Black Spirituality Religion : The Great Separation....According to the Bible.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Ralfa'il, May 30, 2005.

1. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    On another thread, Issa said:

And not only do I agree with this statement but the bible that so many believe in even backs his words up.

In Luke chapter 3 we read:

"16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire: 17 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable."

And in Matthew chapter 25:

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."

So the question is, whose side are YOU on in this great division?

2. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15

There are only two sides Good and evil . God wants everyone to be on the side of good but unfortunately some people will always reject God.

3. Ralfa'il

Ratings:
    +16
    Ummph!

I thought so too....

Obviously Jesus/Son of Man is in favor of separating.

And obviously since there will be a Judgement Day a Divine separation must take place at some point in time.

But according to some of our bruthaz, separating from evil is a bad thing.

Some of our bruthaz say that we as decent and morally upright human beings shouldn't separate ourselves from the wrong doers and make a distinction, we should all just accept any and everything.

Fact about it, some bruthaz will go as far as to say the only people who need to be put separate......are those who criticize evil and wicked behavior.

4. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Question Only For < Ralfail > If I May

Does Religion By What Ever Name You Call It Breed Ignorance ???

5. Ralfa'il

Ratings:
    +16
    Issa

Not necessarily....

It depends on the beliefs OF ones religion, and also how one acquired the religion one believes in.

If your religion teaches you to seek knowledge, then that religion can't breed ignorance.

However if your religion tells you not to read or look into any other books, then that religion does.

It also depends on how one acquires the religion one believes.

Did you voluntarily choose your religion, was it forced on you, or do you believe in it simply because your parents believed.

By the way...do you believe in the bible?

6. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    Brother Ralfa'il, here is some separating for you and oceolo to think about:

Matthew 15:8 (King James Version)

"This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me."

7. Ralfa'il

Ratings:
    +16
    I can't concentrate on that, I'm still thinking about how "prophet" Yahweh summoned those flying saucers the other day over Las Vegas.

8. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    All you have done is prove you dont honor God with your lips and that your heart is far from God

9. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Does Religion Breed Ignorance By WhatEver Name You Call It .

:nono:

When You LQQK At Religion In These Modern Days And Times With All Of The Advanced Technology . Most Of What Were Miracles In The Bible And The Koran . Scientists Are Performing In Laboratories Today . For Instance , Controlling The Weather . The Immaculate Conception Or Birth Without Two Partners , The Altering Of Molecules , Hovering In The Air . The Resuscitation Or Bringing People Back Who Had Died , And I Can Go On .

So You Have To LQQk And See What Purpose Does Religion Play In The World Today . Let's Take A LQQk At Just What Religion Breeds ;
    * Racism
    * Hatred
    * SEPARATION
    * Ignorance
    * War
    * Jealous
    * Judgment
    * My God Better Then Your God
    * If You Don't Accept My Belief Your Atheist , / Devil Etc , Etc ,

In Fact . You Can Not Name A Conflict And The Millions Upon Millions Of Innocent People That Die In The Cross Fire . Just Take A LQQK At The Muslims World And How They Justify Terrorism In The Name Of All And The Koran . LQQK At The Jewish World - The Zionist And Movement And How They Justify Terrorism In The Name Of Their God . As We As The Many Christian Countries In The Name Of There God . Jesus Etc . Etc . They Are All Involved In The Same Thing . The Bombing Of Hiroshima And Nagasaki And Many Other Massacres Were Done In The Name Of Christianity .

In China And Korea Millions Are Massacred In The Name Of Buddhism . Also In India Millions And Millions Are Murdered Daily . < People Masssacred In The Name Of Their God>
    And In The Name Of The Hindu Gods . < Brahma -- Krishna > Each Religion Or Group FEELS That They Have The RIGHT To Own GOD And That Their Particular Religion And Religous Practices Are Right And EveryBody Else Is Wrong . It Is A Very NARRW-MINDED WAY TO THINK Because No One Is ALWAYS RIGHT And NO One Is Always WRONG,

Thus , EveryBody Else Is A Goy < Aramic / Hebrew > Word For Gentile .. As It Is Referred To In ( Leviticus 26;45 ) .

Leviticus 26;45 And I Quote ; '' But I Will For Their Sakes Remember The Convenant Of Their Ancestors Whom I Brought Forth Out Of The Land Of Egypt In The Sight Of The ( Goy ) Heathen That I Might Be Their God ; I Am The Lord .

