Black People : THE GREAT DEBATERS OF DESTEE FORUM GAME

The particular image iderogatory

MetaSaience said:
Greetings Natinr,

I know you mean well. The "Tarzan Negro"- you are referring too...humm, this is why we need to study our history through the minds and eyes of African people and less European scholarship. What you see the image doing is a celebration dance of health and power, one that still continues today in Africa, the Caribbean and South America. Without such, and especially without the Shaman Warrior many of us would not be alive today to "debate" the matters of history to which we are so proud to access online while members of our Ancestry "lived."

This dance of celebration shakes off the negative energy in self, and others. Chasing away the negative spirits of the past.

With that being said...we should move on to a new resolve.
Point of clarity;
1. Grey skin denotes death!
our complexions are albino to Black.
if you been in Vietnam or did rescue work in Orleans,
that is the complexion of decomposition!
2. If it is authentic, what tribe or African religion is it from
3.Or is it just aclipart made by the oligarchy to insult us?

Greetings Natinr,

I am very exciting that you've taken such a deep and sincere interesting in my imagery. It is always a good sign that I am doing my job when someone reacts negative or positive towards an image of my creation. This is what most Artists work for.

First let me give you a little background. To this very day, I still study Art History. I've been a visual and fine Artist all of my life. This is just to let you know up front that nothing I do artistically is by coincidence, and you would know that from reading my threads so far.

With that being said, let's go over the symbolism presented in the Warrior image you have highlighted in your rebuttals.

Keep in mind the image is that of a Warrior, even if he is celebratory he is meant to be comical and even scary. The Mask has made this obvious. This has to do with the nature of the ritual, to "scare" off negative spirits. So, I doubt such a Warrior would be pleasing to your eyes.
chokwemask_0247.jpg

His movements, perhaps similar to that of Samburu warriors of Africa. I'm still working on the quality of my animations. African people are more complexed.

Gray is the color of rain, white- at least for African people would be the color for death. Yet it is very true that gray has become a deep color for depression and ill mood.

Thank you for the clarity

I stand corrected!!!!
I am always willing to learn,
and appreciate, deeply and sincerely your wisdom and insights, on this and other threads.
I did notice inthe illustration that the warrior is an Elder and as a true African Elder:
You bring Love, Light and Wisdom to all on this board with this very thougtful concept.
The science of debate, removes all emotinalism from, dicussions involving difference of opinion and like a scientific hypothesis, requires proofs, based on serious research.
Dr. King coined the phrase;
to disagree without being disgreeable.
This would encourage many, to research and then come to the
conclusions that will benfit all African folks!
:terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :number1:

hiphopolx said:
I like the concept of this game you're suggesting. I also think this could be very self enlightening to those that participate as long as everything is done in fun with no negativity.

So when does it start?

Brother Hiphopolx ... it has already started. There have been 3 resolves so far:

Resolve # 1 - WE ARE BETTER OFF STAYING IN AMERICA THAN GOING BACK TO AFRICA

Resolve # 2 - IF OBAMA WINS LIFE WILL BE BETTER FOR AFRICANS IN AMERICA

Resolve # 3 - YOU HAVE THE WRONG IDEA ABOUT BEING BLACK

Resolve # 3 is the current one being debated.

Family ... has there been a winner (most agreed with person) announced yet for the first 2 resolves?

I'm enjoying this. Thanks again Brother MetaSaience, for the fun.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back