Chief Elder Osiris : The Greatest Scam Ever Pulled On America Citizen, In The Name Of Terrorism !!!

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, May 18, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    The Greatest Scam Ever Pulled On America Citizen, In The Name Of Terrorism !!!

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, if you do not put great value on the Mind, then you have no respect for the Soul, and without the knowing and understanding of the need for those two entities to operate in Harmony, Order and Balance, then the Spirit you express will be that of a very Irrational, Illogical, Psychotic biological supposedly high Intelligent Form of a Being and if the Being is in such a mode of confusion, then you become a candidate to be Mentally controlled, causing you to be made to believe whatever the controllers are telling you about God, Universe and Life Being, which bring me to my point about Terrorism and its threat or none threat to america society.

When I tell you that, to use a phrase of Malcom X, you have been had, been bamboozled, made to look like a Fool in heat for lies and acts of deception, which in the grip of such vices, does in fact prevent you from not only able to know Truth, but cause you to despise Truth, all because you are in heat for only Lies and acts of deception and it is such evil that seem to turn Black Folks on, wanting to only intercourse with Lies, acts of deception, belief, Faith, Hope, displaying a Spirit of Unacceptable behavior,which contradict the Divine Spirit of Harmony, Order and Balance.

I say, if you can sell a person the Jesus story as being authentic and Really True as so stated to be, then you can sell them anything because they have shown an inability to be Syllogistic in their Mental action and a candidate for mental and physical abuse and that is why the evil forces that are in power, running america government, is able to convince you that america is at war with foreign Terrorist, when in fact there is no Terrorist fighting america in america, as so portrayed to be, by the forces that are in power in america.

The True Terrorist in america happen to be those that america has chosen to govern america, because america is an enemy unto itself, self inflicting wounds upon america and blaming a Phantom Terrorist to be against america, so anybody that believe that 9-11 went down as so claimed by the evil that now operate america government,as I say, is a prime candidate to be maneuvered to believe and accept anything those liars tell you and now you, america has been mentally primed to accept being spied and eave drop upon, without objection.

Yes, you are not capable of seeing Truthful, those things that are happening all around you in america, that which should give cause for you to question and object to the Social order america is fashioning right before your very eyes, as america is in transformation action of being a Fascist government and it all is in the name of so call democracy, yet you can not see for looking and when you only look, you are only able to observe what you have been programmed to look at, not being able to See america in transition of becoming the New age Hitler Germany, with all of Hitler Trappings, as you so continue state to be glad to be an american, Black, White, Zionist and all in between.

America has been proved to have caused america to be at war based upon a lie, yet such immorality doe snot phase you, as you attempt to justify such lies as being in the name of democracy, and Black Folks leading the charge, in order to embrace such lies told in order to get your Daughters and Sons killed, all based upon a scamming lie.

Terrorism, Al Quiada, a creation of the present Forces of Evil now running america government, imagination, made to take on the illusion of reality, something the Human Mind is primed and Prompt to accept as being Real, as you accept the lies told to you about 9-11 being carried out by Islamic Terrorist, when the terrorist was the operators of remote control flying by so call americans, and you do not even question the obvious lies told to you concerning the 9-11 intentional acts of america treachery, as you refuse to accept the fact that no plane went down with the passengers that had booked flights on each of those planes and you question as to whether or not there is such a Being as a devil, as they are fast in the act of formulating their list of undesirables in america, based on the data being gotten from their domestic government spy ring, all of this is being done as you stand in attention pledging allegiance to an america that is in the hand of fascist dictators, covered in a flag that represent the false face of democracy.

I say the Time is now for the Divine Black nationalist Spiritualist, those who are scam proof, and have stop being a victim of Black hypocrisy masquerading around in america, claiming to be black folks leaders, yet such leaders have not a clear vision path that will take us to our Liberation away from america.

It is Time to stop abusing the sacredness of Reparation by trying to make it fit anything and everything you want it to be, not realizing that Reparation fit only One Thing That It is, and that is Justice for our Enslaved Ancestors, and Liberation away from america and our Divine Right to Return To Our Enslaved Ancestors Homeland, not looking for a Hand out or sympathy, Just Respect with Justice, which will be Land in Afrika with the Right to become the next State in Afrika to become self govern, with the Reunification of Afrika being the over-all goal for which Reparation is to be used for, satisfying the wishes and desires of our Enslaved Ancestors, of which Reparation Represent.

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

It Is The Devil that Is In Total discomfort Over This Missive, Be You Black, White Arab/Asian Or Zionist.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.
    > Such is why the up coming June 24-25 Gathering is so important
    to the True Warriors, the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, such
    a serious Gathering is not for any and everybody wearing a confused
    Black face and a Human Being Mind, ingredients for the making of
    nothing but confusion embedded in Fear.
    > Quality Divine Black Minds are only welcome at this Gathering,
    not the quantity of a Gathering of confused hypocritical Human beings
    Minds, those rather to be known as anything but Black people.
    > For further Info. regarding the June 24 Gathering, Contact:
    [email protected] or [email protected]@net
    > I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    > Hoteph
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Afrikan Theology
  2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Feb 1, 2005
    StreetNationEarth: Seattle
    +745 / -0
    1) caucasians are the only "terrorists" this planet has ever known.
    2) there is no "america"; "our" government has been stolen/raped by "business interests".
    3) discussions about reparations only make sense when the mess has stopped so that the "costs" can be tallied up to determine a "valid" recompense. personally, i'm leaning toward the asteroid belt and the oort cloud as being an equitable down payment!

great stuff! keep bringing these truths!