A Gentile Or A Kafir < Arabic = A Disbeliever Infidel ( Koran 2;34 )

Koran 2;34 And I Quote ; And when We said to the angels: Make obeisance to Adam they did obeisance, but Iblis (did it not). He refused and he was proud, and he was one of the unbelievers.

Koran Chapter 109 . And I Quote ; 109.1] Say: O unbelievers!
    [109.2] I do not serve that which you serve,
    [109.3] Nor do you serve Him Whom I serve:
    [109.4] Nor am I going to serve that which you serve,
    [109.5] Nor are you going to serve Him Whom I serve:
    [109.6] You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion.

Or WhatEver Name Other Religion Use , What People Who Are Not Of Their Particular Persuasion Are Called . Thus Justifying Killing Them , For Instance , Right In The New Testament In Matt 15;26 ...

Matthew 15;26 And I Quote ; '' But He ( Jesus ) Answered And Said It Is Not Meet To Take The Children's Bread And To Cast It To ( Kunarion < Greek > Dogs ) . Where Jesus Refers To A Woman As A Dog , In The Koran 5;60 And 2;65 .

Koran 5;60 And I Quote .Say: Shall I inform you of (him who is) worse than this in retribution from Allah? (Worse is he) whom Allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom He made apes and swine, and he who served the Shaitan; these are worse in place and more erring from the straight path.

Koran 2;65 And I Quote ; And certainly you have known those among you who exceeded the limits of the Sabbath, so We said to them: Be (as) apes, despised and hated.

Where Allah Turns . People Into Apes And ( Khanzir < Arabic > Swine ) Because They Were Not Of The Same Religion And Didn't Keep The Religious Laws Of That Group . I Think It Is Very Sad When Religious People Will Accept A God That Has Reduced Himself To Calling People Names .

Religion Refuses To Ancknowledge Scientific Evidence About How Old The Planet Is And How Long Man Has Man Has Been In Existence , Religion Has Created Their Own Calendars To Alter Time !!!!!!

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get One In Trouble , It The Things One Know That Just Isn't So That Gets Him / Her In Trouble / And Say The Facts Beyond Any Doubt Have Come And False Ways Were To Vanish :nono:

10. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Why Do I Say Christian Have Tunnel Vision ?

Because if you do not believe as a christian does . You are called crazy . I have debated with christians many time in a open forum and all of their reasoning is the same . I am belong to a cult if you believe outside of the the bible . Thus . I use the bible as proof when I am debateding with christian . I show them what is written right in their bible in the language they were originally reavealed and they still can't handle the facts . I have said it before and I will say it again .

The bible is nothing more than
    ( An Ancient Soap Opera ) . It is filled with hate . death . murder . prostitution , suicide and lust . LQQk at the many Contradictions . Errors and non - sense stories that are written in the bible . if you are a christian . You will realize that you are the . Crazy person for believing in it . living by it and dying for it . Just take a look at some of these Error , contradictions and inconsistencies .

One of the scientific errors of the bible is that of The Mustard Seed . It is referred to as the smallest seed , In the new testament in ( Matthew 13;31-32 , Mark 4; 31,32 ) .

Matthew 13 ; 31-32 And I Quote
    The kingdom of heaven is like to a ( Grain Of Mustard Seed ) . Which a man took , And showed in his field . Which indeed ( Is The Least Of All Seeds ) ; But when it is grown , ( It Is The Greatest Among Herbs . And Becometh A Tree ) . So that the birds of the air come and loge in the branches thereof .

Mark 4; 31-32 And I Quote
    ( It Is Like A Grain Of Mustard Seed , Which , When It Is Sown In The Earth . Is Less Than All The Seed That Be In The Earth ) . But when it is sown it greweth up . and becometh greater than all herbs . And shooteth out great branches ; So that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it '' .

