Chief Elder Osiris : THE GREATEST WEAPON USED TO DEFEAT THE BLACK WORLD

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    THE GREATEST WEAPON USED TO DEFEAT THE BLACK WORLD IS IGNORANCE !!!

By Chief Elder Osiris

The one Thing I Love about the Divine Truth, is that it can not be intelligently Wisely defeated and the more it is challenged the more our Ignorance is revealed.

Beloved, have you ever wondered why the instruction, Know Thyself, was Left to you, does it not imply that something will happen to you, to the extent you would be made to become ignorant of Self, and the only way to conquer what was to come of the Black World which would be placed in a state of Mental self Ignorance, was for you the once Divine Being, should do nothing in your Life Action, until you come to Know Thyself again, does that not make sound Rational Reasoning to you about your need to do for Self, Beloved ?

Beloved, the greatest display of behavior that is required of the black World today, is Self Protection, such a Spirit put you into complliance with the nature of the Universal Law, pertaining to the Divinity of Life, meaning that All Life should be of such Love ( respect ) for Self, until it will not have the desire to do anything that would not be unacceptable to that Life, because it is Life that serve as the signature of the Divine Essence, that which you refer to as the GOD entity of all things.

So Beloved, is it not obvious that something very cruel happened to, not Life, but to the Mind of that Life ?

So much so until it now has the Black World Living in a state of Self Ignorance, and when it is ignorance that is in control and is guiding your Life, the destination of that Life is Self denial, Self Hate, Self Low Esteem and a Self without Honor and Dignity, and it is that type of Spirit of Self that will and does prevent a Reasonable, Rational, and Logical Self to be involve with your Life and the end result will be the Life of your selves becoming the servant to ignorance, and it is the ignorant Life that become subjugated to other Lives that is different from your selves, Life, and those others Lives have no respect for your Life but to cause your Life to maintain its Ignorance about the Self of your Life, it being the Lives of the so call Black Afrikan which was once a Mentally Alert Divine Being, honoring the Divine Law of Nature Universe, which is to Protect the Self of your Life at all Time, a Law that the Black World is not in Compliance with today.

So Beloved, Not until we Defeat our Ignorance that we use against our Selves, all that we do, all that we Believe, all that we claim to stand for in Life, is Moot, because it is based upon the Ignorance of our Life Selves and the evidence of what I am sharing with you is Divinely True, happen to be the type of Life our so call Black Afrikan Selves are experiencing today and Afrika is no longer afrika and the so call black Afrikans are divided among ourselves and there is no greater Master Teacher of our Lives to prove these Truths about ourselves, than our Lives Experience !!!

You so call Black Afrikans today, in all that we claim to know about our Lives activities, or what we claim to believe is needed for our Lives to be accepted by those other Life form, we now submit to them for guidance, they with a History of Causing us to be Ignorant of our Life Self, in all we claim to believe about their Religious God which you have been influenced by the oppressors of your Life to serve, all that you claim to believe about the oppressors politics, and all that you believe that Obama is the answer to lessening the sting of our Life wretched condition today, all that you now do in the claim of your Life up lift-ment, is being done in a Mind state of Self Ignorance, and it is Ignorance that is the weapon, the enemy today, no longer bliss, because the Divine Truth has come Unto you Black Folks, yes that ignorance is used to keep the black World Divided and it is that Division that serve as evidence that the Black World is in violation of the Natural Law of the Universe, the Law that require your Life, Self Protection, which has nothing to do with Loving Everybody in this Evil World, which the State and Status of Afrika and the so call Black Afrikan Life, serve as evidence that we now are Violators of the Natural Law of the Universe, an Entity which is a Direct attribute of the Divine Essence. ( GOD )

When in a state of Ignorance with your Life, there is not one Thing that is left to protect your Life, and Living a Life in a state of Ignorance, will allow your Self to be Told any thing about God, The Universe, and your Self, so the Ignorant and the Ignorance of Self will allow you to preface all of your Life decisions to be based upon all that is told to you by those that have caused the Ignorance about our so call Black Afrikan Selves.

So, in a state of Self Ignorance, what is Evil, look Good to the Idiot, What is not Natural, appear Natural to a Delusional Mind, and what seem to be a disfavor, we take it to be favorable to our Lives, and it is because of the ignorance of our Life Self, we place our Life in an unprotected position in this evil world, believing that we in our Ignorance are doing what is best for our Lives, when in fact, the Greatest Master Teacher is Defying all that your Ignorance is allowing you to believe about your Life, so the information obtained about your life, such is given to you by those people with a History of Lying, Deceiving, and causing us to be Ignorant of our Life Self, which cause us to now Lust and thirst after political Change, instead of Divine Change, the only Change that will put us back in compliance with the Natural Law of the Universe, which is to be self protective of Life Self, with the Universe being the Visable Attribute of the Divine essence, without a Flaw.

Can You Understand That, Beloved ?

Now, it will be Ignorance that will guide and influence you to activate the Trinity of Evil, ( Vain Ego, Envy, Jealousy ) generating within you a Spirit of Denial of this Divine Truth, as many of you will take this Divine Truth, which I share with you about ourselves, as an act by me to show disrespect to you, when all that I have for you is Divine Love, so all that I have done for you, is revealed the Divine truth about our Life Self, which by our Ignorance we have come to despise the Divine Truth, as it now is being revealed about our so call Black Afrikan Selves.

So when Experience the Master Teacher defies all that you may attempt to say in defense of our Ignorance, the very weapon that is Killing Afrika and has Divided a once United Black World, you beloved show the greatest disrespect to our Ancient cosmic Divine First Way Ancestors and such a Spirit of disobedience will cause us to Reap What We Sow, beloved..

Can You Understand That, Beloved

As Always, Not Will You Agree With That, But Can You Understand That, Because To Know And Understand, Require For You To Not Believe You to be Right, But To Know that You Are Right, Beloved.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]
    fwiamsrm.com

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    chief,we are drowning in a sea of self ignorance[myself included]and as i try to navigate my way i can see a liferaft of hope which i constantly reach for but haven't been able to fully grasp.

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    I understand what you are saying beloved, I too am with you out there in the Sea of despair reaching out for that same Life raft, a Raft all black folks should be striving to reach out for, the Ancestors know how much we all need that raft in order to preserve our Safety in this Evil world.

Be Kind to Your self, beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder