Black Spirituality Religion : The Great Separation....According to the Bible.

Ralfa'il

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 25, 2005
On another thread, Issa said:

The World Is Divided Into Two Type Of People . The So-Called Righteous And The So-Called Unrighteous , And It's Always The So-Called Righteous That Do The Dividing .

And not only do I agree with this statement but the bible that so many believe in even backs his words up.

In Luke chapter 3 we read:

"16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire: 17 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable."

And in Matthew chapter 25:

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."

So the question is, whose side are YOU on in this great division?

Ralfa'il said:
On another thread, Issa said:

And not only do I agree with this statement but the bible that so many believe in even backs his words up.

In Luke chapter 3 we read:

"16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire: 17 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable."

And in Matthew chapter 25:

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."

So the question is, whose side are YOU on in this great division?

There are only two sides Good and evil . God wants everyone to be on the side of good but unfortunately some people will always reject God.

There are only two sides Good and evil . God wants everyone to be on the side of good but unfortunately some people will always reject God.
Ummph!

I thought so too....

Obviously Jesus/Son of Man is in favor of separating.

And obviously since there will be a Judgement Day a Divine separation must take place at some point in time.

But according to some of our bruthaz, separating from evil is a bad thing.

Some of our bruthaz say that we as decent and morally upright human beings shouldn't separate ourselves from the wrong doers and make a distinction, we should all just accept any and everything.

Fact about it, some bruthaz will go as far as to say the only people who need to be put separate......are those who criticize evil and wicked behavior.

Issa

Does Religion By What Ever Name You Call It Breed Ignorance ???
Not necessarily....

It depends on the beliefs OF ones religion, and also how one acquired the religion one believes in.

If your religion teaches you to seek knowledge, then that religion can't breed ignorance.

However if your religion tells you not to read or look into any other books, then that religion does.

It also depends on how one acquires the religion one believes.

Did you voluntarily choose your religion, was it forced on you, or do you believe in it simply because your parents believed.

By the way...do you believe in the bible?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back