Black People : The Great Tribulation of the Dollar - You're In Danger!!!

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

Writeous1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......A very, very enjoyable video and glad you shared this with me, Pinto and others did an excellent job. Not only is the documentary powerful, but impressively it separates Christendom from so called Christianity and carves out the best Bible, the King James Version.

Other than the improper casting of characters to be all white, to the extrication of now known to have been people of color, it was very educational. Though I must admit, most of what I viewed, over the past 2 and one half hours, was known already but wrapped nicely by sequence. However, what I did learn was that the Reformation and Inquisition movements started with the Albigensian crusuades.

Peace In,
"... it separates Christendom from so called Christianity ..." I loved that about it. Not many people realize the majority are not the real church, and haven't been since since the Roman Empire's switch.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
"... it separates Christendom from so called Christianity ..." I loved that about it. Not many people realize the majority are not the real church, and haven't been since since the Roman Empire's switch.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Very true and thanks for the agreement.

Peace In,

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: