Black People : The Hell Hounds Are Loose, Bush Is The Prey

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by JRS Writer, Jul 17, 2003.

1. JRS Writer

JRS Writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    POSITIVELY BLACK

Junious Ricardo Stanton

The Hell Hounds Are Loose, Bush Is The Prey

"It was Tenet's first trip to Capitol Hill since he publicly declared he was accepting responsibility for the CIA approving the president's January State of the Union speech that included the faulty reference on Iraq. Passing a crowd of reporters, the CIA chief ignored a shouted question about whether he would resign. Asked what he expected to hear from Tenet, Kansas Republican and Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Pat Roberts replied, "Candor." Republicans were expected to press hard on why the CIA director, who had not read the State of the Union address before Bush delivered it, was not more involved in preventing the mistake from landing in the key presidential speech. Democrats were likely to turn the blame on the White House and focus on whether someone there had been intent on including the reference to Iraq seeking uranium from Africa knowing it was based on shaky intelligence in order to hype the threat as the president tried to gather support for going to war." - Reuters News July 16, 2003

Bush's claims Saddam Hussein attempted to purchase uranium from Niger to reconstitute a nuclear weapons program is coming back to haunt him. Up to now, Bush has enjoyed virtually kid glove treatment by the corporate press but now he is coming under the "Chinese torture treatment" by the fourth estate; dip by dip, drop by drop the press is chipping away at his credibility. In due time the single drops in isolated media will give way to a cascading tidal wave of criticism, scrutiny and investigation that will eventually take him and his cronies under . In short the hell hounds have been sicced on Georgie boy. Some are speculating he, like Humpty Dumpty, is about to take a tremendous fall. The Niger uranium issue is merely the first pull on Bush's flimsy sweater that will unravel it and expose the malfecanse stretching back to 9-11, Afghanistan and Enron. This is not wishful thinking on my part, it is percolating under the surface ready to explode. Notice how the corporate owned media is starting to ask the obvious and hard questions and are getingt more testy with Bush's people. Is this the same media Bush had eating out of his hand, a collective media that gleefully asked how high when Bush and his administration said 'jump'? Is this the same media that regurgitated the lamest okie-doke, flim flam and BS like the nonsense Osma bin-Ladin was responsible of 9-11?! Is this the same media that failed to press the issue about Bush having foreknowledge of planned attacks on the United States, the same media that refused to scrutinize the administration's version of 9-11 or even ask why Bush, Cheney et al did not demand full and public investigations of 9-11? Is this the same media that is now asking George Tenent if he is going to resign who never asked why neither Tenent nor anyone else was disciplined or fired following 9-11? Is this the same media that trumpeted Bush's assertions Saddam Hussein was in cahoots with bin-Ladin in executing the attacks of 9-11 knowing full well the CIA did not substantiate those claims? Is this the same media that vilified Barbara Lee and Cynthia McKinney for their stands and ridiculed and attempted to shame anyone who dared question Bush's leadership, intelligence or the Administration's version of reality?

Now slowly but surely this same media is setting its sights on George AWOL Bush Jr. Why? Time magazine recently had a picture of Bush on the cover accompanying a very unflattering story with the lead, "A Question of Trust"; insinuating Bush lied about the threat posed by Saddam Hussein and Iraq. As more US soldiers are wounded and killed in Iraq every day, the public is getting an eerie feeling something is rotten in Washington D.C. and its not the fish or the Potomac. Bush's ratings drop as war casualties and unemployment rates rise. Even his most vociferous supporters at Fox News, MSNBC, CNBC and CNN are forced to report on the heat he's under. Other media are reporting on the growing alarm and dissatisfaction of survivors of victims of 9-11 who say the government is thwarting an honest and thorough investigation of the 9-11 debacle. Tony Blair the British Prime Minister is also having his problems with the British press and Parliament who are far more aggressive on this than their AmeriKKKan counterparts. The hell hounds are stirred, its getting hot and heavy for Bush now. If things continue and I predict they will, Bush and Co are in for a very distressing future.

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Like wild dogs, when the food becomes scarce they'll turn on each other. In my heart I always knew that the government was somehow/someway responsible for 911 and was deceiving America about the middle east issues. I dont have much political sense but I can smell a rat a mile away. Let the truth be heard. I'll
    be watching to see the irony of it all. How many people will be cast to take the fall?

3. JRS Writer

JRS Writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    :toast: Keep your eyes and ears open because it will be very interesting. Bush and Co are not going to go down without a fight, so as you say several of their posse will be sacrificed to protect him and Cheney. Nevertheless I think the worm has started to turn and they will be in deep do-do in short order. The UNIVERSE is always working to restore and maintain Ma'at (Divine Order, TRUTH, Justice, Harmony, Balance, Righteousness and Reciprosity) As African people we intuitively know/understand this. Bush and his ilk despite thier arrogance are not immune to DIVINE ORDER.
    Peace,
    Junious