you are, your contribution, your meaning to this physical reality of life. The blueprint for your existence and the living extension of your reality is that of your mother, your father, your people, your Ancestors.

Our condition on a global basis is one which from your writing is Anti-black...anti-african. anti-history, anti-our legacy....the very things stolen from us that has us at the will and whim of others around us! Is there good desire and bad desire and which should the child follow...or should they simply fulfill whatever desire that they have? Totally irresponsible!!

Is there a reason we manifested as Black? Is there a reason that we chose the best part of the earth to manifest upon? Is there a reason that the world as it is exist because of the foundation that our people established?...oh, my bad, it don't matter. the afterlife....yeah, that's right...these questions won't matter there, will they? later for all of that! Until someone comes back and tells me about it, the only life I know and that we all better prepare for is this one!! better yet, since it don't matter then maybe mr. tiger should start raising mr. lions babies!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back