Black Sports : The Hardware goes to: (NBA next MVP 2015)

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Laying Out 2015 MVP Cases for NBA's Top Candidates
th
th

After years of the MVP race being fully a two-man duel between LeBron James and Kevin Durant, this year is a tough road ahead for the NBA’s highest individual honor features three fresh faces leading the pack.

Stephen Curry , Russell Westbrook , James Harden , all making a claim
with James still in the running and once Butler playing awesomely the race is stack
who will take home the hardware?

TO ME.....down to two
nba-mvp.jpg

Westbrook without Durant been on fire putting up some great superstar numbers
he making it a MVP battle !

Fo sho!

This has to be the hardest decision ever bro. $$RICH$$. But whoever gets it, and it could go to any one of 'em; it really will not matter cause all of 'em deserve it, in my book, smh ...

:facepalm:

Peace Rich..

though I believe these individual awards take away from the Team game... If I had to pick a League MVP, I would have to say Curry. From a marketing standpoint, I would choose Curry. As far as Real Basketball is concerned, I would add Damian Lillard to that list.

I wish they would just give results rewards.. based purely on stats..

but I digress..

peace again Rich..

Fo sho!

This has to be the hardest decision ever bro. $$RICH$$. But whoever gets it, and it could go to any one of 'em; it really will not matter cause all of 'em deserve it, in my book, smh ...

:facepalm:

so true , I agree the list is tight this year and could go to ether one

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back