Black Spirituality Religion : THE HEBRAIC BIBLICAL MYTHS AND THE YORUBA HISTORICAL NARRATIVES

Well what does it mean based on your theory?

Peace

Ru2religious
no theory look up the hebrew word; it has a hermeneutic meaning

and after all what is the reason for the fuss if one cannot use these terms for their spiritual development?

Metu Neter vol I, II, & II explains that quite well

I know what the word - mean - I just thought you had a something enlightening information that you could present - to the sentence hidden within the name.

Thank you anyways,

Peace

Ru2religious
bro you know the deal, i is a concept of internal spiritual developmet like the names of his wif and sons that should not like 98% of the old testamentshould not be tacken literally, but a a metaphor for your Khepera

Even as children we knew that a spider could not talk but even ta such an early age we gained wisdom from what the stories purveyed,

so really my question is how can someone make a historical record from what they say is a myth?

which is an allegory or metaphor,
describing something on the mental and causal plane, not the physical

Interesting. I'm going to see if his name comes up in the book I have.

You might wanna see if you came come up with something on this group which i find very interesting.

http://www.uiowa.edu/~africart/toc/people/Dan.html

Dan-Yakouba.

The name says it all and i'm also keeping into consideration some legends according to Ethiopia, Ghana (Ashanti/Akan) and the Yoruba which suggest descent from the biblical "Tribe of Dan".

The fact that these people in the Coast (they would be considered Coastal peoples) are Mande speakers and their villages maintain a "high degree of political independence" while the "economic power of the individual is highly valed" is strikingly similar to African "Israelite" communities in the Diaspora.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back