Black People : "The Help" new movie proves Spike Lee's bamboozled to Have Been a prophecy

quote="Ankhur, post: 695722"]http://thehelpmovie.com/us/

How in the hell did we sleep on this one??/

Back in the days they would not have even fixed their face up to discuss making some insulting crap like this!![/quote]

I feel and think Ice Cube makes better flicks...

His flciks tend to be more respectful as he reveals how confusing and dumbfound today's world is to many our relations...

And no black guys in dresses in his flicks!

Spike has his chance...

Now it's somebody else's...

FYI....

Some days when I get home I tell my children to put something on with black people in it. I really don't think this is one I would be interested in seeing. If I go back in the day, I prefer stuff like the Tuskegee airmen, the Jackie Robinson story, or the one about Booker t Washington called "Booker " last night I watched one called "future brother " about a young bro from Detroit who didn't care about school or history. He got hit by a car and woke up back in slavery time. (In a dream)

Some days when I get home I tell my children to put something on with black people in it. I really don't think this is one I would be interested in seeing. If I go back in the day, I prefer stuff like the Tuskegee airmen, the Jackie Robinson story, or the one about Booker t Washington called "Booker " last night I watched one called "future brother " about a young bro from Detroit who didn't care about school or history. He got hit by a car and woke up back in slavery time. (In a dream)

I live in metro detroit...Neither heard or read about the pic...Do provide a title...Thanks! FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back