My primary concerns . ( Mustard Seed ) is mentioned in the New Testament 6 times . The greek word being used for ( Mustard ) Is Sinapee .. Which means '' Mustard Seed '' The greek word being used in this quote for least is '' MIKROS '' Which means '' Little , Least , Small , Less '' Like the word '' Mikros . The Word Being Used In This Quote For Tree Is The Greek Word '' Denfron '' And It Literally Means '' Tree , A Tree

According To The American Heritage Dictionary Least Is ;
    Least . Adj . A superlative of litte . 1 . Lowest in importance or rank . 2. A . Smallest in magnitude or degree . B . Slightest or tiniest ;

According To The Encyclopedia Britannica .
    ( The smallest known seeds devoid of reserves arefound in orchids . saprophytes ) .. Non green plants that absorb nutrients from dead organic matter -- E.G; Indian pipe , monotropa ; Coral root . corallorhiza . carnivorous plants ( Sundews , Pitcher Plants ) . And total parasites
    ( Member of the families rafflesiaceae and orobanchacia , or broomgrapes . Which latter have seeds ( Weighing about 0.001 Milligrams -- about 3.5 Hundred Millionths Of An Ounce . )
    Page 482 Macropaedia , Vol . 16

According To The Encyclopedia Britannica .
    ( Mustard Seeds , White And Blacks . Are Nearly Globular In Shape . ) Finely pitted , odourless when whole , Andhave a pungent taste . White mustard seeds are yellowish in colour and . About 0.1 inch ( 2millimeters ) In diameter ; Black mustard seeds are dark , reddish brown in colour.
    ( About 0.075 inch ( 1 1/2 Millimeters ) In Diameter ) . And give off a sharp . Irrritating odour when crushed in water '' Page 136 Micropaedia Vol . vll

So , as you can see . According to these definition '' Mustard Seed '' it is not the smallest or least in size as a seed . OArchids are . So . Can Someone please tell me was Jesus trying to deceive these people saying that the '' Mustard Seed '' is the smallest of all seeds. or do you mean to tell me The Only Begotten Son Of God Did Not Know That The Orchid Seed Is The Smallest Of Seeds among others ?

And To Top That Off . The Mustard Seed Is Also Referred To As A '' Tree '' By Jesus . Luke 13;19 And I Quote ; It is like a grain of Mustard Seed which a man took . And cast into his Garden ; And it grew , And waxed a great tree . And the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it .

The same greek word '' Dendron '' whicvh literally means '' Tree . A Tree'' is used in this quote for tree . Jesus didn't say it was just tree . But it was referred to as a '' Great Tree '' . The greek word being used for Great is the word '' Megas '' which means '' Great '' or simply '' Omega '' of the Exterinal form of sensible appearance of things . The '' Mustard '' plant does not blossom into a tree . This Is Another Scientific Error Of The Bible .

According To The American Heritage Dictionary . A Tree Is ;
    Tree ( Tr ) N . 1 . A. Aperennial woody plant having a main trunk and usually a distinct crown . B. A plant or shrub resembling a tree in form or size . 2 . Something . such as a clothes tree . That resembles a tree in form . 3 . A wooden beam , post , stake . or bar used as part of a framework or structure . 4 . A saddletree [ middle english , from old english ( TreOwi ) .

A '' Mustard Seed ''planet is not a tree . And Don't Even Think About Taking The Spooky Route And Say That This Is Not What He Was Really Saying It Is Symbolic , Because the same word '' Dendron '' for tree is being used in ( Matthew 3 ; 10 ) , Where it is talking about trees being cut down and cast into fire if the tree didn't bring forth good fruit . It is clear that the word '' Dendron '' in referring to a tree . So Don't try to change the meaning just because Jesus said it .

There Is More To Your Bibles - Errors , Inconsistencies And Contradictions .
    The Hebrew dwelt in Egypt for 430 years ( Exodus 12; 40 ) .
    The Hebrew dwelt in Egypt for 400 years ( Acts 7 ;6 ) .
    Bible tells us that everybody Sins ( 2Chronicles 6;36 ) .
    Believer do not Sin ( 1John 3;6 )
    Christians are to hate their brother ( Luke 14;26 ) .
    Whosoever hates their brother cannot have eternal life ( 1John 3;15 ) .
    Bear Ye one another's burdens ( Galatians 6 ; 2 ) .
    Everyman shall bear his own burden ( Galatians 6;5 )
    Show your good deeds and pray before men so they may praise your father in heaven ( Matthew 5;16 ) .
    Do your good deeds and pray in secret so your father will see what is done and reward you ( Matthew 6;3,4, ) .

