Black People : The Great Tribulation of the Dollar - You're In Danger!!!

Some months ago I said I would notify the Destee community if/when I posted my article on the Tribulation onto my blog. I just posted it on my blog, so here I am.

I can't post links here yet (don't have enough posts) so you'll have to go to my Destee profile page, find the comment I made (on my own page :D), and click on the link under "Website" (howmanyknow....). Go to this site and you'll see the article: The Great Tribulation of the Dollar

Even if it takes you days or weeks, please go through all of this information. What you do with the information is up to you.

FYI: The reason I'm posting this is to warn you. I'm not trying to incite fear. I'm not trying to promote myself. I'm not trying to get views to my post. Trust me, it's outta love.

Any questions, just ask.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......After reading through some of the information offered at your site, I have a question Writeous1; which is derived from reading the portion below:

“Money is the root of all evil.” We’ve all heard this supposed teaching from the Bible. Guess what? What we’ve heard is actually wrong. I’ve only witnessed one person state that it was wrong and then offer a correction, and that was Michael Jackson. He stated how the Bible says that “the love of money ….” Though he was on the right track, even he didn’t get it 100% correct. If you were to check your Bible for yourself, you would see that it states: “for the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil.” This passage is referring to the love of money, not money itself, and refers to it as the root of all kinds of evil — different types– not all evil.

Which Bible or manuscript text was used as a resource describing the words, all kinds?

Peace In,

.......After reading through some of the information offered at your site, I have a question Writeous1; which is derived from reading the portion below:

“Money is the root of all evil.” We’ve all heard this supposed teaching from the Bible. Guess what? What we’ve heard is actually wrong. I’ve only witnessed one person state that it was wrong and then offer a correction, and that was Michael Jackson. He stated how the Bible says that “the love of money ….” Though he was on the right track, even he didn’t get it 100% correct. If you were to check your Bible for yourself, you would see that it states: “for the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil.” This passage is referring to the love of money, not money itself, and refers to it as the root of all kinds of evil — different types– not all evil.

Which Bible or manuscript text was used as a resource describing the words, all kinds?

Peace In,
I came across that years ago so I can't tell you the exact ones I used, but here are some which have it:
New International Version, American Standard Version, English Standard Version, GOD'S WORD Translation, Good News Translation, Hebrew Names Version, Holman Christian Standard, New American Standard, New Century Version, New International Reader's Version, New King James Version, New Living Translation, New Revised Standard, Today's New International Version, Weymouth New Testament, World English Bible source: biblestudytools(dot)(***)/1-timothy/6-10-compare(dot)html
1 Timothy 6:10
That's crazy that there are even that many translations.

I came across that years ago so I can't tell you the exact ones I used, but here are some which have it:
New International Version, American Standard Version, English Standard Version, GOD'S WORD Translation, Good News Translation, Hebrew Names Version, Holman Christian Standard, New American Standard, New Century Version, New International Reader's Version, New King James Version, New Living Translation, New Revised Standard, Today's New International Version, Weymouth New Testament, World English Bible source: biblestudytools(dot)(***)/1-timothy/6-10-compare(dot)html
1 Timothy 6:10
That's crazy that there are even that many translations.

........Okay, good deal Writeous1, thanks. Ironically, each of the versions listed above, I hold suspect. For example, here is information on the New International Version:

The Problem with the NIV (New International Version) Bible

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/the-problem-with-the-niv-new-international-version-bible.61236/

And you're right about the various translations and versions; of course we know why that is, intended division.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back