Answer not a fool ( Proverbs 26 ;4 ) .
    Answer a fool ( Proverbs 26;6 ) .
    Uzzah dies at the threshing -floor of nacon ( 2Samuel 6;6 ) .
    Uzzah dies at the threshing-floor of chidon ( 1Chronicle 13;9 ) .
    Jacob was buried in a cave in machpelah's field that was bought by Abraham from Ephron The Hittite ( Genesis 50;13 ) .
    Jacob was buried in a tomb at sychem bought by Abraham from the sons of Hamor ( Acts 7;15-16 ) .
    Satan incliners David to number the people ( 1Chronicles 21;1 ) .
    God inclines David to number the people ( 2Samuel 24;1 ) .

Man does not die for his ancestor's Sin ( Deuteronomy 24;6 ) .
    Man does die for his ancestor's Sins ( Exodus 20;5 ) .
    Asa obeys God and demolishes the heathen alters in the hills of judah
    ( 2Chronicles 14;2 ) .
    Asa did not remove the alters in the high places ( 1Kings 15;14 ) .
    God never Tempts any man ( James 1;13 ) .
    God Tempted Abraham ( Genesis 22;1 ) .
    Saul inquired of God , But God did not answer him ( 1Samuel 28;6 ) .
    Saul died because he did not seek God's guidance ( 1Chronicles 10;13,14
    Michal ( daughter of Saul ) '' Had no child unto the day of her death ''
    ( 2Samuel 6;23 ) .
    Yet the '' Five sons of Michal the daughter of Saul'' are mentioned in
    ( 2Samuel 21;8 ) .
    The mother of Abijah Maachah the daughter of Absalom ( 2Chronicles 11;20 ) .
    Michaiah . The daughter of Uriel ( 2Chronicles 13;2 ) .

Arpachshad's son was Shelah ( Genesis 11;12 ) .
    Arpachshad's grandson was Shelah ( Luke 3;35-36 ) .
    Man is to be holy ( Leviticus 11 ; 44-45 ) .
    Only God is holy ( Revelation 15;4 ) .
    Elijah and Moses appear many centuries after they died ( Mark 9;3,4 ) .
    Only God Is Immortal ( 1Timothy 6;15-16 ) .

Jehoahaz succeeded Josiah ( 2Chronicles 36;1 ) .
    Shallum succeeded Josiah ( Jeremiah 22;11 ) .
    God forbids lying ( Exodus 20;16 ) .
    God commands lying ( 1Samuel 16;2 )
    God lives in dazzling light ( 1Timothy 6;15-16 ) .
    Yet he lives in darkness ( 1King8;12 ) .
    Jesus baptized ( John 3;22 )
    Jesus did not baptize ( John 4;2 )

Jesus claims he is the root of David ( Revelation 22;16 ) .
    Yet Jesus was born of virgin ( Matthew 1 ; 18 ) .
    Jesus began his ministry after John the baptist is imprisoned ( Mark 1;14-15 ) .
    But of course . Jesus began his ministry while John The Baptist was still free ( John 1;28-29 ) .
    The Exorcism of legion - 2 men ( Matthew 8;28 ) .
    The exorcism of legion - 1 men ( Mark 5 ;1-2 ) .

Jesus did not bear witness to himself ( John 5;31 ) .
    Jesus did bear witness to himself ( John 8;14 ) .
    The healing on leaving Jericho was 1 blind man ( Mark 10 ; 46,47 ) .
    The healing on leaving Jericho wass 2 blind men ( Matthew 20; 29-30 ) .
    Simon of Cyrene carries Jesus cross ( Matthew 27 ; 32 ) .
    Jesus Carries his own cross ( John 19;17,18 ) .

God forsakes Jesus ( Mark 15;34 ) .
    Jesus is inseparable from God ( John 16;32 ) .
    Both robbers revile Jesus ( Matthew 27;44 ) .
    Only one robber reviles Jesus and the other believes ( Luke 23;41-43 ) .
    Jesus and God are one ( John 10;30 ) .
    Jesus and God are Separate ( Matthew 19; 16-17 ) .
    Jesus is without Sin ( Hebrew 4;15 ) .
    Jesus says only his father is without Sin ( Matthew 19;17 ) .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get One In Trouble , It The Things One Know That Just Isn't So That Gets Him / Her In Trouble / And Say The Facts Beyond Any Doubt Have Come And False Ways Were To Vanish :?: